1982 Gibson 335-S Profesional Deluxe for sale

Posted by Paul Tichy on Fri, 03/14/03 - 15:36:56.
In Reply to Gibson

All original 1982 made in USA GIBSON. This is a double cut solid body 335-S PROFESSIONAL DELUXE with a silver to black sunburst finish, in it's original case. For more info email paultichy@yahoo.com
I'm asking $1700.00 USA currency,the buyer must arange and pay for shipping.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1982 Gibson 335-S Profesional Deluxe for sale

no reply from you... poor

Hey, I've got the same guitar but in the Cherry finish. It's in great shape and I just had it "setup". I'm interested in selling it.

: no reply from you... poor

would like to see photo and discuss shipping and payment details

Are you still looking for one? I have a 1980 Gibson 335-S Deluxe Professional in Silverburst. 9/10 condition. All original except tuners and has a Custom Shop case. $1350 w/ free shipping.

: All original 1982 made in USA GIBSON. This is a double cut solid body 335-S PROFESSIONAL DELUXE with a silver to black sunburst finish, in it's original case. For more info email paultichy@yahoo.com
: I'm asking $1700.00 USA currency,the buyer must arange and pay for shipping.

Just checking if you still have that guitar my cousin has one and is looking to repair or replace his.

: All original 1982 made in USA GIBSON. This is a double cut solid body 335-S PROFESSIONAL DELUXE with a silver to black sunburst finish, in it's original case. For more info email paultichy@yahoo.com
: I'm asking $1700.00 USA currency,the buyer must arange and pay for shipping.

yo i have the exact guitar. its silver black sunburst, profesional deluxe. only mine's a 1980. there is no point to this message, because i dont want to buy yours.

: : All original 1982 made in USA GIBSON. This is a double cut solid body 335-S PROFESSIONAL DELUXE with a silver to black sunburst finish, in it's original case. For more info email paultichy@yahoo.com
: : I'm asking $1700.00 USA currency,the buyer must arange and pay for shipping.

: I have the 1980 model too. Also no need for it.
:

: : : All original 1982 made in USA GIBSON. This is a double cut solid body 335-S PROFESSIONAL DELUXE with a silver to black sunburst finish, in it's original case. For more info email paultichy@yahoo.com
: : : I'm asking $1700.00 USA currency,the buyer must arange and pay for shipping.

: : I have the 1980 model too. Also no need for it.
: : Deluxe, do you still have the 1980 ES 335s Professional Deluxe? If so, what would you sell it for? What kind of finish, condition, etc.? Thanks, David

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.