Re: 1965 Gibson ES335, Cherry

Posted by John Range on Wed, 01/24/01 - 18:01:41.

: Can anyone estimate the worth of 1965 Gibson ES335 Cherry, Dual Pickup, No twang bar, Mother of Pearl block inlays, excellent condition, 340898 head ES-335 TDC. I am not a musician so any comments or statement of approximate worth would be appreciated.

It sounds like you have a nice axe there. But in order to give you a figure on what it's worth I would need to see what condition your guitar is in. I would be more than happy to help you out, if you could provide me with some current pictures on the guitar. Also, I don't know what your plans are, but if your selling it, let me know?

-John

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : Can anyone estimate the worth of 1965 Gibson ES335 Cherry, Dual Pickup, No twang bar, Mother of Pearl block inlays, excellent condition, 340898 head ES-335 TDC. I am not a musician so any comments or statement of approximate worth would be appreciated.

: It sounds like you have a nice axe there. But in order to give you a figure on what it's worth I would need to see what condition your guitar is in. I would be more than happy to help you out, if you could provide me with some current pictures on the guitar. Also, I don't know what your plans are, but if your selling it, let me know?

: -John

Hey John! I am in a similar predicament, although I am a musician. I also have a 1965 Gibson ES 335 "Cherrywood Finish" with a Bigsby bar. I am having a difficult time approximating its value. I do have pictures available and am willing to sell it. If any one can offer any advice or is interested please let me know....Thank you so much

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.