Looking For Custom Ibanez Iceman

Posted by Carl Granquist on Sun, 04/07/02 - 13:23:50.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

Hey I'm looking for a custom Ibanez Iceman, like the one Paul Stanley of KISS used. I'm a huge System Of A Down fan, and I really want an Iceman, but I can't find one that has all the electronics as the one that Daron Malakian uses, or that Paul Stanley uses. I am not sure if Ibanez makes them straight out of the factory, but it would be totaly awesome if I could get my hands on one. Anyone with any information please email me at insanerocker@attbi.com thanks a lot

Carl

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Looking For Custom Ibanez Iceman

: Hey I'm looking for a custom Ibanez Iceman, like the one Paul Stanley of KISS used. I'm a huge System Of A Down fan, and I really want an Iceman, but I can't find one that has all the electronics as the one that Daron Malakian uses. I am not sure if Ibanez makes them straight out of the factory, but it would be totaly awesome if I could get my hands on one. Anyone with any information please email me at gasdc6@hotmail.com thanks a lot

: Gaschy

: Hey I'm looking for a custom Ibanez Iceman, like the one DARON MALAKIAN PLAYS. ALSO I'm a huge System Of A Down fan, and I really want an Iceman, but I can't find one that has all the electronics as the one that Daron Malakian uses,. I am not sure if Ibanez makes them straight out of the factory, but it would be totaly awesome if I could get my hands on one. Anyone with any information please email me at ibanezic300@yahoo.com thanks a lot

:> SARAH

yeah well if you find one or more eamil me the aadress eh theres a good chap cos i want one too i live in england and they are fuck hard to get hold aover here

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.