value of ibanez pro line series

Posted by cherie on Tue, 02/05/02 - 05:41:10.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I am trying to find out info on my guitar , it's a pink ibanez pro line series made in japan, bolt on neck, edge tremolo and in great condition would like value info and approx how many made.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: value of ibanez

I would like to know what a Ibanez Concord Model 699 in excellent condition is worth.

Re: value of ibanez pro line series

: I am trying to find out info on my guitar , it's a pink ibanez pro line series made in japan, bolt on neck, edge tremolo and in decent condition would like value info and approx how many made.

Re: value of ibanez pro line series

: I am trying to find out info on my guitar , it's a Ivory colour ibanez pro line series made in japan, bolt on neck, edge tremolo and in Good condition would like value info and approx how many made.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.