Ventura Bruno model v-1585

Posted by Nick on Wed, 03/13/02 - 13:05:09.

This guitar was given to me in 1989, and I recently started playing...and am interested if anyone knows value, worth, or comparison to this model. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ventura Bruno model v-1585

: This guitar was given to me in 1989, and I recently started playing...and am interested if anyone knows value, worth, or comparison to this model. Thanks.
****I have a 1968 Ventura Bruno model v-1587. My wife bought it new. It seems to be of very high quality compared to what is on the market today. No idea of worth,but have seen one advertized on e-mail last year for $350. I don't know if it sold or for how much. I would think they are worth a bit more by the sound and feel of it. Regards, Dick

Re: Ventura Bruno model v-1585

: : This guitar was given to me in 1989, and I recently started playing...and am interested if anyone knows value, worth, or comparison to this model. Thanks.
: ****I have a 1968 Ventura Bruno model v-1587. My wife bought it new. It seems to be of very high quality compared to what is on the market today. No idea of worth,but have seen one advertized on e-mail last year for $350. I don't know if it sold or for how much. I would think they are worth a bit more by the sound and feel of it. Regards, Dick

My son bought a Ventura Bruno 1585 at a garage sale for
$15 What is it worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.