Re: Domino guitars

Posted by Johnothan Hass on Sun, 10/20/02 - 18:06:43.

: I just bought a Domino Dawson guitar at a flea market. I'd like any information I can get on Domino guitars. Please direct me to a source of information if you can. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I need a good neck for Californian any one

I need a neck for domino Californian can anybody point me in the right direction ?

Domino schem

I have a Californian (2 pickups, three switch plate like a Jaguar) and am having some trouble figuring out the ' circuit switch soldering issue', as one wire was loose when I opened it, but returning it to where I thought it should be did not solve the problem. There is ZERO sound....Went to the "Inside A Domino" section and was duly frustrated to find no pics of a correctly wired one. Loads of pictures of them though!
Can anyone post a circuit photo of this cool guitar??

http://powerstump.tripod.com/vintagedominoguitars

: : I just bought a Domino Dawson guitar at a flea market. I'd like any information I can get on Domino guitars. Please direct me to a source of information if you can. Thanks

Domino Guitars were cheap mid to late 60s guitars. They were primarily made in Japan. It probaly says on the neck plate where it was made. I have a 68 hollowbody. You ought to get yurs appraised. Ive been told mine can fetch lots of MONEY. $$$$$

: Domino Guitars were cheap mid to late 60s guitars. They were primarily made in Japan. It probaly says on the neck plate where it was made. I have a 68 hollowbody. You ought to get yurs appraised. Ive been told mine can fetch lots of MONEY. $$$$$

I have a Domino Silverhawk from the 60's in excellent condition and I'm trying find the value anything you can tell me would be appreciated

: Domino Guitars were cheap mid to late 60s guitars. They were primarily made in Japan. It probaly says on the neck plate where it was made. I have a 68 hollowbody. You ought to get yurs appraised. Ive been told mine can fetch lots of MONEY. $$$$$

My 1st guitar was a yellow solid body Californian Domino w/ the dark wood grain p/g. Got it at 12 years old in 1968. I wish, I wish, I wish I still had it. However in 4 days I'm having it tattooed on my arm along with the other 5 so far.

I have a Domino electric, my first, bought in 1967. It stills works but needs new tuning heads. I can't find a supplier with the right stuff to fit the hole arrangement.
I have no idea who carries Domino products anymore. If you come up with something, please let me know, and vice versa, of course.

Steve O

First we need to know which domino you own, then we can figure out which tuners you need.

: I have a Domino electric, my first, bought in 1967. It stills works but needs new tuning heads. I can't find a supplier with the right stuff to fit the hole arrangement.
: I have no idea who carries Domino products anymore. If you come up with something, please let me know, and vice versa, of course.

: Steve O

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.