Giannini Classical Guitar

Posted by Michael on Sun, 09/30/01 - 22:57:22.
In Reply to 12 Tone Music

I've got a Giannini. It came from my grandparents attic. Does anyone know anything about them. My model # is 900. The date is 9/66.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have one also , an luthier took me about 600 to: 1000 if plays , sounds good. AB

Re: Giannini Classical Guitar

: I've got a Giannini. It came from my grandparents attic. Does anyone know anything about them. My model # is 900. The date is 9/66.

Michael, try http://www.giannini.com.br (Brasil). This site is in portuguese.

Hello, I've been looking for a model 900. Would you be interested in selling it?

: Hello, I've been looking for a model 900. Would you be interested in selling it?

Some years ago I said I was interested in selling this guitar if the price was right... I've come to realize that there is no price out there that could determine the value of this guitar. The vintage Brazilian Rosewood makes for such a deep resonant sound that I've never heard matched by any other guitar. Elvis Presley even used a Model 900 Giannini at times, though one from 1969. I've never seen a price for one of these vintage Model 900's anywhere on the web in years of searching, and no longer look, as it's so clear of the priceless nature of these classics, and this guitar personally holds great sentimental value to me. Did I mention I love hearing it's warming tone as it's played? ;) peace all.

I also have a model 900 from 11/68. The varnish is crackled from decades of storage (not flaking whatsoever), but it is otherwise in great shape. I may be up for selling it if the price is right.

: Hello, I've been looking for a model 900. Would you be interested in selling it?

I have a giannini classical guitar all i know about it is that it was made in the 60's out of brazilian rosewood.any idea what it would be worth. might be willing to part with it if the price is right. its in great condition.

: I've got a Giannini. It came from my grandparents attic. Does anyone know anything about them. My model # is 900. The date is 9/66.

I too have a 66 mod 900
I whould like to know what it is worth as well???

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.