1960 Fender guitar

Posted by mark lott on Sat, 11/09/02 - 08:24:14.

I hope that you could help me to find the value of my brother-in-laws vintage guitar. The guitar is a 1960-1962 Fender Starcaster 720562 Pat. # 2960900. He got this guitar from Pedro Garcia who is a professional musician from Spain. My bother-in-law also has the original case for the guitar. The guitar has never been refinished and is in perfect condition. He has the amplifier and a Fender micro neck adjust microphone. Pat # 3550496. I hope that you can help us. Thank You very much. Mark

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1960 Fender guitar

Hey Mark,
The value of your fender starcaster is approx $3000 US as I have a white one which I will never part with .
Regards
Max

i have a 1960 fender and wondering the value..

I am interested

starcaster is a hard guitar to find, I am interested.

I am researching the Starcaster and what I have turned up says that they were made from 1977 through 1982. Prices I have seen range from $500 to 1200 US. Hope that helps, if you want my sources of reference let me know.

Actually, Starcasters were made from 1975-1980 I own a 1976 Sunburst model. And the prices are closer to $1200 to $2000 for a good one now. And the prices are going up for them! I believe the original question was probably about a Stratocaster....
Now, if Mark really has an early 60's Strat, I'd like to have that myself.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.