Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – July, 2003

• Creator
    Topic
    Guitar Expert
    Keymaster

Archive for posts from July, 2003

Viewing 230 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a paper label, handwritten 1969 yairi and son model 880 serial number 135 acoustic guitar. I am attempting to figure out if it is worth repairing minor cracks. I can’t find anything about this particular one. I did see something about the paper label versions being more valuable than stamped label versions. Any idea or resources to find value?

Thanks,

Laura

Anonymous

A collegue is selling her friend’s husband’s guitar who passed away, but knows nothing about it’s worth. It’s an older 12 string Yamaha FG 412 SB acoustic with the # 1887 beside the name Yamaha. It’s condition is a modest "GOOD". Can anybody advise me what to offer for it? Thanks for taking the time.

Anonymous

200€uro less

Anonymous

IF YOU HAVE THE BONJOVI SLIPPERY WHEN WET OR NEW JERSEY GUITAR TAB BOOK, AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT, PLEASE E-MAIL ME. MUST BE IN TAB. CHEERS

Anonymous

The subject says it all, If you have managed to get a good Sambora rock sound, and have some amp or pedal settings could you please help.

Anonymous

What should I use for finishing a Warmoth guitar Neck? Do I need a special finish or can I pick something up at a local hardware store?

Anonymous

You can buy stuff thats specially made for guitar necks on the internet or possibly a guitar stor try going to musiciansfriend.com

Anonymous

I just bought a Washburn SBF80 and am loving it but it sounds like garbage through my Mesa Boogie Mark III. Any ideas for amps that’ll sound good with it? Much Apreceiated, Lou

Anonymous

Hey Lou I also own a washburn SBF-80. The kind of amp I would Recommend a Fender twin or any Marshall amp, even a Peavey Blue Marvel. Plug the guitar into one of those and stand back. The guitar itself also has a beautiful acoustic sound. Well got to go. NICK

Anonymous

for sale ovation guitar…..

Anonymous

s. yairi classical guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : s. yairi classical guitar

Anonymous

if anyone has a 6-12 Fender double-neck guitar they’d like 2 sell, email me. i’d need a pic and price.

Anonymous

I need a detailed wiring diagram for a talkbox, a detailed diagram of how to hook it up, and use it.

Anonymous

I have a 1928 Martin 5-17T Tenor (4string) Guitar in excellent condition. Serial # 36014. What would something like this be worth? Thanks in advance, Martin

Anonymous

I am looking to purchase a guitar for a child (13). I went to a local guitar shop they recommended the Cort G-200. Does any one have any experience with this make/model?

Anonymous

I’ve been playing on and off for 12 years and I got this guitar around a year ago. I’m not sure how similar it is to the G-200 but mine has been excellent. I play every style of music from ballads, heavy rock, blues, funk, etc… and it’s served me well live too. I suggest you ask a guitar playing friend to have a look at the guitar in the store to give you an honest opinion. Also, for a child most entry-level electric guitars will do the job of keeping them entertained and providing them with the knowledge of whether or not they want to continue playing seriously. My first guitar was a cheap RokAxe and if were to see one in the store now I would stay well clear of it. Also, check out – http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Cort/G200-01.html Good luck!! Dennis B.

Anonymous

hi, I’m a beginner guitarist and i bought my first electric guitar a couple days ago. the music i am into is metal, rock, and old punk. i was wondering if there are any easy songs to begin with even if they arent rock or punk. thanks…….kendra

Anonymous

Check out: http://guitar.about.com/library/bleasysongs00s.htm Alot of popular songs in an ‘ez-tab’ format. : hi, I’m a beginner guitarist and i bought my first electric guitar a couple days ago. the music i am into is metal, rock, and old punk. i was wondering if there are any easy songs to begin with even if they arent rock or punk. thanks…….kendra

Anonymous

Iron Man (Black Sabbath), Dammit by Blink 182, The best thing to do though is practice chords and scales to help stretch and train your fingers.

Anonymous

I would recomend metallica’s "ONE" it is a very easy song to play, also i learned Sweet Home Alabama for my first song.

Anonymous

To make a long story short: I had a friend come by with a bass he wanted to get rid of. Seeing as how I’ve never played an insturment, I turned here for advice. The Bass: Epiphone-El Capitan, Electric/Acoustic Cherry Sunburst w/a cream colored banding?. Standard body (not cut away) I think it may be a maple body with a rosewood fret board. Not sure of the year… Made in Korea, Serial # 146646 (Very Close to perfect Condition) Epiphone hard case. The Bass is stamped "used" on the back of the head.(indented into the wood) Inside the hole it has the Epiphone/El Capitan Sticker and it is also stamped, "used – no warranty". (in ink) It plays and sounds great. I had a friend who plays guitar look at it and he said it was absolutely beautiful, but he really knew nothing in terms of value. I looked at new El Capitan elec/acou basses online and they list for $999.00 and sell for around $600.00. So my questions are: 1. What is this bass actually worth? 2. What does all of the used stamping really mean? Does this detract from the value of the bass? 3. How can I tell how old this bass is? Sorry to ramble…Thanks for any input you may have…

Anonymous

Does anybody on the planet know where I can get plans to build a hummingbird or j45.

Anonymous

can you help me ? i’m realy need it !!!

Anonymous

I’m desperate to find the guitar tab for Led Zep Whole Lotta Love blues medley as featured on How the West Was Won….can’t find it anywhere, can anyone help??

Anonymous

Check e-tabs.org or guitartabs.cc

Anonymous
      Anonymous

what way do i start to find this thing out killer amp but so complicated using les paul classic

Anonymous

My dad said his friend could get me a set of Axis humbucker pickups, are they any good? i know they are the ones that EVH uses… thanks

Anonymous

If they are actual Ernie Ball pickups, they are a special made pickup by Dimarzio that no other guitar coms with. They have a very unique magnet in them made of a very rare magnetic property called "Neo Demium", which is used in the first Electrovoice microphone to totally blow away the Sure SM-57 a few years ago. These pickups sound like no others, and I have had them all. Ed Roman sells a set manufactured by the Duncan Custom Shop for another Patent holder now, and they are called "Black Back-ND" pickups….ND meaning "Non Disclosure"….exact design Eddie Van Halen made at Dimarzio for the AXIS (then the EVH Signature) Guitar. If you buy them from Duncan directly, they will cost you $320 a pair, where you can get them from Ed Roman for about $200 a pair..pretty good, huh? : My dad said his friend could get me a set of Axis humbucker pickups, are they any good? i know they are the ones that EVH uses… thanks

Anonymous

I am trying to find some information on a Kay Guitar with a serial number L9171, would like to know year made,value if any, etc. Any help appreciated.

Anonymous

: I am trying to find some information on a Kay Guitar with a serial number L9171, would like to know year made,value if any, etc. Any help appreciated. why cant you guys just have a fucking page with the prices on it you just got to make it harder you fucking fuck face faggets

Anonymous

: why cant you guys just have a fucking page with the prices on it you just got to make it harder you fucking fuck face faggets Shut up lard butt. Go loose some weight. MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL.

Anonymous

How does your Kay play? Have been looking at them on ebay

Anonymous

I have a Boss GT6 that has been driving me crazy. I have been trying to add a single effect from the[FX1]menu to a particular patch. Every time I try the pedal automatically turns all of the effects in[FX1] on or off. All I want to add is one. I’ve read the manual and can’t find any info. Please help.

Anonymous

I am building a fender jazzmaster and need help, I am using a fixed strat-type bridge and need help on where to place it on the body. If anyone can help please e-mail me. Any other advice or dimensions would also be appreciated.

Anonymous

If you are using a jazzmaster neck on your guitar, the scale length is 25.5 inches. Therefore you want to place the bridge so that the saddles are 25.5 inches from the nut of the neck. : I am building a fender jazzmaster and need help, I am using a fixed strat-type bridge and need help on where to place it on the body. If anyone can help please e-mail me. Any other advice or dimensions would also be appreciated.

Anonymous

I aquired a Tama TG-120,SN7010247,in ’86 for a paultry 100.00. Didn’t think much of it at first,but after a while we became inseparable as it shall be forevermore.Was wondering if someone could tell me the year of manufacture,cost new,& approx. value now.Thanks,E.P.

Anonymous

im tryin to get these chords because im gettin to know this song by america…. plz help i would like that alot folks 🙂

Anonymous

G/B:020033 DUNNO THE OTHER.

Anonymous

Harmony Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Harmony Guitar

Anonymous

Hello, everynbody. I own an ’89 American Fender Stratocaster and I’m thinking about re-fretting it -it needs it badly. What are the pro’s and con’s; will it be very expensive? closest city where I can have it done is Austin, Tx. I live about 6 hrs. south of Austin. Any info will help. Thank you! -Mario

Anonymous

Not much to the pros/cons, if it needs a fret job it needs it and it isn’t too expensive. There’ll be alot of places in Austin so call around or ask at the TDPRI.COM, someone there from the area will point you to a good shop. : Hello, everynbody. I own an ’89 American Fender Stratocaster and I’m thinking about re-fretting it -it needs it badly. What are the pro’s and con’s; will it be very expensive? closest city where I can have it done is Austin, Tx. I live about 6 hrs. south of Austin. Any info will help. Thank you! -Mario

Anonymous

Hi I am looking for in formation on a guitar manufacturer called wilson, I think the company was bought up by Aria in the mid 60’s. I own a Wilson guitar and would like to know more about it

Anonymous

Well, maybe this is not the same manufacturer, but I know that Watkins Musical Instruments (of copy cat fame) had another company called Watkins (they were brothers) who9 made their guitars. When Watkins the guitar maker stopped being part of the business the name changed to Wilson. That’s the story I heard…

Anonymous

: Hi I am looking for in formation on a guitar manufacturer called wilson, I think the company was bought up by Aria in the mid 60’s. : I own a Wilson guitar and would like to know more about it

Anonymous

I am looking for information about Wilson Bros guitars, a subsid currently of Aria Guitars, which The Ventures use currently. M I K E

Anonymous

I have recently been given a Wilson nylon strung bass guitar, if anyone finds any info on Wilson Guitars on the net or otherwise please let me know…[email protected]

Anonymous

I too have a Wilson steel string guitar and have been trying to find out more about it. It is hand made with some nice pearl inlay and is made in Japan. Quality appears good. Any info would be appreciated. Also would like to sell.

Anonymous

: Hi I am looking for in formation on a guitar manufacturer called wilson, I think the company was bought up by Aria in the mid 60’s. : I own a Wilson guitar and would like to know more about it Robert, I bought 2 Wilson guitars in the late 60’s / early 70’s–one steel, one classical. I was told by the proprietor of the music shop that it was the same Wilson Co. that makes tennis balls and hot dogs. Decent instruments at affordable prices. I still have the steel string, and I’m looking for a nylon like the one I had–I believe a model J-12 or J-2. Just out of curiosity, does your Wilson have a similar model # on the interior label?

Anonymous

how do i put a guitar strap onto a guitar with one pin on it? the strap also came with like a shoestring thing in one end through the hole…

Anonymous

: : how do i put a guitar strap onto a guitar with one pin on it? the strap also came with like a shoestring thing in one end through the hole… tie the piece of string to the headstock but make sure you thread it under the strings else it’l de tune the damn thing!!

Anonymous

: I have the same exact question. I have a Washburn D10S acoustic guitar and recently bought a guitar strap for it. One end obviously fits on the pin at the bottom, but the other end has a hile with a leather string. So, how does this attach? : how do i put a guitar strap onto a guitar with one pin on it? the strap also came with like a shoestring thing in one end through the hole…

Anonymous

I have a like new Harmony 6-String Guitar I would like to sell. Do you have any idea’s for me on how to sell it? It has been out of the case only 1 time. Thanks.

Anonymous

if anyone has any scanned tabs from any metal bands can u please send them to me my email is [email protected]

Anonymous

please send any scanned shadows fall, lamb of god, killswitch engage or deftones tabs. Thank You

Anonymous

: if anyone has the tabs of "Future World" from Pretty Maids can u please send them to me my email is [email protected]

Anonymous

jea!! plz send me too to [email protected] i can not find em anywhere! 🙁

Anonymous

First off, i’ll admit to being a dipstick.I recently bought a Stagg for a present for someone.For a month all was well then i noticed that the output socket was loose and causing a bit of noise.I nipped up the retaining nut and as i was doing so, noticed that the socket was turning as well – result the wires on the rear came away from the lugs. I didn’t know if the wires were fitted to a particular lug or if they coud be fitted any way round so i took it back to the shop for repair.The thing is i now notice a buzzing coming from the amp when the volume is turned up over half way. I don’t recall this buzzing being present before my mishap.If the wires were fitted to the output socket the wrong way around would this cause the buzzing ? Can somone with a Stagg tell me which wire should go where ? Thanks.

Anonymous

Forgot to say that the buzzing stops when any string or metal part is touched with a finger.

Anonymous

>Forgot to say that the buzzing stops when any string >or metal part is touched with a finger. That means the wires on the output jack are the wrong way round, so the gtr is not grounded.

Anonymous

hi out there Can any body give me the chords and lyrics to PINBALLWIZARD by the who many thanks

Anonymous

Goto wholenote.com and search under tab, theres a couple of good fully tabed versions out there. : : hi out there Can any body give me the chords and lyrics to PINBALLWIZARD by the who many thanks

Anonymous

Has anyone heard of these guitars? They are Gibson Les Paul copies.

Anonymous

: Has anyone heard of these guitars? : They are Gibson Les Paul copies. Yes, I met Mr Grimshaw back in the 1960s and currently own a Grimshaw archtop. Will [email protected]

Anonymous

: Has anyone heard of these guitars? : They are Gibson Les Paul copies.

Anonymous

: : Has anyone heard of these guitars? : : They are Gibson Les Paul copies. I owned a Grimshaw (Park) Les Paul Copy bought it in 1979 it was a tobacco Sunburst solid body rosewood neck with twin humbuckers. I wish I hadn’t sold it.

Anonymous

I also owned a Grimshaw in the 60s,a red GS30 les paul type. I met Mr Grimshaw who set it up while I waited. Park I was told was a distributor,who added their logo if they supplied it. Mine only had Grimshaw on the headstock. I was impressed with the one I had and wished I had never sold it.

Anonymous

: : Has anyone heard of these guitars? : : They are Gibson Les Paul copies. Yeah i own one i think they’re meant to be copies of ‘the dot’

Anonymous

: : Has anyone heard of these guitars? : : They are Gibson Les Paul copies. They were made by emilio grimshaws company for the cleartone ditribution company which was part owned by jim marshall.I think the guitars were late 60’s early 70’s.They did a les paul a hollow body (semi and a sg type doubleneck.Hope that helps you.

Anonymous

my dad bought this guitar in 1945 when he got out of the service and i was wondering what it was worth.

Anonymous

Since you provide no details I would say 1 mussle 2 barnacles : my dad bought this guitar in 1945 when he got out of the service and i was wondering what it was worth.

Anonymous

Can sobody help me hwith Finding The gitar acords to some LINKIN PARK songs. (not tabs i dont understand does)

Anonymous
        Anonymous

since you can’t use tab, mos their songs are in the key of F and pretty basic i-iii-ii ‘acord’ progressions… got it ? : Can sobody help me hwith Finding The gitar acords to some LINKIN PARK songs. (not tabs i dont understand does)

Anonymous

what are the cords and lyrics to Lowrider by War?

Anonymous

Go to wholenote.com and search the tabs… it’s out there. : what are the cords and lyrics to Lowrider by War?

Anonymous

GUITARRA FLAMENCA "HERMANOS CONDE" AÑO 1986 COMO NUEVA

Anonymous

: GUITARRA FLAMENCA "HERMANOS CONDE" AÑO 1986 COMO NUEVA me interesa. precio? maderas? modelo?

Anonymous

I already posted one message about this. The saddle on my guitar raised up when i tuned these new strings i just bought and it raised my action and left my whammy bar useless. any tip would be great thanks

Anonymous

sounds like a floyd, you have to learn how to tune em to keep the bridge level, it can be a bitch the first few times till you get it down, best way is to have someone show you and there are tons of sites with step-by-step directions w/pics and stuff, also if changing gauges you have to adjust (or add) springs too : I already posted one message about this. The saddle on my guitar raised up when i tuned these new strings i just bought and it raised my action and left my whammy bar useless. any tip would be great thanks

Anonymous

I’d like to know how much this guitar is worth, mint condition.

Anonymous

I just bought one at a pawn shop today Fri Jan 9 for $250

Anonymous

3 clams and a mussle : I’d like to know how much this guitar is worth, mint condition.

Anonymous

: 3 clams and a mussle : : : I’d like to know how much this guitar is worth, mint condition. oh, I wanted an oyster.

Anonymous

Yes oysters are nice, but 3 clams ain’t bad though : : 3 clams and a mussle : : : : : I’d like to know how much this guitar is worth, mint condition. : oh, I wanted an oyster.

Anonymous

: Yes oysters are nice, but 3 clams ain’t bad though : : : : 3 clams and a mussle : : : : : : : I’d like to know how much this guitar is worth, mint condition. : : oh, I wanted an oyster. so you have no clue

Anonymous

Around $250 for the bass, $300 (3 clams) for the guitar (both for ex condition), mainly because of the ‘novelty’ aluminum necks. : : Yes oysters are nice, but 3 clams ain’t bad though : : : : : : 3 clams and a mussle : : : : : : : : : I’d like to know how much this guitar is worth, mint condition. : : : oh, I wanted an oyster. : so you have no clue

Anonymous

i have a d-28 martin guitar that i would like to find out how old it is. the number inside the guitar is 396247.

Anonymous

: : i have a d-28 martin guitar that i would like to find out how old it is. the number inside the guitar is 396247. 1976… see this URL http://www.martinguitar.com/history/dating.html Cheers! T

Anonymous

from ’93 : : i have a d-28 martin guitar that i would like to find out how old it is. the number inside the guitar is 396247.

Anonymous

: from ’93 : : : : : i have a d-28 martin guitar that i would like to find out how old it is. the number inside the guitar is 396247.

Anonymous

: : from ’93 : : : : : : : : i have a d-28 martin guitar that i would like to find out how old it is. the number inside the guitar is 396247. I think your guitar is from about 1967-1968 , I also have a very old Martin 000-042 that was left to me in a will . My Uncle was a studio musician for some guy named Porter Wagner, I had it appraised for insurance and they told me that because of condition and such it should bring about 25,000 to 30,000 bucks,,,what a shock thats more than my car cost !

Anonymous

Does anybody here know what type of distortion pedal Deron Miller from cky uses to get his distortion. Or better yet if anyone here has a GNX3 (digitech), can you email me the settings to get that cky sound if you got it. Thanks

Anonymous

Yeah! i found out that if you use the Boss OC-2 Octave effect pedal with the MT-2 Metal Zone effect pedal, you can get a sound that is about identical to CKY’s fuzzy distortion.

Anonymous

Deron uses a "Boss" distorter the S-5 i think one of the tricks to ckys sound is the octave pedal a boss octave pedal and a boss S-5 distorter seem to get the job done for me but now i can onyl afford the S-5 and dont have an octave but lots of tone helps!

Anonymous

if you go to BOSSUS.com OR WAS IT USA??well one of those lets u test all of there pedals and u can hear different samples and thats what kinda of pedals deron uses.i know he has the synth wah but the distorion i found i just forgot the name HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!

Anonymous

: Does anybody here know what type of distortion pedal Deron Miller from cky uses to get his distortion. Or better yet if anyone here has a GNX3 (digitech), can you email me the settings to get that cky sound if you got it. Thanks

Anonymous

well on cky4 i noticed him using a boss cudnt quite make out what modle it was but it one one of them with the 3 knobs not 4, dunno if that helps.. av a look on cky4 and c for ya self.. 🙂

Anonymous

my friend just got a used music man 4 string bass. she said that there was some 9 volt battery in it or something that makes it louder. i havent heard of that before. do they really do that or did she just get charged extra for stuff it doesnt have. please reply

Anonymous

Active pickups usually have a higher output (not to be confused with ‘louder’, not the purpose but it can sound that way, ie ‘louder’) and need to be powered… usually via battery placed in the guitar… so nothing weird about it, and price depends on the pups. : my friend just got a used music man 4 string bass. she said that there was some 9 volt battery in it or something that makes it louder. i havent heard of that before. do they really do that or did she just get charged extra for stuff it doesnt have. please reply

Anonymous

i just bought some new strings and when i put them in and tuned them i saw the saddle on my guiat and raised up and stayed up raising my action and leaving my whammy bar useless if anyone knows how to fix htis or what it is i would appreciate any tips.

Anonymous

I have a model 111-4 ovation- – how much is it worth?

Anonymous

: I have a model 111-4 ovation- – how much is it worth? check e-bay…going for between 350.00 and 750.00 w/case.

Anonymous

todo lo referente al procesador de efectos digitech rp14

Anonymous

: todo lo referente al procesador de efectos digitech rp14 y patches para el mismo.

Anonymous

I’m a working player in the Egene-Springfield area.Always interested in meeting new players and swapping ideas.I’ve been playing a house gig for almost three yrs with three good players but it’s still easy to get in that auto zone rut if I don’t get other input besides my co-workers.Also I can introduce you to other players of all skill levels,teachers,tell you where the jam sessions are etc.

Anonymous

I’ve inherited a childs (3/4) size acoustic guitar. The book that came with it is date 1963. There is no names or numbers what so ever on the guitar. Does anyone know where I can go to find out what it is that I have and what its value is?

Anonymous

Who published the book ? Thats probally a good place to start. : I’ve inherited a childs (3/4) size acoustic guitar. The book that came with it is date 1963. There is no names or numbers what so ever on the guitar. Does anyone know where I can go to find out what it is that I have and what its value is?

Anonymous

I have a Peavey Vandenberg sig guitar, and read there are groups or discussion boards on the net related to these. Does anyone know of any? Is there a Peavey board or Peavey owners board?

Anonymous

Guitar was given to me over 25yrs ago by an adult freind whose dad gave it to him as a boy.Can anybody tell me how old it is? A brown classical style guild….serial# 28148..made in Hoboken,New Jersey.Aprox.value?? is it rare? I’ve been playing 35 yrs and haven’t come across another one like it so I’m getting curious about the giutar.Sounds great,tunes and plays great.I’ve only used it for practice and session work so it’s in good shape.

Anonymous

i want to sell this guitar because i am moving and my wife wants me to get rid of it. I was curious what it might sell for or how i might go about selling it. it was made in the year where 91 of them were made.I believe that was 1984 or something. I have the last version of it. This guitar is in mint condition. There is absouletly nothing wrong with it. It has been in a case for 10 years. It has only been played a few times. please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks for your time. -matt

Anonymous

do you still have the guitar? i havent heard from you in a few months

Anonymous

: i want to sell this guitar because i am moving and my wife wants me to get rid of it. I was curious what it might sell for or how i might go about selling it. it was made in the year where 91 of them were made.I believe that was 1984 or something. I have the last version of it. This guitar is in mint condition. There is absouletly nothing wrong with it. It has been in a case for 10 years. It has only been played a few times. please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks for your time. -matt Did you ever sell it?Do you have a picture of it?

Anonymous

well are you going to sell it or what?

Anonymous

well are you going to sell it or what?

Anonymous

are you still selling the x-100? : i want to sell this guitar because i am moving and my wife wants me to get rid of it. I was curious what it might sell for or how i might go about selling it. it was made in the year where 91 of them were made.I believe that was 1984 or something. I have the last version of it. This guitar is in mint condition. There is absouletly nothing wrong with it. It has been in a case for 10 years. It has only been played a few times. please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks for your time. -matt

Anonymous

I’m just starting out to play the guitar. I heard that for someone new, a certain type of strings were better. If this is true, what should I get? How do I know if a guitar is right for me?

Anonymous

: fender n gibson are the best strings for me try it!

Anonymous

You should probably start off with a smaller gauge of strings and then if you want to you can gradually get bigger strings to get a fatter sound.

Anonymous

http://www.just strings.com……….you can find tips of good quality strings der…choW!

Anonymous

http://www.just strings.com……….you can find tips of good quality strings der…choW!

Anonymous

What is the value of a Gibson Les paul Gold top 1976 nice player but well used ?

Anonymous

Yes i would like to see if you can help me find the value of a gibson les paul base amp model 800-2b searul # 1311 and gibson les paul power head model lp1 seral # 1816 thaks elizabeth

Anonymous

1 oyster 2 clams 1 mussle : What is the value of a Gibson Les paul Gold top 1976 : nice player but well used ?

Anonymous

Earthlink has a new version out that has pop-up blocker and it works great on this site. I haven’t been annoyed by a single pop-up since downloading.

Anonymous

I found this nice Mann guitar in a pawn shop. It sounds pretty and looks like a les paul. The guy that sold it to me said it was made in Japan and it is about 20 years old. I have never heard of this company or model and I was wondering what it is worth. Thanks.-M

Anonymous

how do you tell when a martin guitar was made? the serial number is 396247. it is a D-28. thank you for your help

Anonymous

re: how do you tell when a martin guitar was made? the serial number is 396247. it is a D-28. thank you for your help Your guitar was made in 1977. There are various web sites that have Martin serial #’s by year. You can go to the CF Martin website, for example: http://www.martinguitar.com/history/dating.html.

Anonymous

I am looking after a echomachine made until 1978 . Rackmount MXR digital echo/reverb

Anonymous

I need to know what is a good kinda of acoustic gutair for a beginner??? I want one that is cheap less than $150. I am thinking of looking at pawn shops cuz ther is not really any good gutair places round here. What are things to look for in a used gutair?? and what isnt good???

Anonymous

i am a 17 year old boy who just bought a 1994 les paul classic with the goldtop finish but this les paul comes with a wammy bar! no one can tell me if it is original soooooo where can i look up serial numbers to comfirm this?

Anonymous

It’s a epiphone les paul with a "limited edition" stamp on head stock (on the back side), trans green… Can you tell me how old is it and where it is manufactured?

Anonymous

Just go to Gibson’s website… if the ‘whammy’ is a bigbsy, they are not uncommon on a classic, ordered from the factory or added after. : i am a 17 year old boy who just bought a 1994 les paul classic with the goldtop finish but this les paul comes with a wammy bar! no one can tell me if it is original soooooo where can i look up serial numbers to comfirm this?

Anonymous

I am a old mother fu**er and I have a great guitar the serial number is 80559578, its a killer machine with mahogany neck ! Is there a history, e-mail me. I LOVE MY LES PAUL !!!! http://www.sotn.fi

Anonymous

Is there a possible way to install a wammy bar on a Epiphone Les Paul Standard??? : Just go to Gibson’s website… if the ‘whammy’ is a bigbsy, they are not uncommon on a classic, ordered from the factory or added after. : : : i am a 17 year old boy who just bought a 1994 les paul classic with the goldtop finish but this les paul comes with a wammy bar! no one can tell me if it is original soooooo where can i look up serial numbers to comfirm this?

Anonymous

: Just go to hell… if the ‘whammy’ is a bigbsy, they are not uncommon on a classic, ordered from the factory or added after. : : : i am a 17 year old boy wanna-be who just bought a 1994 les paul classic with the goldtop finish but this les paul comes with a wammy bar! no one can tell me if it is original soooooo where can i look up serial numbers to comfirm this?I looked in my ass but only found gerbil bones.

Anonymous

Just picked up a Gibson Epiphone Skunk Baxter accustic cutaway for $300.00. What is the value of this guitar in like new shape, and what year’s where they pruduced?

Anonymous

Talk about suprized! The impact 2 is sweet playing guitar It has a splitable humbuker and 2 single coil pickups that give a wide range of tones. almost a strat, almost a les pual. And it is maid by peavy! who would have thought it?

Anonymous

The main words in your post are ALMOST… almost ain’t good enough for me… glad ya like em though : Talk about suprized! The impact 2 is sweet playing guitar : It has a splitable humbuker and 2 single coil pickups that give a wide range of tones. almost a strat, almost a les pual. And it is maid by peavy! who would have thought it?

Anonymous

WHERE CAN I FIND A BOOK OR BOOKS THAT LISTS MODELS,MANUFACTURERS,&VALUES OF GUITARS

Anonymous

My father has given me a 54 Les Paul. I would like to know what to insure it for. Please help.

Anonymous

bluebookinc.com Most the large book stores (Barnes & nobel, etc) stock em, they run about $20, if you don’t want to spend the money try some good guitar boards (like TDPRI.COM) where people that have them will tell you the prices. : WHERE CAN I FIND A BOOK OR BOOKS THAT LISTS MODELS,MANUFACTURERS,&VALUES OF GUITARS

Anonymous

I manage a dynamic professional Country group based out of Central Ohio, but travel all over. We are auditioning for a lead picker. There is both male and female artists, performing mostly traditional style. If you are interested or know of someone in the area, please send an email to [email protected] for more info. Thanks

Anonymous

I’ve ibanize bass how to make clear sonud?

Anonymous

what kind of amp ? : I’ve ibanize bass how to make clear sonud?

Anonymous

: what kind of amp ? : : I’ve ibanize bass how to make clear sonud?strenger amp(indian)

Anonymous

Sorry I’ve never seen/played one of those amps, try just starting with all amp settings at 0 (except a little main vol) and then slowly adjust the other parameters and try to get a good clean sound…. does the bass have active pickups ? if it does there might not be too much you can do but change them. : : what kind of amp ? : : : I’ve ibanize bass how to make clear sonud?strenger amp(indian)

Anonymous

HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS GUITAR FOR MY BROTHER WHO OWNED IT FROM THE 1960’S

Anonymous

To accompany Australian female singer songwriter and female cellist for some or all of European Tour between July – November 2003 including England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany The Netherlands and more. You must: be young and fun as well as down to earth with a love for music and travel be a passionate/versatile advanced player who can play folk, pop, rock, jazz roots, blues, latin. be able to play by ear and read chord charts which will be supplied with recordings supply bio/photo/recordings and be prepared to learn up 25 songs for the tour want to make unique and creative contribution while enjoying yourself at same time What you’ll receive: Opportunity to play fun and unique music with a fab bunch of girls All expenses paid trip to interesting and exotic places A great job that is enjoyable and that you get paid for Opportunity to network with musicians/people all over the world For more information and to listen to some soundfiles check out http://www.emalinedelapaix.com or contact Emaline via 02076840290 or email [email protected]

Anonymous

These people need to learn the public doesn’t buy into their "losing money and/or loss of creative control" line.

Anonymous

Allowing people to download mp3’s gives us all a chance to sample music, much like the radio. I have attended more live events and purchased more cd’s since mp3’s became available to us all on the internet.

Anonymous

Has anyone brought one of these amps yet…?

Anonymous

: Has anyone brought one of these amps yet…? I have been offered one from Marshall, wanna make me an offer for it?

Anonymous

Yes I have one in mint condition serial #3. It’s for sale. Beautiful amp sounds like the old marshalls. Very rare, only 40 built.

Anonymous

: : Has anyone brought one of these amps yet…? : : I have been offered one from Marshall, wanna make me an offer for it? NO thanks ,its ok ive just won one in a competition,and i won a gibson les paul in another competition before that.

Anonymous

Looking to buy an Ibanez sa160. Guy says the serial # is w110879. This doesn’t jive with anything I’ve read on the way they number the Ibanez instruments. Any Idea???

Anonymous

: Looking to buy an Ibanez. Guy says the serial # is S03011397 . : This doesn’t jive with anything I’ve read on the way they number the Ibanez instruments. : Any Idea???

Anonymous

I owna MG30DFX (30 watts from marshall) and it didnt come with a Footswitch. Can i just buy a footswitch thats a marshall and would it work on my Mg 30 dfx? does it have to be a certain kind of footswitch?

Anonymous

it doesn’t have to be a marshalll, or any certain kind. Although for a MG30DFX, you should probably buy a 2 button switch. One button to control channel switching, and one button for the digital effects. I bought a Traynor for mine. It’s simple, and it takes alot of damage.

Anonymous

I have a JCM 800 4104 2X12 50 watt combo amp. I keep the preamp volume at "10" and when I turn the master volume to about "6" or "7" the amp has a very low deep loud fedback. I have replaced the tubes and tried that and it did nothing but what I did notice is when I remove the back of the combo it sometimes doesnt do it or it does it to a much smaller degree. I was just wondering if anyone can help me with this. If so PLEASE email me at [email protected] thanks

Anonymous

I have read that this efects box has a remote controler that can be placed on your right hand fingers and manouver the efects in that way.. see for yourself… http://65.61.153.217/page.phpx=1395693

Anonymous

looking at a guild J4F-Nt used in very good condition no case ….does anyone know the story on this model ….age ? value ? woods ?clarity ?desirability ?…..thanks M

Anonymous

I wonder if someone is playin’ "dot" on the fender amp. I’m intrested in the best combination… thx!

Anonymous

What kinda sound you after ? I’ve used mine on many fenders, but it depends on the sound you want. : I wonder if someone is playin’ "dot" on the fender amp. I’m intrested in the best combination… thx!

Anonymous

I have been looking at a guild J4f-nt does any one know what the designation stands for and or its proximate value its in good shape with no case ..its a jumbo and I BELIEVE THE NECK IS ABOUT 1 3/4 AT THE NUT…..THANKS MIKEY

Anonymous

Hey Mikey, I own one, bought it used, had to be repaired, because neck-angle wasn´t right…It´s a jumbo with natural satin finish (nt), Guild sold this line of instruments (4) as less expensive but "american-made quality"-guitars, must have been worth new about 700 $. Has laminated mahogany back but solid top and probably sides, Sound is nice, bit too boomy for me, so I use thinner strings . Pete : I have been looking at a guild J4f-nt does any one know what the designation stands for and or its proximate value its in good shape with no case ..its a jumbo and I BELIEVE THE NECK IS ABOUT 1 3/4 AT THE NUT…..THANKS MIKEY

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I can get a Power Supply for the Ross Model R-4×4 recorder????

Anonymous

I have a power supply and recorder. I can e-mail you a scan of the top of the power supply showing the pin polarity for the DC 13.8 V 1A output.

Anonymous

I don’t remember what they took, try asking on some recording boards and if you still can’t get an answer take it apart and figure it out (or have someone else), or get a schematic (try schematicconnection.com as a last resort cuz they charge). : Does anyone know where I can get a Power Supply for the Ross Model R-4×4 recorder????

Anonymous

: I don’t remember what they took, try asking on some recording boards and if you still can’t get an answer take it apart and figure it out (or have someone else), or get a schematic (try schematicconnection.com as a last resort cuz they charge). : : : Does anyone know where I can get a Power Supply for the Ross Model R-4×4 recorder???? The power supply is a 13.8 volt 1 amp supply. The positive connection is either of the two pins closest to the PUNCH IN/OUT connector and, the negative or minus is either of the other two pins of the power connector.

Anonymous

I have a Ross 4X4 that has a good power supply, but the tapes won’t turn. (I guess it may be a belt or something) I’ve looked on eBay for parts and stuff, but I have yet to see any. I did see a Yamaha 4 track recorder for around 120.00. (I’m not sure what the reserver was)

Anonymous

Charvette by Charvel (Floyd Rose)

This popular thread has been given its own page : Charvette by Charvel (Floyd Rose)

Anonymous

Hello I am interested in taking lessons, i am just curious as to how much they normally run and If I would need to actually have to own a guitar. Thanks, Ally

Anonymous

Generally about $50/hr, depending where you live, some places rent guitars, there would really be no point in taking lessons if you don’t have a guitar to practice on. : Hello I am interested in taking lessons, i am just curious as to how much they normally run and If I would need to actually have to own a guitar. : Thanks, : Ally

Anonymous

Hello i have a marshall jmc2000 dsl 401 whith a external speaker 1922 wich position must a set de impedance switch 8 or 16 ohms ?

Anonymous

The speakers should have the rating on them, if not ohm them out. : Hello i have a marshall jmc2000 dsl 401 whith a external speaker 1922 wich position must a set de impedance switch 8 or 16 ohms ?

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how to do a hammer on/off?

Anonymous

: Can anyone tell me how to do a hammer on/off? you may try laying your first finger across the board as if you were making a barre chord.Then hammer with your second finger 1 fret in front of your barre.Hammer with your ring finger 2 frets in front of your barre and with your pinky 3 frets up.Alternate your patterns.234,432,342,324,243,423 etc. happy hunting

Anonymous

: Can anyone tell me how to do a hammer on/off? Hammer on as it implies is to bring the finger of the fretting hand down hard at the fret where the next note is sounded. The opposite is a pulloff. Try adding the picking hand on the neck later on. Hammering with both hands that is. Luck! Takes practice. Hug your guitar daily.

Anonymous

: : Can anyone tell me how to do a hammer on/off? : Hammer on as it implies is to bring the finger of the fretting hand down hard at the fret where the next note is sounded. The opposite is a pulloff. Try adding the picking hand on the neck later on. Hammering with both hands that is. Luck! Takes practice. Hug your guitar daily.

Anonymous

: : : Can anyone tell me how to do a hammer on/off? : : Hammer on as it implies is to bring the finger of the fretting hand down hard at the fret where the next note is sounded. The opposite is a pulloff. Try adding the picking hand on the neck later on. Hammering with both hands that is. Luck! Takes practice. Hug your guitar daily. : : : : hmm, for me, the hammer on note DOES register, but its quite a bit softer…is this supposed to happen? is it possible to hammer on and have the desired note be just as loud (or just a little softer) as the original note?

Anonymous

Takamine copy of Gibson F-365 MS

This popular thread has been given its own page : Takamine copy of Gibson F-365 MS

Anonymous

Need Michael Jacksons "Give in to me" Solo tab

This popular thread has been given its own page : Need Michael Jacksons "Give in to me" Solo tab

Anonymous

I just got a new electric.. Godin sdxt, and I just broke a string, and need to change the strings. It’s set up like a Fender strat.. it’s strung from the back.. or so people tell me.. but I need help on what exactly to do. PLEASE help. Thanks. Kelly.

Anonymous

Looking to buy a cherry red, set neck, Ventura Flying V from the 1975-78 era.

Anonymous

I purchased a Daion guitar, power mark I, serial number 811151, I was wondering if anyone can email me and tell me the worth of this guitar. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous

i just bought one for 400 with a case hard it is a power 1 awsome solid action low low bad ass for the $ prob 1500 to 3000 for the same feel and guitar in a name brand co. started in texas with guitars made in japan.

Anonymous

I have a Daion Caribou TNE#81 82941D. Came with hard case. Have no idea what it is worth. Please E-mail me if anyone knows anything about this model guitar. It is acoustic with pick-up. Thanks!

Anonymous

Does anyone know the chords to Alison Krauss "Maybe?"

Anonymous

: Does anyone know the chords to Alison Krauss "Maybe?" she seems to be using these chords of course they can be transposed to an easier key. The voicings matter quite a bit particularly in the chorus. Let me know if you can follow this. all the best, peter E flat minor Yesterday the odds were stacked C # maj B maj (to a Bmaj7 to a Bmaj6) In favor of my expec-tations B min E flat minor Flyin’ above the rest B min C # maj Never fallin’ from the nest repeat Tuesday came and went and now I’m in a little situation Maybe it’s for the best I can live alone, I guess C # maj F#maj F#maj7 F#7 F#min7 Maybe I can stand a lo ne F#min7 E maj/E maj7/E7/Emaj7 Maybe I’m strong as stone repeat Even though the bird has flown Maybe he’ll fly on home

Anonymous

: Does anyone know the guitar chords to Alison Krauss "Baby, Now That I’ve Found You?" If so, PLEASE email me!!!!

Anonymous

christmetal.com click forum!!! zao/living sacrifice/demon hunter etc.(anybody accually) fans all welcome!!!

Anonymous

help!!! i need a diagram for the wiring on a sunn mustang, any ideas anyone ive been searching the net for like2 hours and nothing! please help

Anonymous

: help!!! i need a diagram for the wiring on a sunn mustang, any ideas anyone ive been searching the net for like2 hours and nothing! please help well i own a sunn mustang but i wired it like a fender strat. so that’s one thing you could do, the 2nd thing you could do is sell it to me. haha later

Anonymous

I have what was called a Black Beauty, a model x210 Electra Omega| serial # 13907 in showroom mint condtion. Everyone that I have ever let play this thing has wanted to buy it from me. Our shop here says it should sell for about $200.00 but this guitar does not sound or play like a two hundred dollar guitar. I got the guitar many years ago from a man that used it to record gospel albums,he had numerous Les Pauls but always said ther was something special about this guitar, he got the guitar from a student from the U.of Origon who later became quite famous. Is this just anouther two hundred dollar guitar that looks and sounds great ? or could there be something my local shop has over looked

Anonymous

: I have what was called a Black Beauty, a model x210 Electra Omega| serial # 13907 in showroom mint condtion. Everyone that I have ever let play this thing has wanted to buy it from me. : Our shop here says it should sell for about $200.00 but this guitar does not sound or play like a two hundred dollar guitar. I got the guitar many years ago from a man that used it to record gospel albums,he had numerous Les Pauls but always said ther was something special about this guitar, he got the guitar from a student from the U.of Origon who later became quite famous. Is this just anouther two hundred dollar guitar that looks and sounds great ? or could there be something my local shop has over looked

Anonymous

i have a strat with just one pickup, a SD Hot rail, now i have a 5 way switch on the guitar, how can i wire to split coils via the 5 way switch, if its even possible. thanks in advance adam

Anonymous

:take it to a fucking guitar shop and get someone who has a clue to do it for u.ya fuckin fanjita

Anonymous

I intend to wire my handmade two-humbucker guitar as follows: 1. as a normal on/on/on Gibson 2. additionally I would like to make it work -series / in-phase -parallel / in-phase using a mini-switch, perhaps. Now how can this be done, wiringwise? Thanks in advance, Yours Matti

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Where would I find the approx. value of a 1942 gold top Gibson guitar???

Anonymous

: Where would I find the approx. value of a 1942 gold top Gibson guitar??? should not have been a 1942 goldtop maybe ’52 i dont think gibson had a gold top model (les paul) until mid 50’s

Anonymous

I would recheck the date… or post the complete p/s/#’s : Where would I find the approx. value of a 1942 gold top Gibson guitar???

Anonymous

Heard a beautiful "Preludio en do menor" (Agustin Barrios)played by John Williams (CD), but can’t find the sheet music. Is there a way the notation can be reproduced from CD? Guitar teacher at local music store wants too much $ to write the music. Thanks

Anonymous

Well I couldn’t get the russian site to work, but the following link has a bunch of Barrios incl. Preludio en Dm): http://www.partiture.org/content.pl?barrios I also have the JW recording (might be more than one), and I played the version found on partiture.org. It is very much correct. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Dear Mr. Ruelas, You have probably already had time to find the score for this very lovely composition, but in case you haven’t or are looking for more transcriptions of Barrio’s work, I was just out searching for the same piece myself, and stumbled upon this Russian site (God bless the Russians), which may be of interest to you. http://maxixa.narod.ru/barrios.htm Let’s hope they are the young fellow’s own compilations…but one never knows these days. 🙂 Best wishes, happy strumming. PS..you may need the program ACDSee 4.0 to view these scores, but I’m not sure…that’s just what happened to work for me. ~Winnie : Heard a beautiful "Preludio en do menor" (Agustin Barrios)played by John Williams (CD), but can’t find the sheet music. Is there a way the notation can be reproduced from CD? Guitar teacher at local music store wants too much $ to write the music. Thanks

Anonymous

Hello everyone, Can somedody help me out finding out through the serial #AJ520640 determine what year this Guild J-55 12 string is?? If it is a Rhode Island Built etc…I bought it on E-bay and the owner did not know. Thanks peace Rod

Anonymous

Can anyone ID my OLD hohner? Bought used in 1978. White Les Paul copy with gold hardware. Black pick gaurd. Square (or rectangle) pearl inlays on fret board. Black dots marking frets on top of neck. Four small pearl diamonds making up one bigger diamond on Head. Also has fancy "hohner" in pearl inlay at top of head. Could not find it in Blue book. Am also interested in selling but do not knoe the value. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Anonymous

: Can anyone ID my Old hohner? : Bought used in 1978. White Les Paul copy with gold hardware. Black pick gaurd. Square (or rectangle) pearl inlays on fret board. Black dots marking frets on top of neck. Four small pearl diamonds making up one bigger diamond on Head. Also has fancy "hohner" in pearl inlay at top of head. Could not find it in Blue book. Am also interested in selling but do not know the value. Any help greatly appreciated. Almost forgot – It has a serial number 85823….Thanks.

Anonymous

I purchased a Gibson Accoustic/Electric about twenty years ago and I’ve recently been trying to identify it. According to it’s serial number it was made in 1966 and it looks a bit like an ES125 but not quite. If anyone thinks they’d be able to give me a clue as to what this guitar is, please go to the link below and check it out: http://www.jimtravers.com/gibson Thanks! -Jim T.

Anonymous

It turns out it’s a 1966 Gibson ES120T. Not that much of a mystery after all… Thanks to the folks at guitarsite.com -Jim T. : I purchased a Gibson Accoustic/Electric about twenty years ago and I’ve recently been trying to identify it. According to it’s serial number it was made in 1966 and it looks a bit like an ES125 but not quite. : If anyone thinks they’d be able to give me a clue as to what this guitar is, please go to the link below and check it out: : http://www.jimtravers.com/gibson : Thanks! : -Jim T.

Anonymous

I meant to thank the folks at guitarnotes.com they identified it for me… : It turns out it’s a 1966 Gibson ES120T. Not that much of a mystery after all… : Thanks to the folks at guitarsite.com : -Jim T. : : : I purchased a Gibson Accoustic/Electric about twenty years ago and I’ve recently been trying to identify it. According to it’s serial number it was made in 1966 and it looks a bit like an ES125 but not quite. : : If anyone thinks they’d be able to give me a clue as to what this guitar is, please go to the link below and check it out: : : http://www.jimtravers.com/gibson : : Thanks! : : -Jim T.

Anonymous

HELP ASAP!!!! I need a wiring diagram ASAP for a Carlsbro CPX 300 Amplifier. Any help would be great! e-mail me at [email protected]. Enter "CARLSBRO AMP DIAGRAM" in the subject field. Regards, Nick.

Anonymous

hi ,,just been offered a carlsbro cpx 300 amp in ex condition for 50 pounds ,,,,,can you tell me if they are good amps and if it is worth the 50 pounds thanks for you,re help richard

Anonymous

: HELP ASAP!!!! I need a wiring diagram ASAP for a Yamaha G100-212 guitar Amplifier. Any help would be great! e-mail me at [email protected]. : Regards, : Nick.

Anonymous

: : HELP ASAP!!!! I need a wiring diagram ASAP for a Yamaha G100-212 guitar Amplifier. Can anyone send me one in PDF format?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Clive

Anonymous

antonio hernandis 1969 classical guitar no.2

This popular thread has been given its own page : antonio hernandis 1969 classical guitar no.2

Anonymous

Chardon?  Has anyone heard of this maker?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Chardon? Has anyone heard of this maker?

Anonymous

I have a Sigma DM12-5 by Martin & Co. 12 string. It is in very good shape. Does anyone know the approximate value?

Anonymous

I am looking for the value of a 12 string Sigma guitar, DM12-5 bought it canada about 20 years ago..its in good condition and am interested in sellling…someone please let me know what they may know… thanks.

Anonymous

I was surfing around and saw this guitar… If it is not a trick, this baby will rock ! Check it out : http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1395693

Anonymous

One more thing. Js 1000 is the top! Is that too much for someone who has hot hands and needs to learn cords. I started out lefty but I prefer right as to they make em that way. I need to adapt and not grow out. hmm a double strapped with a twin would be a twist….

Anonymous

docker-compose.yml : One more thing. Js 1000 is the top! Is that too much for someone who has hot hands and needs to learn cords. : I started out lefty but I prefer right as to they make em that way. I need to adapt and not grow out. hmm a double strapped with a twin would be a twist….

Anonymous

I am looking to finding translations of music into cords and can play almost anything I can remember. although my hands have a higher tendency to getting out of control. I need to learn more to handle my hands. Any Joe Satriani steve Vai Van Halen books out their.

Anonymous

I really need the fingerings for a 5th position -7 chord in a II-V-I. If you know what im talking about please e-mail me at my address. thanks

Anonymous

i have a squire bullet, it has 3 single coil pickups, i want to swap the bridge single coil , with a duncan custom humbucker, i know i could cut and fabricate the pickgaurd to accept it but will the wiring work correctly or will i need to un hook another single coil ?????

Anonymous

The wiring will work fine. Follow the instructions on the pickup and you’ll be all right. If it sounds thin and has little or no bass then you’ll need to reverse your ground and and lead wires from the pickup to put it in phase with the single coils.

Anonymous

What is the value of a 40th anniversary strat in new condition? any info on this guitar

Anonymous

does anyone have any info on a md sitar guitar i just bought

Anonymous

We were sent an MD Guitar at SpectralMusic.com to review. It has 12 resonance strings tuned to the Equal Tempered 12-note scale so they are set into vibration by notes played at the frets. (With regard to tuning, you should have been provided with a device similar to a piano-tuning spanner. Since these strings are tuned to the 12-note octave as they occur on any electric keyboard, it should be simple to tune E-F-F#-G-G#-A-A#-B-C-C#-D-D#-E.) The instrument also has a ‘saddle’ with slots for each string so that the strings vibrate against them producing a Sitar-like sound, which, without the Sitars range of timbres and nuance, becomes a little tiresome. It’s a shame it wasn’t designed with a little more scope -perhaps made so the saddle can be removed and a scalloped fretboard would have been preferable. Good Luck

Anonymous

It looks similar to the old coral sitar, perhaps it is tuned the same way. You will find information regarding the Coral at the website below. I hope this helps. http://www.jerryjonesguitars.com/faqs.htm

Anonymous

no, i just bought one as well though, there’s nothing out there on the web about it….. how are you getting on with yours?managed to tune the resonating strings yet?

Anonymous

Ive been having trouble with fast changes from ordinary to barre chords ive been learning for 1year but my hands are so stiff (Im 40) still can’t master them? Susie

Anonymous

: Ive been having trouble with fast changes from ordinary to barre chords ive been learning for 1year but my hands are so stiff (Im 40) still can’t master them? : Susie simple as it sounds Susie,this works for me and I’m in my 50’s.Run hot water and exercise your hands in it just like you were washing them.Stretch,massage etc. for about four or five minutes before you start to practice.After all a distance runner wouldn’t just take off without limbering up the muscles about to be used.And yes you can still learn it,even as young as you are.

Anonymous

Hi, if anyone is interested in country style or Eagles & Lynyrd Skynyrd riffs go to http://www.guitartricks.com and click on my name, terry couch, and i have soundfiles and tab to over 200 tricks and riffs, i do personal videos also if that interest you, i am a host on there, there are other host also with different types of music.

Anonymous

Hi, After many years playing with spanish guitar and a Takamine, I need strings for an electric guitar. I see now there are many brands and I’d like some help in order to choose a type and/or brand. I’d like strings that sound "clean" and "balanced" (played clean, with no effects). Most strings are classified by music style (Rock, Heavy, Jazz) and I feel I don’t feet well in any classification…. so I just can say clean, open sound… Can someone recommend a brand and type please? (privately if you preffer) Many thanks in advance. The guitar: Tele shape ash body, Duncan PearlyGates neck, Duncan JDonahue bridge, Earvana nut, locking tuners, gotoh Tele bridge. Fernando

Anonymous

If anyone out there wants to consider trading, I have a Duncan Dime pickup that doesn’t really work for me. I would rather just trade it for an Invader, X2N, or other raunchy high output pickup. If interested post a reply and we’ll work it out from there…I don’t want to give out my e-mail on this website unless someone is interested.

Anonymous

How bout trading for a Gibson 500T?

Anonymous

what should a d28 martin, built around 1970, bought new in 1972 with martin hardcase be worth? one owner and in great shape.

Anonymous

: what should a d28 martin, built around 1970, bought new in 1972 with martin hardcase be worth? one owner and in great shape. My D-28 was purchased in 1970 and was built in 1969. I recently had the pick guard replaced by a Martin service center and, while there, asked for an informal appraisal. I was told that my guitar is worth between $5,000 and $6500. You need to be more specific as to when it was built – the serial number is listed on the Martin website and will tell you the year. 1969-1970 was the last of the Brazilian rosewood; after that, they switched over to lesser quality material. If your guitar is not Brazilian rosewood, it would command a much lower price.

Anonymous

I have a gibson es 345 TD, with serial #127010. I’ve been told it is a ’71, but I’m not sure. Plays perfectly, some small wood abrasions on the body. It’s black (maybe refinished?), and has the tremolo bar. Anybody give me any info on this guitar?

Anonymous

Hey, I’m very interested in playing guitar with a cello or violin bow, but I’m not sure how to do that and what sort of equipment you need. if anyone knows please mail me because I would really like to learn this.

Anonymous

Can’t really tell you much, as I’m just getting into it myself. One absolute must that I am aware of, though, is your need to use ROZIN on the threads of the bow. If you don’t, the bow will not grip the guitar strings, unless you buy and extreamely expensive bow, with is absolutely stupid if you’re just staring out. Also, the threads of your bow WILL break, simply due to the fact that bows are not designed for guitar strings. Whe a bow thread breaks, DON’T PULL IT OUT, cut it with scissors. All the threads are conected, and you will wreck your bow by pulling it out. You may also have to adjust the shape of your guitar’s (which must be an electric by the way) action to a more rounder shape, so you can hit individual strings with the bow. In terms of technique, your best bet is to find a competant teacher. One who is a diehard Jimmy Page fan ill probably at least know the bow solo from Dazed and Confused. Also, a really skilled teacher who’s into the band Sigur Ros would definately know some sweet bow techniques. hope that helps

Anonymous

I got a GODIN midi guitar(nylon strings)and GR-## Rolland synthesizer and was told that a for about $150 US a rhythm addition could be added to correct for timing and that all rhythms could be programmed into it Thanks

Anonymous

: I got a GODIN midi guitar(nylon strings)and GR-33 Rolland synthesizer and was told that a for about $150 US a rhythm addition could be added to correct for timing and that all rhythms could be programmed into it : Thanks

Anonymous

Just to say we have Hagström Guitar examples from 1958 thru 1980, a friendly collector player site.

Anonymous

I need to know if the stratocaster I have is a 1969 model.I don’t know how to find that out,it was left to me in a will and all I know is it was bought in 1969.

Anonymous

: I need to know if the stratocaster I have is a 1969 model.I don’t know how to find that out,it was left to me in a will and all I know is it was bought in 1969.

Anonymous

: : I need to know if the stratocaster I have is a 1969 model.I don’t know how to find that out,it was left to me in a will and all I know is it was bought in 1969.

Anonymous

I have a 1949 fender strat, and i was wondering how much i could get for it

Anonymous

If your guitar is a 1969 model then the head stock will be larger than the original strats and will have a bolder logo on its headstock as well. It will also say "with sychronized tremolo" on the headstock.

Anonymous

i have found a yamaha sg1000 all black w/cream binding body and neck- split triangle inlays- gold hardware w/engraved tailpiece- yamaha japan tuners- exposed coil humbuckers w/gold screw polepieces- set neck- original hsc w/green plush lining- guitar is maybe early 80’s- 8+ condition- what might this be worth?

Anonymous

: i have found a yamaha sg1000 all black w/cream binding body and neck- split triangle inlays- gold hardware w/engraved tailpiece- yamaha japan tuners- exposed coil humbuckers w/gold screw polepieces- set neck- original hsc w/green plush lining- guitar is maybe early 80’s- 8+ condition- what might this be worth? _I’ll give you $300 for it right now -groucho

Anonymous

don’t listen to these guys… it’s no rip off… an sg1000 is a yamaha original designed based on the les paul solidbody. But it’s not a copy.. looks totally different with the exception of the two humbuckers… honestly, this thing blows any les paul out of the water! heavier tho! keep it.. you won’t find many.. they are quite rare so i’d say you could get a 1000 bucks for it if you can find someone who knows what it is… not some foolish patriot! :O)

Anonymous

id say £300-£400

Anonymous

: Since this axe is a jap ripoff. It’ll never be a collectable (unless the whole country sinks into the sea tomorrow). But as a playable it blows a les paul away. Keep it and in enjoy it for what it is…a very fine guitar. Rebel

Anonymous

I’m looking for Bass equipment in general. I just started playing with our band at church and need more power. I’m currently using a Peavey DeltaBass 150W RMS x2 driving 2 1600w Rms 15 in a home made ported cabnet. I was told a pod would help. Any one got anything. Buy sell trade ext

Anonymous

Help is neede urgently, When i flick between rhythm and treble on my les paul it cuts out help me!

Anonymous

You probably need a new switch.

Anonymous

Anyone got any good Digitech RP14D Patches

This popular thread has been given its own page : Anyone got any good Digitech RP14D Patches

Anonymous

i need the basic plans for a solid body or semi hollow body electric guitar,for the whole guitar including neck. please help

Anonymous

: i need the basic plans for a semi hollow body Gretsch anniversary g6118 electric guitar,for the whole guitar including neck. : please help

Anonymous

http://www.boardsprep.com/mp3/plans/rs_p.gif Here are a plan of Brian May’s guitar

Anonymous

: i need the basic plans for a solid body body electric guitar. prs, gibson, or ibanez : please help

Anonymous

I need the plans for a 1935 Hauser.

Anonymous

: i need the basic plans for a solid body or semi hollow body electric guitar,for the whole guitar including neck. : please help i need some plans for a acustic guita? if u know then please help i need plans for the neck too?

Anonymous

: i need the basic plans for a solid body or semi hollow body electric guitar,for the whole guitar including neck. : please help oh yeah, it needs to be a neck through body not bolt-on. thanx, B.T.

Anonymous

i’m going to purchase an ovation four string bass model # b4568 unknown year ,appears to be early to mid ninetys, with case, strap & cord, in good condition, light scratches one or two very small chips, what is the current average value ? thanks

Anonymous

Takamine EN12C12

This popular thread has been given its own page : Takamine EN12C12

Anonymous

Hello everyone!!! I own a boss gt6 and I will be very happy if you can tell me some settings that i have to do in order to have great sounds in my petalboard. It’s little hard for me to create some special sounds that i want and i ask if you can help me!

Anonymous

: Hello everyone!!! I own a boss gt6 and I will be very happy if you can tell me some settings that i have to do in order to have great sounds in my petalboard. It’s little hard for me to create some special sounds that i want and i ask if you can help me! i need something to basically sound like enter sandman or anything that is metallica i need help plz write back

Anonymous

I have found making sounds very easy by using the EZ tone button, all you do is choose the basic raw sound and then just add stuff, have a play and see what this genius machine can do!!! Best Regards

Anonymous

Por favor enviarme informacion acerca de las pedaleras boss gt6 con precio nuevas y reconstruidas o usadas. Forma de Pago y cómo podría adquirirlas para recibirlas en Colombia-Sur América. Precios en Dólares por favor. Thanks Carlos Angel

Anonymous

: Por favor enviarme informacion acerca de las pedaleras boss gt6 y otros modelos de boss con precio nuevas. Forma de Pago y cómo podría adquirirlas para recibirlas en Colombia-Sur América. Precios en Dólares por favor. : : Thanks : : Carlos Angel

Anonymous

por favor me podrias enviar el manual de esta pedalera gt6 de boss pero en español no la tengo ni siquiera en ingles por favor

Anonymous

I just started learning the accoustic Guitar.The learning process has been smooth but I am having problems with strumming techniques. I need help.

Anonymous

Okay, i don’t really know what kind of music you’re into or what, but I’ll tell you what I’ve found in my obsession with acoustic guitar and its respective masters, i.e. Django Reinhardt. First of all, it’s very important to NOT rest ANY part of the right hand whatsoever on the guitar, unless you’re palm muting, which you probably aren’t if you’re strumming. Let your very relaxed right hand dangle over the strings, no TOUCHY! It’s important to realize that the left hand is a big part of strumming. For instance, a lot of funk/folk guitarists will do fast alternate strumming (up down up down etc.) at 16th note speed, and the only thing that gives each 16th note strum any difference is whether or not the left hand is holding a chord or blocking. dig? Anyway…listen to goddamn django reinhardt and you’ll hear what can be down with an acoustic guitar. : I just started learning the accoustic Guitar.The learning process has been smooth but I am having problems with strumming techniques. : I need help.

Anonymous

Do you know what technique Bob Dylan uses for blowin in the wind? Thanks

Anonymous

need a wiring diagram for a rhoads pro jackson

This popular thread has been given its own page : need a wiring diagram for a rhoads pro jackson

Anonymous

I just got a brand new mark iv plugged it in, followed the warm up instructions, turned it on and blew a fuse because of a bad tube. What causes this. I hope this is not going to be an on going ($1699.00) problem. Please help anyone!

Anonymous

I have a 1934 martin guitar in rough condition 61293 a tenor guitar 5-17T 4 string is it worth anything or where can i find out the value any help appreciated

Anonymous

: I have a Martin guitar that was built and designed for a lady (it is smaller than the usual size) in the very early 1900’s. It has abalone inlay and ivory and is in good condition. I wonder what the value might be..

Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about the Guild Starfire SF4-B1? What does the B-1 indicate? Ever seen one with a light maple neck?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know anything about the Guild Starfire SF4-B1? What does the B-1 indicate? Ever seen one with a light maple neck? The SF4-"Bl" as I know it means that the guitar has a "Blonde" finish. The character after the "B" is probably a "L" rather than a"1". What do you think?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know anything about the Guild Starfire SF4-B1? What does the B-1 indicate? Ever seen one with a light maple neck? I am researching my own Starfire SF-4d. What is the year of production? I will let you know what I find out.

Anonymous

I just replaced a string on my electric guitar, at first i didn’t know what i was doing so i took the bridge apart, i put everything back as it was before i to it apart,well after i tuned it i went to play and when i strum it sounds really weird, sounds like im paying with the whampy stick but im not, please help me out……… e-mail me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I have a RC Rich Bich guitar with the number 87104 on the back. It also saus made in USA. It is white with full active electronics. I’d say it is very good condition, but not mint. Any idea as to value. Oh, it has a hard case with it,

Anonymous

Can someone put a value on the 39 year old. Good condition, considering. Even the case aint bad!

Anonymous

what does it do? and how do u work it? also if ur reading tabs and they r like this –3–4– –1–2– is that 2 different parts

Anonymous

whoops i meant it like there r the 6 lines and a 2 on top and a 3 on the bottom or whatever r those two parts?

Anonymous

It’s a bitch to put tab on a site like this but I’ll try… So, if the tab says this… E-3—————————————- B-0—————————————- G-0—————————————– D-0————————————– A-2—————————————— E-3—————————————— That means, strum all 6 strings at once while holding down the 3rd fret on the two outside E-strings, and second fret on the next-to-fattest string. You read tabs from left to write with respect to time…good tabs are written in such a manner that the "pulse" or quarter note is glaringly obvious. so, if a tab wanted you to play a single note line of 8th notes (I.E. 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 &) it would look like this * * * * * * * * E-7-5-4———–|——1-5——-| B——-6-5——-|—-3—–5—–| G———–7-5-4-|1-4———5—| D—————–|————–7-| A—————–|—————-| E—————–|—————-| dig it?

Anonymous

yea thx

Anonymous

I’m desperately looking for a nameplate for an early 60s Guild amplifier. Anyone got one knocking around they’d like to sell? Email me!

Anonymous

I’m desperately looking for a nameplate for an early 60s Guild amplifier. Anyone got one knocking around they’d like to sell? Email me!

Anonymous

Only available to dealers! I picked it up at a store closing auction. Please Visit http://www.vwallguitars.com/ Click on the used gear page for pics.. Taking best offers

Anonymous

Pedals are new with out box or manuals. Please Visit http://www.vwallguitars.com/ Click on the used gear page..

Anonymous

For sale, ibanez Jem GMC. Excellent condition! All original with OHSC. Visit http://www.vwallguitars.com/ and click on the Used gear page for pics. Thanks

Anonymous

GUITARS IS SOLD!! Check us out for New Jackson USA guitars!! : For sale, ibanez Jem GMC. : Excellent condition! All original with OHSC. : Visit http://www.vwallguitars.com/ : and click on the Used gear page for pics. : Thanks

Anonymous

I am interested in that guitar(IBZ JEM 77 gmc.I`d like to know the price.please send me an e-mail.thanks.

Anonymous

Hey, what’s up, I’m a 23-year-old male in British Columbia, Canada, and I’m looking hard for employment in the guitar field, ideally as a tech for touring artists, or a shop position with a manufacturer. The job search process is a tough procedure, and I was hoping someone out there could offer some advice, anything will help. What to say, who to talk to, where to look, anything. In particular I was wondering where to go for guitar tech work??? Who employs the instrument techs? Record labels, venues, promoters, where should I be going??? I’d appreciate any help at all. I should mention that I’m a capable builder & repairman, and I’ve completed a six-month course at the Summit School of Guitar Building & Repair in Qualicum Beach, BC. Thanks for any assistance. Max Taylor [email protected]

Anonymous

Im looking for a site that has the mesa boogie dual rectifier and ships to puerto rico if someone can help me with this i would really-really fuckin-appreciate it THANKS…..you can contact me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I can help you. What are you looking for? http://www.vwallguitars.com : Im looking for a site that has the mesa boogie dual rectifier and ships to puerto rico if someone can help me with this i would really-really fuckin-appreciate it : THANKS…..you can contact me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Anybody have and opinion of the Johnson Tele copy… the "Del Sol" model? Is it good for the money? Has anyone tried that "guitarshield" thing at bluesharmonica.net to protect the back of their guitar? TxGirl

Anonymous

hi all i bought lately a ~ 1974 les paul custom. i’m not shure now if this is a fake…. :-/ …. on the headstock of the guitar there is no "i" dot. on the two pickups there is the logo "gibson" (with the dot .-)) engraved.

Anonymous

I don’t have the answer, but I’ve seen the ‘i’ dot absent from another guitar recently. If anybody knows the story behind missing ‘i’ dot, please post followup. Thanks.

Anonymous

i have a 69′ les paul with no dot as well… and as of yet can not find out why. any help from any one would be great.

Anonymous

I have a les paul custom REAL 68 withouth a dot in the i .And I don´t know why.

Anonymous

I own a 1990 L4CES, also without a dot on the ‘i’. I’ve sent an email to gibson, but they haven’t replied.

Anonymous

For sale-800.00 In great condition!

Anonymous

: For sale-800.00 In great condition! is it sold yet?

Anonymous

Just letting you all in on the deal if anyone is interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2545194054&category=4713

Anonymous

I need to find Les Paul Double cutaway blueprints.

Anonymous

I need to find some nice blueprints for a electric guitar. Its for a school project, and were not allowed to buy anything, so im not even allwoed to spent 1$. The school has supplys and strings and stuff, but i need the plans. Please help me, this project counts as 30% of the grade!

Anonymous

Old Ibanez Cimar CW series model no. 300

This popular thread has been given its own page : Old Ibanez Cimar CW series model no. 300

Anonymous

WHAT YEAR WAS IT MADE? VERY GOOD CONDITION. WHAT IS THE VALUE. NOT FOR SALE.

Anonymous

quiero contruirme mi guitarra nesecito planos de varios modelos especialmente gidson les paul, si es posible en castellano muchas gracias

Anonymous

can anyone give info about a gibson g- 10 amp. what year/years was it made? are they worth anything? has anyone ever heard of a music company named Lero, i have a lero mandolin and want to know it’s age?

Anonymous

: can anyone give info about a gibson g- 10 amp. what year/years was it made? are they worth anything? : has anyone ever heard of a music company named Lero, i have a lero mandolin and want to know it’s age? Is this the Gibson solid state amp with 4 10 inch speakers?

Anonymous

I have one that I bought in 1999. I am thinking of selling it and am having a hard time finding out what it’s worth because I can’t find anything online about it. It has one 8 inch speaker.

Anonymous

Guitar teacher in Texas??

Anonymous

does anyone konw where i can find original parts for a 1974 guild starfire III? i am missing one saddle from the bridge, and it seemed pretty tricky to find a replacement…help!

Anonymous

Loojing for a Gibson Barney Kessel Guitar.

Anonymous

I have a ’69 BK regular for sale, if you are interested. Let me know. Thanks.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

I’ve a Gibson Barney kessel to sell , please contact me JPL

Anonymous

: I’ve a Gibson Barney kessel to sell , please contact me : JPL I also have a Barney Kessel (1964) to sell and I want to know how is the price for ? Can you tell me the price ? please. Thank you.

Anonymous

: Loojing for a Gibson Barney Kessel Guitar. well, well, so this is a doubly interesting event, since the day you posted this message just happened to be my birthday – and yes, I DO have a Kessel – I’m not sure what I want to do with it, since it’s virtually been unplayed in all the time I’ve had it, I think I could send you a few photos, I might have one or two somewhere, or could take some new ones – you think it over, and if you still want to find out about the guitar, get back to me – I’m sorta open minded about it, keep it, sell it "how much: ??!!??" anyhow, thats all G L Davis

Anonymous
          Anonymous

: this guy has one… : $3.000

Anonymous

ok here’s my situation: i bought myself a warlock because aswell as loving to play and hear guitar… i love all teh imagery that goes with it and a warlock is just a rockin-lookin guitar. anyway that leaves me with a cheap strat copy to mess with… i love that strat copy… it sounds lame but it feels right to play and ive grown to love teh little fella. i will eb recording soon so i was thinking of only using teh warlock for recording and as a back-up when im playing live. now here’s the point i was getting to: i want to completely customise my old strat copy! new pick-ups for a start (i got blood in one of the old ones :S) and anything totally cool. sound isnt too important aslong as it doesnt get any worse but i wannna have LEDs in teh neck n stuff cuz i heard you can do that. if anybody knows about any big fat over-the-top KISS style modifications i can do then lemme know.

Anonymous

I hace been trying to find a guitar with a ebany body, ebany fret board, chrome hardware and two humbucker pickups what moddel do you suggest?

Anonymous

Sorry I care about sound, not looks, why not just dress up in a clown suit or like the village people, I think more people would laugh at that, than at a guitar with LED’s. : ok here’s my situation: i bought myself a warlock because aswell as loving to play and hear guitar… i love all teh imagery that goes with it and a warlock is just a rockin-lookin guitar. anyway that leaves me with a cheap strat copy to mess with… i love that strat copy… it sounds lame but it feels right to play and ive grown to love teh little fella. i will eb recording soon so i was thinking of only using teh warlock for recording and as a back-up when im playing live. now here’s the point i was getting to: i want to completely customise my old strat copy! new pick-ups for a start (i got blood in one of the old ones :S) and anything totally cool. sound isnt too important aslong as it doesnt get any worse but i wannna have LEDs in teh neck n stuff cuz i heard you can do that. if anybody knows about any big fat over-the-top KISS style modifications i can do then lemme know.

Anonymous

Putting LED’s in the fretboard will take you absolutely ages to do, and unless you’re seriously good at woodwork, its not worth it. Also apparantly the fretboard on a guitar is permenantly glued onto the neck, because of the strain it is put under. Therefore it would be quite hard to seperate it form the neck. Anyway that aside try this site for electronic modifications etc… http://www.guitarelectronics.com Also there are loadsa sites with lists of what you can do so why not just search for them.

Anonymous

Dude, you can buy guitar necks with LED’s already on the fret board they’re pretty awesome look on ebay, prob is they’ll set you back around49. quid. but they look awesome.

Anonymous

Hallo I’m searching for the tap of "nothing else matters" it would be very fine if somebody would advise me a good page for taps…. Thx for your effort.. 😉 Franzi

Anonymous

: Hallo : I’m searching for the tap of "nothing else matters" : it would be very fine if somebody would advise me a good page for taps…. : Thx for your effort.. 😉 : Casper

Anonymous

hello i’m looking taps for my brother so tell use : : Casper

Anonymous

Necesito la partitura Candilejas para sólo de Guitarra clásica. ¿Alguien puede hacerme el favor de enviármela? Gracias. Jesús

Anonymous

I need a manual for a Tascam Portastudio 488

This popular thread has been given its own page : I need a manual for a Tascam Portastudio 488

Anonymous

need users manual("instrctions")

Anonymous

: need users manual("instrctions")

Anonymous

tengo un zoom 2020 pero se le daño el integrado y no se donde conseguirlo el codigo del integrado es NEC JAPAN C2260 9638D

Anonymous

: need users manual("instrctions")

Anonymous

: : need users manual("instrctions") i regret why i bought this kind of guitar effects the zoom 2020 model,it has no work and not good….

Anonymous

: need users manual("instrctions") I’m having trounle mixing my zoom guitar effects (2020). i kanda lost the manual. i was humbly hoping u have any support to do with this. its a very cool gadget but dnt have any way to mix it… hoping for your kind help. my dream is to be an amateur gutarist since i’m jst ganna turn 10yrs. old this coming Sept. 13, 2003. Hope u help c".) …..

Anonymous

: need users manual("instrctions") I need paramters for the distortion hard rock with no noise effects…..

Anonymous

can i increase my proceser speed

Anonymous

Hi! I’m Mohan & verry new to this site, I’m playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That’ll be a great help for my future. Thanks, Mohan

Anonymous

looking for hm strat neck

Anonymous

i got a kay guitar given to me and i want to know how much it is worth because someone wants to buy it… it is an acoustic kay guitar ….MODEL K-6103… if anyone knows anything can they please contact me at [email protected]

Anonymous

I want to learn to play acoustic guitar and need to buy one. This is mostly for playing jazz. There are so many brands and types out there. I have no clue. Can anybody give me some guidelines? I played violin in childhood so sound quality is important for me. On the other hand I don’t want to spend more than $150. Is it worth to buy on ebay? Do they come with case? For you to understand how far I’m from decision I must say that the only preference I have now is dark red guitars I saw on ebay. I don’t like yellow ones. It’s just color thing. And there are 41”, 38”. Which one should I choose? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

can someone tell me how to set up an electric guitar, with strings hooked up in the back, after it was just stringed?

Anonymous

I have a 1994 G & L ASAT Sunburst finish in MINT condition, Cert of authenticity, owners manual, case. I was wondering how much it is worth.

Anonymous

: I have a mid to late 60’s Mosrite Gosple solid body Electric. Moseley is stamped at the base and the S# is B1694. This has never been played. Serious. I am a Base player as is my Father who received this as a gift from a friend who did not play and had no use for it. We just forgot we had it and has set under the bed for almost 35 years. I DO NOT want to sell it, just want an estimated value. Thanks Mike 800 639 3010 x 2055

Anonymous

Can anyone help me with user guides and/or the Video Owners Manual for these products ? I live in the UK and would pay strong money for them ! thanks Warren

Anonymous

could someone tell me what is the haRD DRIVE TYPE INSIDE THE BOSS DR1180? Also, what is theb power supply sepcs (ie. milliamps) Thanx

Anonymous

i may swap you your boss br 1180 cd regardless of missing manual for an eight track minidisc recorder, an yamaha md8 [s]. interested? then e- mail me at [email protected] for 115 page manual in pdf form.

Anonymous

: i can maybe e-mail me

Anonymous

I need the book,cd,or video of gt6 guitar efects processador for my user personal please, you can give in spanish is the best and yes ,no you give the in englis.

Anonymous

: have seen many sites with patch data bases for zoom 707 ,butnot a single one for zoom 707II. will someone please help by sending me some patch settings for the zoom 707II or links to sites which have them?.

Anonymous

1965 baldwin guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : 1965 baldwin guitar

Anonymous

How muc r these worth nowadays?

Anonymous

headstock decals decal

This popular thread has been given its own page : headstock decals decal

Anonymous

Does anyone know the quality, sound, and workmanship, of Alvarez Masterworks acoustic guitars coming out of mainland (Red)China? I’m am looking at the MD-80 and MD-90, and MJ-80 acoustics in the latest Alvarez catalog. Thanks for any advice.

Anonymous

i just bought an electric guitar, but a string broke when a friend played it, and all the strings were flat. i bought som enew strings and put them on. I went to tune it, but whenever i turn a knob to tune it, it lifts the bridge up. dood, i tune a string. i go to tune the other but then the other goes out of tune, i can only have 3 tuned at a time out of 6. it is a ibanez RG 120.

Anonymous

ok, im left handed playing a right handed accustic guitar. yes i still suck. but im trying. anyways. im playing my notes and some of the strings that my fingers are on a chord DONT VIBRATE. making a retarded sound what am i doing wrong!?

Anonymous

dood it’s a floyd !! have someone show you how to change the strings/set it up, thats the easiest way. : i just bought an electric guitar, but a string broke when a friend played it, and all the strings were flat. i bought som enew strings and put them on. I went to tune it, but whenever i turn a knob to tune it, it lifts the bridge up. dood, i tune a string. i go to tune the other but then the other goes out of tune, i can only have 3 tuned at a time out of 6. it is a ibanez RG 120.

Anonymous

We bought one new w/ snapp crackle & pop sounds. After 2 trips to NewSensor it is Worse! I sprayed freon between inverter tube & a bridge rectifier & amp was worse! Tried replacing that 7025 tube,a nearby resistor & a .1mfd cap so far! Have the Schematic! The mounting pins are questionable. Help!!!

Anonymous

Hi, my names chris and i have my eye on the LTD MD-500 bass guitar,and i can’t find any website what you can buy it off. I know you can buy it. Please help Chris

Anonymous

i’m trying to sell my tama accoustic guitar, but i don’t know what it’s worth. it’s in perfect condition, and it’s made by tama, the drum company. they only made like 100 of each type of guitar (accoustic, electric, etc.) If you were looking to buy a rare tama accoustic guitar, how much would you pay for it? thanks.

Anonymous

: i’m trying to sell my tama accoustic guitar, but i don’t know what it’s worth. it’s in perfect condition, and it’s made by tama, the drum company. they only made like 100 of each type of guitar (accoustic, electric, etc.) If you were looking to buy a rare tama accoustic guitar, how much would you pay for it? thanks.

Anonymous

: : i’m trying to sell my tama accoustic guitar, but i don’t know what it’s worth. it’s in perfect condition, and it’s made by tama, the drum company. they only made like 100 of each type of guitar (accoustic, electric, etc.) If you were looking to buy a rare tama accoustic guitar, how much would you pay for it? thanks. Do you still have this guitar. I am very interested in it. Cheers Eddy.

Anonymous

I want to know if the gfx8 can send a message to a sequencer and make it play thanks

Anonymous

i am a beginner on the acoustic guitar and i really need some help finding new chords to some songs i am playing for the school worship band. i need some simple, easy-to-learn chords with melody that isn’t too high for a girl’s voice (i’m an alto). the songs i need are: here i am to worship draw me close hungry (falling on my knees) i stand in awe o lord, you’re beautiful jesus, lover of my soul it would be so helpful if anyone could give me even one of them, but help with as many as you can. i need these ASAP, but don’t rush. thank you so much to anyone who can help out! God bless!

Anonymous

I need worship chords to We’ve come to WOrship it one has chour Glory to God in the highest glory forever amen we’ve come to worship we’ve come to worship and so one please send them to me be greatly apprecaited Thanks God Bless Jennifer

Anonymous

I am a Begginner on the acoustic guitar, but I don’t really have that much music, and I love playing worship songs. I also play in church. That’d be awesome if you’d send me some songs, i’d really like hungry and Jesus, Lover of My Soul. Thank You so Much! Lydia

Anonymous

I need chord charts to the song Cry Out Your Name.

Anonymous

I am an intermediate acoustic guitar player and I’m looking for a couple worship songs. : here i am to worship :waves of mercy : it would be so helpful if anyone could give me even one of them, but help with as many as you can. i need these ASAP, but don’t rush. thank you so much to anyone who can help out! God bless!

Anonymous

try http://www.christianguitar.org they have lots of chords

Anonymous

as mentioned,i want some melody and 9 chords.

Anonymous

hey, i’ve been playing for about 2 years or so, so i guess i would be about half a beginer as well? i dont know…anyway, this is a really cool website that i’ve found. It helps when they call you the day before you have to play for school and tell you that you’re the music for that day(fellowship of Christian atheletes FCA? dont know if you’ve heard of it) 😀 but uh…its got this neat feature where it will transpose the music into differant keys for you, its pretty awesome. so if its too high in A or something, just take it down to D, all you’ve got to do is click a button..but i’ve seen some chords that aren’t right in there, but oh well 😀 Praise god with your heart through your instrument 😀 feel free to email me.

Anonymous

: hey, i’ve been playing for about 2 years or so, so i guess i would be about half a beginer as well? i dont know…anyway, this is a really cool website that i’ve found. It helps when they call you the day before you have to play for school and tell you that you’re the music for that day(fellowship of Christian atheletes FCA? dont know if you’ve heard of it) 😀 but uh…its got this neat feature where it will transpose the music into differant keys for you, its pretty awesome. so if its too high in A or something, just take it down to D, all you’ve got to do is click a button..but i’ve seen some chords that aren’t right in there, but oh well 😀 Praise god with your heart through your instrument 😀 feel free to email me. the website is http://www.WorshipArchive.com

Anonymous

: i am a beginner on the acoustic guitar and i really need some help finding new chords to some songs i am playing for the school worship band. i need some simple, easy-to-learn chords with melody that isn’t too high for a girl’s voice (i’m an alto). the songs i need are: : here i am to worship : draw me close : hungry (falling on my knees) : i stand in awe : o lord, you’re beautiful : jesus, lover of my soul : it would be so helpful if anyone could give me even one of them, but help with as many as you can. i need these ASAP, but don’t rush. thank you so much to anyone who can help out! God bless!

Anonymous

my husband plays the guitar and has all those songs and the chords

Anonymous

Hey there…I am a worship minister…and I have about any chord chart that you would need…send me an e-mail and let me know everything ya need and I’ll see what I can do. peace out. -Jason

Anonymous

I have Oh Lord… and Hungry… charted out, but I couldn’t find a way of including an attachment via this web page. If you still need these, email me at [email protected] : i am a beginner on the acoustic guitar and i really need some help finding new chords to some songs i am playing for the school worship band. i need some simple, easy-to-learn chords with melody that isn’t too high for a girl’s voice (i’m an alto). the songs i need are: : here i am to worship : draw me close : hungry (falling on my knees) : i stand in awe : o lord, you’re beautiful : jesus, lover of my soul : it would be so helpful if anyone could give me even one of them, but help with as many as you can. i need these ASAP, but don’t rush. thank you so much to anyone who can help out! God bless!

Anonymous

: i am a beginner on the acoustic guitar and i really need some help finding new chords to some songs i am playing for the school worship band. i need some simple, easy-to-learn chords with melody that isn’t too high for a girl’s voice (i’m an alto). the songs i need are: : here i am to worship : draw me close : hungry (falling on my knees) : i stand in awe : o lord, you’re beautiful : jesus, lover of my soul : it would be so helpful if anyone could give me even one of them, but help with as many as you can. i need these ASAP, but don’t rush. thank you so much to anyone who can help out! God bless! The songs you are needing can all be found at http://www.yourchristianhome.com in their music library. And though they dont have as many songs another decent site is http://www.pwarchive.com because that site will actually transpose the chords for you into whatever key you need the song to be in

Anonymous

Dear sister, I suggest you to visit one of these sites: http://www.higherpraise.com, http://www.cristianguitar.com,www.worshiparchive.com,www.praisecharts.com,ecc… God Bless you, your church and your family !

Anonymous

Dear sister, I suggest you to visit one of these sites: http://www.higherpraise.com, http://www.cristianguitar.com,www.worshiparchive.com,www.praisecharts.com,ecc… God Bless you, your church and your family !

Anonymous

: Dear sister, I suggest you to visit one of these sites: http://www.higherpraise.com, http://www.cristianguitar.com,www.worshiparchive.com,www.praisecharts.com,ecc… : God Bless you, your church and your family !

Anonymous

: : Dear brother, I suggest you to visit one of these sites: http://www.higherpraise.com, http://www.cristianguitar.com,www.worshiparchive.com,www.praisecharts.com,ecc… : : God Bless you, your church and your family !

Anonymous

Hungry: C Am G F(Hungry I come to you for I know you satisfy) C Am G F( I am empty but I know your love does not run dry) G F G F( so I wait for you, I wait for you) CHORUS: C F(I’m falling on my knees) C F(Offering all of me) C F(Jesus, you’re all this heart is living for) Here’s another that you might not have submitted but it’s really easy! Holiness: G C D C G C D C G(Holiness, Holiness is what I long for. Holiness is what I need) G C D C G(Holiness Holiness is what you want from me) G C D C G C D G C D C G(Take my heart and form it, take my mind, transform it, take my will conform it) G C D C G C D(To yours, to yours Oh Lord, to yours to yours Oh Lord.) I hope that I was of some help. May the Almighty Bless You!

Anonymous

I have a Guild M-20 guitar with the serial number 5817. It is in very good condition with the original case. Any idea what year it was made and how much it’s worth?

Anonymous

: The serial number 5817 would indicate the guitar was made in 1958. Does it have a script guild logo instead of block letters? Early m-20s have been very popular lately. I have seen auction prices approaching $1000.00

Anonymous

I’ve got a framus electric that’s pretty old and it has no model number , it probably was repainted but i don’t know for sure. Is it worth trying to sell?

Anonymous

oh yea and the bridge is a fine tuning version

Anonymous

I recently had an accident with my flying v. All in all my headstock is broken, I need to get it fixed but need to know what year it was issued. It has seymour duncan pickups, and a different stop piece from most V’s Ive seen. Can any one give me a place to go to find out what year it is, and maybe a place in southern california to get it repaired.

Anonymous

Hi, i have a 1980 Les Paul Custom gold in color serial#80560084, it has a Pearl plate between the Keys on back of Headstock with (Reg No.42)i have tried to find out about this guitar but havent had much luck, a guy in Texas looked it up and he said that Gibson didnt show making a goldtop in 1980 but it is a 1980 model as you can see on the serial#, i bought it new in 1980 or the first part of 1981, cant remember exactly but when i bought it the owner told me it was the second one sold this side of the rockies, ever what that meant. Another thing interesting about this guitar is that the upper link between the O and the N on the word Gibson has the upper link but gibson did not put the upper link untill the 1981 models and this is a 1980 model and it has the upper link, it supposed to be the lower link untill 1981 models come out, anyway its in ecellent condition, i dont play it, its put up but i may sell, if your serious about buying it or if you know anything about it let me know.

Anonymous

I am interested in this guitar. I owned a 1980 Custom (tobacco sunburst, gold hardware, speed tuners) it was my favorite guitar but circumstances forced me to sell it. I regret that. Do you have any pics of it that I might look at? You can email them to me. What dollar value would you place on the guitar? Thanks! : Hi, i have a 1980 Les Paul Custom gold in color serial#80560084, it has a Pearl plate between the Keys on back of Headstock with (Reg No.42)i have tried to find out about this guitar but havent had much luck, a guy in Texas looked it up and he said that Gibson didnt show making a goldtop in 1980 but it is a 1980 model as you can see on the serial#, i bought it new in 1980 or the first part of 1981, cant remember exactly but when i bought it the owner told me it was the second one sold this side of the rockies, ever what that meant. Another thing interesting about this guitar is that the upper link between the O and the N on the word Gibson has the upper link but gibson did not put the upper link untill the 1981 models and this is a 1980 model and it has the upper link, it supposed to be the lower link untill 1981 models come out, anyway its in ecellent condition, i dont play it, its put up but i may sell, if your serious about buying it or if you know anything about it let me know.

Anonymous

Could someone please help me. i painted my guitar and in the process my pickups broke free from the wires. all the pots are off now and i have no clue what to do. it has a three way switch a two way switch and three pickups i desperatly need help because i am a moron that wrecked my guitar. any help would be great thank you

Anonymous

ok, if you mean that the micro wires inside the picup broke off, you need to find the end, very carefully strip the varnish off the wire with a razor blade, and then re-solder it to the terminal on the pickup that hooks to the big wires. If its the big wires that broke off of the pickup, simpl;y re-solder them. If you have no idea what i just said, go to the guitar shop and ask them for advice. If they fix it, this is something so basic that you shouldnt end up paying more than 20 bucks or so to have fixed.

Anonymous

Is it possible to get the Korn sound using a Aria MAC 7 string guitar, Zoom 707 pedal and Marshall 100dfx amplifier??

Anonymous

: Is it possible to get the Korn sound using a 7 string Ibanez RG7321, plugged into a Kustom 30 watt amplifier. if so then what are the settings on the amp

Anonymous

HELP I haven’t been playing long, and have been left some really awesome kit. Marshal JMP-1 pre-amp and lexicon mpx g2 in a rack. I also have a 2 x 12 Marshall cab. before I set this up, do I need an amp?

Anonymous

Help: I don’t know how to connect my MG Series 100HDFX amp to my 4×12 cabinet

Anonymous

Help: I don’t know how to connect my MG Series 100HDFX amp to my 4×12 cabinet

Anonymous

is the zoom gfx-707II can connected to all kind of smart media? or anyone can tell me what kind of smart media writer and smart media good for use in zoom gfx-707II

Anonymous

besides the obvious what is the difference between acoustic and electric in ways of which you play it? Are the chords notes and everything else the same or is there differences?

Anonymous

My father was given a Supro special and has been trying to get info on it…It is a 6 string electric…with the numbers x90255 on the back..it has the case with it..any info or where we could get info would really be appreciated..

Anonymous

Iam looking for[The velvet touch of lenny breau], on cd, vinyl , whatever.ihave contacted one way records-thelast distributer,and they no longer have it.I will even pay for someone to make me a copy!

Anonymous

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew a what a good year for a Gibson Les Paul was. Say the 1975 Les Paul was heavy and didn’t sound as good as the ones later on thanks.

Anonymous

: hey, : i was wondering if anyone knew a what a good year for a Gibson Les Paul was. Say the 1975 Les Paul was heavy and didn’t sound as good as the ones later on : thanks. one in good shape before mid 70’s and after early to mid 80’s gibson went into a big slump for les paul sales in that time and changed some things on the model. bad frets was one big disappointment and they were all fairly heavy 1989 and above was a complete turn around and you could try to buy a 50’s or 60’s model, if you sell your house and car and grave plot

Anonymous

A BEAUTIFUL Fender American Deluxe, 3-tone Sunburst with a dark Rosewood neck made at the custom shop in Corona, California. I purchased this guitar in the summer of 2000. It has played beautifully. The guitar is in superb condition except a few small dings from regular use. The Strat stays in tune for weeks and weeks. It comes with picks, extra strings, a Fender cord, the Guitar Grimoire scale book, K.I.S.S.’s guide to playing the guitar, (the Keep It Simple Series, not the band.) a HARD SHELL Fender case and a cleaning cloth. It of course comes with it’s whammy bar. Pictures are available at http://www.helpthesoldiers.org/row/pics.html Since the pics have been taken, it was restrung and the second tone knob has been replaced at Rod’s Music here in Great Falls. I would like to get $900-$1,000 for it as new ones sell for $1,200 on Musician’s Friend with NO extras. My e-mail address is [email protected] or you can of course reply to this post and I will answer all questions. Thanks for looking! -John

Anonymous

I have a MG100HDFX head and I wanted to know if there any way possiable to make it sound like Offspring? If not I also have Zoom 505 mark 2 could any tell me the setting for it if they know one. Thanks if you can help

Anonymous

i acquired this pickup with a short lead wire (about 2 inches) what is the best way to install it? should I solder a similar wire to the short wire and connect that to the pot? will that even work or should i take the wire out of the pickup completely and replace.

Anonymous

i own a ibanez ICX 120,, and im currently looking for a new electric guitar. i was lookin into the epiphones, and PRS’,, but im still unclear whut to get. does ne one out there kno of a good brand to try out??

Anonymous

Ok my friend is going to sell me his guitar, its not as if i don’t have one already i just want his as a spare, it is a Lotus its black and kinda old, i don’t wanna get ripped off if ne one knows about the brand plz help me out

Anonymous

I am interested in any information on the Gibson "melody maker" electric guitar. I play fingerstyle and thought this would be a good guitar for fingerstyle play. I would be using it with the Fender junior blues amp. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a Framus Star Bass guitar, it’s black and the serial number is :- 37928 it is in good condition. Does anyone know what it would worth?

Anonymous

: I have a Framus Star Bass guitar, it’s black and the serial number is :- 37928 it is in good condition. Does anyone know what it would worth? Wish I did what it was worth, when you find out please email me and let me know.-thanks

Anonymous

HI ya to who ever can help, i have fallen in love with the most gorgeous woman, we love music and i play the guitar a little and she loves to listen to me, our fav tune is Minor incident by the badly drawn boys, has anyone got the tabs for this, i’v got most of it but some how i cant get all of it, a huge thanks if anyone can help. trev

Anonymous

Looking at a Lakland 5 string…any pros or cons? Thanks

Anonymous

I am in need of a 1976 Marauder Custom. If you are willing to sell email me. Pictures would be great. thanks

Anonymous

i have a 1976 gibson marauder for sale.if your interested drop me a line at [email protected] : I am in need of a 1976 Marauder Custom. If you are willing to sell email me. Pictures would be great. thanks

Anonymous

: I am in need of a 1976 Marauder Custom. If you are willing to sell email me. Pictures would be great. thanks

Anonymous

I don’t have a 1976 custom, but I do have a 1979 Gibson Marauder that I bought new that I’d be interseted in selling. I also have the hard shell case for it. Contact me if you’re interested.

Anonymous

I have that guitar do you need, but there is a big problem I live en Mexico and I sale this guitar $1,000.00 and you pay all the trave to your home. If you have a friend who speak spanish tell hem because I don’t speak Englesh. My phone number is (474) 742 1735 or send me a main to be make a comunication with you. Well a be care of my main.

Anonymous

: I am in need of a 1976 Marauder Custom. If you are willing to sell email me. Pictures would be great. thanks I have a Marauder from the 70’s that was barley used. However, I dont know how to tell from what year or if it is custom. email me for pic.

Anonymous

: : I am in need of a 1976 Marauder Custom. If you are willing to sell email me. Pictures would be great. thanks I have an old marauder. Not sure right here about the year..but that can be found from the serialnumber…i think. I remember have seen some pictures of a marauder that Kiss used (and smashed)…and I think it’s the same model. E-mail me if anything. I’m thinking of having it "freshed-up" with painting and so. The neck needs major adjustment too 😀 : : I have a Marauder from the 70’s that was barley used. However, I dont know how to tell from what year or if it is custom. email me for pic.

Anonymous

I have a Crate half stack and also a 3 button switch box. for some reason the far left button does not work. i have tried to fix it but i cant seem to open the box. there are no screws or anything. it appears to snap together but i cant seem to snap it apart. any ideas?

Anonymous

I have a Strat Ultra, but I want to know the model year. The serial number starts with E95… but it’s not a 95 because I bought it around 92. Can anyone tell me what year it is by the serial# ?

Anonymous

: I have a Strat Ultra, but I want to know the model year. The serial number starts with E95… but it’s not a 95 because I bought it around 92. Can anyone tell me what year it is by the serial# ? Well I found out the year. I went to http://www.strat-central.com and found the exact same one. It’s a 1993 Delux Strat Ultra.

Anonymous

: : I have a Strat Ultra, but I want to know the model year. The serial number starts with E95… but it’s not a 95 because I bought it around 92. Can anyone tell me what year it is by the serial# ? : Well I found out the year. I went to http://www.strat-central.com and found the exact same one. It’s a 1993 Delux Strat Ultra. YOURS IS A 1991 STRAT ULTRA. FENDER USED LEFT-OVER SERIAL#S….IT’S A LONG STORY. E-MAIL ME FOR DETAILS. I HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT.

Anonymous

I notice Elderly has an Epi EL-00 on their site. It is a small body sunburst, solid wood top. Looks like one of the legendary might have played but it’s new. Anybody tried it yet?

Anonymous

Hello, The Beautiful DIsater, Truly Beautiful Disaster, and Tri-Fuzz (from the found of the Guitar Pedal Archive) Effector 13 – Lo-Fi Organic Effects http://www.mercurysfortune.com/effector13/ peace, -tim

Anonymous

This is the all new 3rd edition of "IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION – A Beginner’s Guide To Starting A Record Label", only $24.99. If you are serious about releasing your own cds then you will definitely need this book. We now accept secure credit card orders on-line 24-hours daily! © 2002 / 2003 Future Mix Publications….. visit http://www.futuremix.biz

Anonymous

WHAT IS THE PROCESS I MUST GO THROUGH TO START MY OWN LABEL. AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST. PLEASE RESPOND

Anonymous

: This is the all new 3rd edition of "IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION – A Beginner’s Guide To Starting A Record Label", only $24.99. If you are serious about releasing your own cds then you will definitely need this book. : We now accept secure credit card orders on-line 24-hours daily! © 2002 / 2003 Future Mix Publications….. visit http://www.futuremix.biz

Anonymous

: : This is the all new 3rd edition of "IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION – A Beginner’s Guide To Starting A Record Label", only $24.99. If you are serious about releasing your own cds then you will definitely need this book. : : We now accept secure credit card orders on-line 24-hours daily! © 2002 / 2003 Future Mix Publications….. visit http://www.futuremix.biz

Anonymous

I’ve read the book. It’s helpful for beginners. : This is the all new 3rd edition of "IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION – A Beginner’s Guide To Starting A Record Label", only $24.99. If you are serious about releasing your own cds then you will definitely need this book. : We now accept secure credit card orders on-line 24-hours daily! © 2002 / 2003 Future Mix Publications….. visit http://www.futuremix.biz

Anonymous

!

Anonymous

i have a guitar that has a label on the inside of it. the only nuber in there is 1948, i need to know if this is the date it was made or if this is the serial number on the guitar.it is a seagull brand but there is no model letter on the neck or on the label. can any one help me with this question. thank you. helen

Anonymous

Seagull is a Canadian company that produces acoustic guitars, they just recently had their 20th anniversary, therefore its impossible that your guitar was built in 1948….probably just a model #.

Anonymous

:I have a guitar that has a label on the inside of it. the only number in there is 1948, I need to know if this is the date it was made or if this is the serial number on the guitar.it is a seagull brand but there is no model letter on the neck or on the label. can any one help me with this question. thank you. helen

Anonymous

I am having one hell of a time finding the apx. value of this pactular guitar online. Any suggestions for an accurate appraisial?

Anonymous

I was wanting to know the value, age and history of my guitar. It is a Epiphone Granada model E444T, sunburst finish, and was built in Kalamazoo Michigan. The serial no. is 75671. I also have the original tubed Epiphone Pathfinder amp model EA-28RVT. Any info on amp would be appresiated as well.

Anonymous

i have that guitar too

Anonymous

I also have this Guitar asking the same question of value. I paid $400 ish 8 year ago.

Anonymous

hi ,i just got an old kay solid body..trying to find info on what model it is and its age…..i looked on google and ebay for pics of this guitar no luck..if you know your kay guitars or know a site where i can get info ,email me thanks jim…i have a few pics of it

Anonymous

: hi ,i just got an old kay solid body..trying to find info on what model it is and its age…..i looked on google and ebay for pics of this guitar no luck..if you know your kay guitars or know a site where i can get info ,email me thanks jim…i have a few pics of it after looking at your pics,u sent me,its a late 50’s very rare.i have only seen 1 other,if u decide to sell.id go $450.00 and can pay through paypal…..thanks stevo

Anonymous

:I have a Kay guitar model # K2 and serical # 10069? I would like to know what it is worth. Thanks

Anonymous

My first electric was a Kay. I got it for my 14th B-Day in 1966. I no longer have it. It was a solid body electric-black with dark cherry burst…it looked so cool I had my Warmoth Strat painted just like it by e-mailing the guy what I could remember and it came back with an awesome result. It had 2 pups that were chrome surrounding gold-it had a whammy bar-kinda looked like a strat-had a white pick-guard-and a rosewood finger board…it played very easy and it was my best friend until I found the Gibson SG. 2 knobs-vol-tone-and a standard 3-way toggle. Anyone recognize this yet? I never knew the actual name Kay gave it..I was too busy learning to play Beatles songs.-lol The guitar was very weak in as far as balls of course…i did not know back then I could have replaced the pups with PAF’s. I have never seen this anywhere since I sold it in 1972. thanx to all who help!:)

Anonymous

: : My first electric was a Kay. I got it for my 14th B-Day in 1966. I no longer have it. It was a solid body electric-black with dark cherry burst…it looked so cool I had my Warmoth Strat painted just like it by e-mailing the guy what I could remember and it came back with an awesome result. : It had 2 pups that were chrome surrounding gold-it had a whammy bar-kinda looked like a strat-had a white pick-guard-and a rosewood finger board…it played very easy and it was my best friend until I found the Gibson SG. : 2 knobs-vol-tone-and a standard 3-way toggle. : Anyone recognize this yet? I never knew the actual name Kay gave it..I was too busy learning to play Beatles songs.-lol The guitar was very weak in as far as balls of course…i did not know back then I could have replaced the pups with PAF’s. I have never seen this anywhere since I sold it in 1972. : thanx to all who help!:) I believe that I have the same guitar. I bought it at a pawn shop in Toronto (it is also my first). It does lack some balls, but enjoy the sound. Old school surf music sounds great on it. I have about 6 pedals that I have hooked up to it and it sounds pretty cool. I have an amp that is pretty bad and am going to buy a new one before I choose which new guitar to buy. The guitar has been painted a couple of times and I think I am going to have it taken apart so I can sand and stain the guitar so it looks new. I think that the sound is extremely unique and I think I am going to hold onto it for a long time. The origional color was red, but has been painted Gold. Same setup: Volume, Tone dials. 2 switches and a whammy style attactment.

Anonymous

: : hi ,i just got an old kay solid body..trying to find info on what model it is and its age…..i looked on google and ebay for pics of this guitar no luck..if you know your kay guitars or know a site where i can get info ,email me thanks jim…i have a few pics of it : after looking at your pics,u sent me,its a late 50’s very rare.i have only seen 1 other,if u decide to sell.id go $450.00 and can pay through paypal…..thanks stevo hi you’ve probably got a 60’s style kay being as it’s a solid although !! in the 50’s kay did make a solid but are much more known for thier hollows during that time which are completely bitchin! never played a 50’s kay solid so can’t talk about that.

Anonymous

i have a Wayne’s World fender stratocaster made in Japan in pretty good condition, i think its from bout ’92. what is it worth.or how can i find out?…thanx

Anonymous

I don’t know but I’d be willing to pay a price if your interested in selliing it. If you are, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss price details and such. Later. : i have a Wayne’s World fender stratocaster made in Japan in pretty good condition, i think its from bout ’92. what is it worth.or how can i find out?…thanx

Anonymous

I have a Hy-Lo guitar. It was made in Japan and was bought around the 60s. It is in really really good condition but I can’t seem to find how much it is worth so I was hoping you could help me out. If you don’t know its value, do you at least know a way that i could find out? Thanks :]

Anonymous

It is a Gibson Epiphone, i have no idea what year though. i have the model number and the serial number though. Please email me back, and if you have an estimate, that would be great!

Anonymous

i have a takamine g-33og acoustic guitar and it has this nice color green.it was mad in taiwan.

Anonymous

I have a Gibson Guitar that my father purchased in 1948. It is in excellent condition. It is a C5. Can you tell me what it might be worth. Thanx Debbie

Anonymous

3 peanuts : i have a Wayne’s World fender stratocaster made in Japan in pretty good condition, i think its from bout ’92. what is it worth.or how can i find out?…thanx

Anonymous

: 3 peanuts : : i have a Wayne’s World fender stratocaster made in Japan in pretty good condition, i think its from bout ’92. what is it worth.or how can i find out?…thanx

Anonymous

I don’t know but I’d be willing to pay a price if your interested in selliing it. If you are, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss price details and such. Later. Kenneth : : 3 peanuts : : : i have a Wayne’s World fender stratocaster made in Japan in pretty good condition, i think its from bout ’92. what is it worth.or how can i find out?…thanx

Anonymous

please KEEP OFF this site, matt…

Anonymous

http://www.abstractlogix.com a great resource for great music

Anonymous

where can i find patches for my zoom 9000 so i can expand the userability of this unit.

Anonymous

Yo, I cut the air with a BC Rich Warlock. What does Gibson have to offer to match it? Oh and what is the best BASS people, is it still the Squire copy or what? I dunno how about you… off to climb the Kerrang yup. Beast..ly day N steep.

Anonymous

:the bc rich beast is by far the most fantastic guitar ever!

Anonymous

as is my thru neck mockingbird

Anonymous

Anyone got any infoor good tips about this guitar casue ive just ordered it of music123, $950 down to $200 not bad eh. Well can anyone help?

Anonymous

Just hope there are no problems with it, music123 is a pretty shady outfit. Also they normally go for under $300…. retail price means nothing w/guitars (and most anything else too). : Anyone got any infoor good tips about this guitar casue ive just ordered it of music123, $950 down to $200 not bad eh. Well can anyone help?

Anonymous

Don’t listen to that guy. I am a platinum customer of Music123 and I buy 2-3 units every month, mostly Ibanez and ESP. Can’t be beat in price but the service and shipping are only so-so. As long as you buy New or New B-stock you are OK. The guitar is legitamately $249-299. Typically you shouldn’t pay anymore than 60% of list. I too have looked at this guitar and decided it wasn’t for me, plently of other inexpensive tremolo’d 7 strings out there. I am not a fan of tune-o-matic with this style guitar. No resale value in them if you decide you dont like it. Good luck! John. : Just hope there are no problems with it, music123 is a pretty shady outfit. Also they normally go for under $300…. retail price means nothing w/guitars (and most anything else too). : : : Anyone got any infoor good tips about this guitar casue ive just ordered it of music123, $950 down to $200 not bad eh. Well can anyone help?

Anonymous

Music123 ripped me off bigtime so I never tried them again and you even admit their service ain’t so good so why the fuck tell the other dude I don’t know what the fuck I’am talking about. Everything I posted was true, so fuck you !! ASSHOLE !!! : Don’t listen to that guy. I am a platinum customer of Music123 and I buy 2-3 units every month, mostly Ibanez and ESP. Can’t be beat in price but the service and shipping are only so-so. As long as you buy New or New B-stock you are OK. The guitar is legitamately $249-299. Typically you shouldn’t pay anymore than 60% of list. I too have looked at this guitar and decided it wasn’t for me, plently of other inexpensive tremolo’d 7 strings out there. I am not a fan of tune-o-matic with this style guitar. No resale value in them if you decide you dont like it. Good luck! John. : : Just hope there are no problems with it, music123 is a pretty shady outfit. Also they normally go for under $300…. retail price means nothing w/guitars (and most anything else too). : : : : : Anyone got any infoor good tips about this guitar casue ive just ordered it of music123, $950 down to $200 not bad eh. Well can anyone help?

Anonymous

The use of profanity and vugarities is a sign of ignorance. 123 has been good to me. : : Don’t listen to that guy. I am a platinum customer of Music123 and I buy 2-3 units every month, mostly Ibanez and ESP. Can’t be beat in price but the service and shipping are only so-so. As long as you buy New or New B-stock you are OK. The guitar is legitamately $249-299. Typically you shouldn’t pay anymore than 60% of list. I too have looked at this guitar and decided it wasn’t for me, plently of other inexpensive tremolo’d 7 strings out there. I am not a fan of tune-o-matic with this style guitar. No resale value in them if you decide you dont like it. Good luck! John. : : : : Just hope there are no problems with it, music123 is a pretty shady outfit. Also they normally go for under $300…. retail price means nothing w/guitars (and most anything else too). : : : : : : : Anyone got any infoor good tips about this guitar casue ive just ordered it of music123, $950 down to $200 not bad eh. Well can anyone help?

Anonymous

Shady, they were brill, never delt with anyone better, and the guitar is amazing.

Anonymous

Hey, I’m thinking of buying this second hand guitar but wanted to research the price, it is was made in Japan by Mann guitars, I’ve looked a fair bit, can’t find any information on it, if anyone knows where some is, could you tell me?, thanks, -G

Anonymous

Does anyone know if it’s possible to add an effects loop to an older Peavey Classic 50? I noticed that it comes standard on the newer models but mine is about 8+ years old and doesn’t have one. When I try to run a multi-fx pedal through the direct input (normal or bright) it creates a lot of hissing and occasional feedback when playing the lead channel. It’s fine with normal analog pedals but with anything digital it gets ugly. Thanks.

Anonymous

old guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : old guitar

Anonymous

Alright, here’s the deal. My musical influence are extremelly varied. I play many differnt styles, and the two current projects I have going are on opposite ends of the distortion spectrum. I needed a new amp, and was really having a tough time deciding what to get. In the end clean tones won out, and I choose a Fender Hot Rod Deville 4×10. It’s a wonderful amp, but my other project is hardcore/metalcore project, and the fender distortion just doesn’t cut it, or at least I havn’t found a way to make it work yet. So I was hoping someone out there could give me a little direction as to a good distortion pedal that will cover that sound well… I have been looking into the metal zone pedal but i have gotten extremelly mixed reviews. I’ll probably give it a shot myself but any other ideas are welcome, and anyone who has seen this situation, or was in this situation and found a viable method it’d be wonderful if you could share it… e-mail me, and thanks Eric

Anonymous

go on musiciansfriend.com and listen to the sound samples for different pedals. I happen to like the ever hated DOD fx series pedals. I have a fx69 (grunge) and it gets the job done for metal, but the death metal pedal would probably be better for harder metal (My friend has that one). Thier both cheap as hell too, and heavy duty as any boss.

Anonymous

Try a Behringer V-Amp Or a Danelectro Fab Tone.

Anonymous

I would like to buy the following Rockman items… Rockman 500 Modular Amplifier Head Rockman 500 Amplifier Rockman Stack Speakers Rockman XPRa preamp Please email price and condition, thanks.

Anonymous

Looking to buy the Rockman XPR or XPRa Rack Please email me at: [email protected] for price and condition thanks

Anonymous

: I would like to buy the following Rockman items… : Rockman 500 Modular Amplifier Head : Rockman 500 Amplifier : Rockman Stack Speakers : Rockman XPRa preamp : Please email price and condition, thanks. I have a Rockman XPRa in near mint condition for $950. Please let me know what you think. Take Care, Jon O’Neill

Anonymous

Mail me when you have…

Anonymous

I stopped using popupstopper, and now whenever an ad pops up that wants info, just open the phonebook and enter someones info, if enough people create these false leads it will become too time consuming for the spammers and maybe they will be forced to quit. BTW I’am working on a popup stopper that will automatically enter and submit false info in the background using online databases.

Anonymous

How can I get a guitar appraisal for FREE?

Anonymous

Hi, I use a Marshall MG80CD amp, its about 4 or 5 years old now. I’ve got a question for anyone that knows something about them, I don’t know much about amps. The amp is rated at 80 watts, but on the back of it it actually says 100 watts RMS, and to me it looks like exactly the same amp as the MG100 head, am I right? Furthermore, the amp cant handle being turned up about halfway with distortion about 3/4’s of the way, its like the speaker just craps itself, and it makes really horrible noises when you palm mute. Its fine when just playing but try to palm mute and it makes a really loud sorta ‘woomph’ noise. Now is this cos the speaker is 80 watt yet the amp is actually 100 watts so its driving it too hard? Any suggestions on speaker replacements?

Anonymous

I’d got a similar problem with my Fender Roc Pro 700 but the speaker’s repleacement did nothing… (i bought a 100 watt Eminence Legend) I suppose that your speaker is all right.. the problem is maybe in preamp (as in mine amp was but in my town nobody could repair it) or speaker transformer … The best way is going to a qualified "electronician" who is a guitarist at once…

Anonymous

Anyone know how to wire up a flying v or explorer with 1 vl. and 2 tns. …I think the diagram on Seymour duncan may be wrong.

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone upright acoustic bass guitar. I don’t know if it is called a 3/4 size or what? It’s pretty old. Any iinformation on this would be apreciated.

Anonymous

: I have an Epiphone upright acoustic bass guitar. I don’t know if it is called a 3/4 size or what? It’s pretty old. Any iinformation on this would be apreciated. I own and play an early 1940s Epiphone upright. The size would be 3/4, they were built by Epiphone from about the late 30s to mid 50s then the company was purchased by Gibson which continued building uprights until the late 1950s. As far as laminate wood basses I believe they are the best around. If you have any other questions or want to sell your bass please contact me.

Anonymous

I bought one of these mics of ebay around a month ago and WOW It really sounds as good as as a NEUMANN U87 and I recon better than my TLM 103 They are selling 5 UNITS at cost (I bought mine for $899 DOH) I know James Hewgill (endorsee) Is highly regarded as one of Australias best recording engineer so I took a punt and was Amazed they give all the accessories and phantonm power.AND A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!! If you guys are looking for a quality alternative I would check this out MIKE wattsiesnr (eBay ID) heres the link cut n paste http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl…item=2541840925

Anonymous

OK, this problem is pretty recent and I can’t figure out what is could be… Basically, whenever I even power the amp, it makes this incredibly loud buzzing noise until I turn it off. (REALLY loud)Sometimes the amp will work, but not for long. The speakers are fine, I checked them. I know it’s the amp that’s messed up, but I don’t know what could be causing it. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

Anonymous

: OK, this problem is pretty recent and I can’t figure out what is could be… : Basically, whenever I even power the amp, it makes this incredibly loud buzzing noise until I turn it off. (REALLY loud)Sometimes the amp will work, but not for long. The speakers are fine, I checked them. I know it’s the amp that’s messed up, but I don’t know what could be causing it. : Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated. The LTD 400 is too powerful for the case it is in. What you probably have is a capacitor that has vibrated so much it broke one of the leads off anf is arcing. I have had an LTD 400 since the mid 70’s. When I got it I took the board out of it and siliconed all of the capacitors down. I have never had a problem with this amp and I believe this is why.

Anonymous

The Italian are better ! http://www.chitarristi.com/inglese

Anonymous

Hi guys, I own a Gibson Les Paul Bas, serial number: 128579 Can anybody tell me how old this thing is? Thanks and best regards Heiko

Anonymous

I have a martin D-28 which i believe is circa 1974.The serial # is 311096. I am looking to determine the market value & specific year this instrument was made.

Anonymous

: I have a martin D-28 which i believe is circa 1974.The serial # is 311096. I am looking to determine the market value & specific year this instrument was made. Hi. GO to Martin’s website and go to history. It will tell you what year it was made. In excellent condition it is worth $1200-$1500.00. In fair shape aroun $1000.00

Anonymous

Hello everybody can someone help me on this?..I would like to know how old my guitar & value.Its a Burns Split Sonic with serial # 1647 made in England.Please help me on this.Thank you very much.

Anonymous

: Hello everybody can someone help me on this?..I would like to know how old my guitar & value.Its a fender strat made in mexico. the serial # is mn560732. i am more interested in its age than worth but that would be nice too. Please help me on this.Thank you very much.

Anonymous

: Hello everybody can someone help me on this?..I would like to know how old my guitar & value.Its a Burns Split Sonic with serial # 1647 made in England.Please help me on this.Thank you very much.

Anonymous

: : Hello everybody can someone help me on this?..I would like to know how old my guitar & value.Its a Burns Split Sonic with serial # 1647 made in England.Please help me on this.Thank you very much. Priceless…..if original it would have been made in the very early sixties,,,..maybe 1961 to 1963….I suggest looking to a professional who specialises in vintage valuable guitars…..good luck….John.

Anonymous

: Hello everybody can someone help me on this?..I would like to know how old my guitar & value.Its a gibson acoustic electric serial # 94019239 made in USA.Please help me on this.Thank you very much.

Anonymous

: Hello everybody can someone help me on this?..I would like to know the value of my bass guitar.Its a SDGR soundgear by ibanez

Anonymous

I have to do an assignment for Science and i was just wanting to know about guitars. We have to say what they’re made of, an explanation of how a note is produced (technical) and lots more…PLEASE HELP

Viewing 230 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.