Any comments on Brunswick Guitars

Advertisement
Posted by Chandra on Sun, 06/04/00 - 07:43:38.

I am thinking of buying a new acoustic guitar. In a local shop I have seen a "Brunswick" guitars, the label says made in England. Any comments on this brand?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Brunswick Guitars

I bought two Brunswick guitars (Model:FL ??) for my teenage children back in 2002 for circa £80 each, and they are quite marvellous guitars for sound and playability. Nice tone, and superb necks with a low action, and well-finished frets. Very good value for money, and I pick up and play them all the time. Much better than far more expensive "name" guitars, which I have been disappointed to try after these.
Would recommend Brunswick guitars without hesitation to players who can't afford to shell out hundreds - and even they should compare first.....!!

go for it mate there a good guitar

awsome for the money ive got the aw600 and the btk60bk cant go wrong.

Re: Any comments on Brunswick Guitars

: I am thinking of buying a new acoustic guitar. In a local shop I have seen a "Brunswick" guitars, the label says made in England. Any comments on this brand?
you should try one as soon possible mines brilliant its one of the 40 series its been played by two professional musicians who were 100% taken with it the qaulity for money is excellent it is not to be confused the latest rush of crhistmas presents

I live in the north of England and take my 11 year old son
to guitar lessons once a week. I'm learning with him and
decided join in on the fun and buy a guitar. His instructor
who's been playing for about 50 years mentioned another student had a Brunswick acoustic which he thought sounded very nice for the price (a little over a £100.00). He went to the local guitar shop and tested out a few guitars that I was considering, and he like the Brunswick acoustic/electric (£179.00) the best out of the three.
The other was a Takanimi (spelling?), and a Windsor I believe. Hope that helps. Cheers, Steve

Any comments on Brunswick Guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Any comments on Brunswick Guitars

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.