I have a question

Posted by George Farcas on Mon, 11/06/00 - 04:36:52.

Hello !. I don't wanna waste your time, so here's my question : I have (gift from my father) a bass guitar, which is identical with the Rickenbacker 4000 series, but instead of "Rickenbacker", on it's neck it is written " Gherson Professional". Could you tell me something about the Gherson manufacturer ? Million thanks. Sincerely, George

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

gherson bass. i have a 1978 article on thegherson rb bass

:
: Hello !. I don't wanna waste your time, so here's my question : I have (gift from my father) a bass guitar, which is identical with the Rickenbacker 4000 series, but instead of "Rickenbacker", on it's neck it is written " Gherson Professional". Could you tell me something about the Gherson manufacturer ? Million thanks. Sincerely, George

Re: gherson bass. i have a 1978 article on thegherson rb bass

: :
: : Hello !. I don't wanna waste your time, so here's my question : I have (gift from my father) a bass guitar, which is identical with the Rickenbacker 4000 series, but instead of "Rickenbacker", on it's neck it is written " Gherson Professional". Could you tell me something about the Gherson manufacturer ? Million thanks. Sincerely, George

Does anyone have any information on Gherson that they can let me have. Regards.GARY

: : :
: : : Hello !. I don't wanna waste your time, so here's my question : I have (gift from my father) a bass guitar, which is identical with the Rickenbacker 4000 series, but instead of "Rickenbacker", on it's neck it is written " Gherson Professional". Could you tell me something about the Gherson manufacturer ? Million thanks. Sincerely, George

:
: Does anyone have any information on Gherson that they can let me have. Regards.GARY

: : : :
: : : : Hello !. I don't wanna waste your time, so here's my question : I have (gift from my father) a bass guitar, which is identical with the Rickenbacker 4000 series, but instead of "Rickenbacker", on it's neck it is written " Gherson Professional". Could you tell me something about the Gherson manufacturer ? Million thanks. Sincerely, George

:
: :
: : Does anyone have any information on Gherson that they can let me have. Regards.GARY

http://www.fetishguitars.com/

I'm sorry for my bad english...
"Gherson" is an Italian manufacturer that produces guitars and basses until the middle of '80...
Then I don't know very well the history but someone say that they become "Davoli"...
I have a Gibson SG copy by Gherson. :-)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.