silvertone 1457 guitar with amp in case

Posted by John Wright on Sun, 03/21/04 - 21:33:37.
In Reply to Guitars Etc

I'm looking for the amp in case for the 1457 Silvertone Guitar with two Danelectro "lipstick" pickups. I have the guitar...red sparkle. Do you know where I might find the amp in case for it? I have the amp in case for the 1447 black sparkle single pickup but the 1457 guitar is two inches or so too long to fit inside. Any help will be appreciated!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

silvertone 1447

have a 1447 guitar and amp/case.....want to restore or sell, anyone interested?

WANTED Silvertone 1457

I have the AMP/CASE just need the guitar...Might be willing to part with the amp/case but would really like the guitar

Re: silvertone 1457 guitar with amp in case

I have the guitar and the amp in case for the 1457. Red sparkel; two pick ups and the foot petal. Did you want it?
I am leaving for Alaska in March and want to get rid of my stuff for extra money.

AMP/CASE 1457

I would like your guitar as I have the Amp/Case...What do you think?

i have a Silvertone single pick up guitar and Amp in case foe sale in god condition just needs 2 strings added to what it alredy has looking for a buyer name your price...

: I'm looking for the amp in case for the 1457 Silvertone Guitar with two Danelectro "lipstick" pickups. I have the guitar...red sparkle. Do you know where I might find the amp in case for it? I have the amp in case for the 1447 black sparkle single pickup but the 1457 guitar is two inches or so too long to fit inside. Any help will be appreciated!

I have one contact me if you are intrested

: I'm looking for the amp in case for the 1457 Silvertone Guitar with two Danelectro "lipstick" pickups. I have the guitar...red sparkle. Do you know where I might find the amp in case for it? I have the amp in case for the 1447 black sparkle single pickup but the 1457 guitar is two inches or so too long to fit inside. Any help will be appreciated!

Hello _ HELP_SOS_
I have a very serious problem,Are you able to help me please ?
I possess two guitars whis amp in case :
1_ Vintage #1448 DANELECTROS Amp in case SILVERTONE
2_ Vintage #1457 DANELECTROS Amp in case SILVERTONE
I use of the ampli #1457 amps, for studio recording. It has just fallen unfortunately in breakdown yesterday, it is a very big problem for me (Tranformateur is broken).Would, could you be able to send me measures of the electric tensions of the transformer as well as shemases and plans of the (two) ampli, so that I can repair?
Or to tell me or can I find ?
Please it is urgent and very important.
Again thank you
Very best regards
Bernard Pialat, From France

I have a case for the 1457 in almost mint condition. Send me an email if you are still interested..Thanks, Kevin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.