Alvarez 5014

Advertisement
Posted by Smiley on Mon, 02/09/04 - 20:28:26.
In Reply to Ravita's Music

Help...I've got in my possession this Alvarez model 5014 (serial # 23450) and need any information anyone has on this guitar or a site that I can visit to find this information.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alvarez 5014

Nice guitar. I have in my position an Alvarez 5014 serial #1170. It still sings nicely. Henri's Music out of Green Bay,Wi. may be able to help you.

I've got in my possession this Alvarez model 5014 (serial # 13919)Bought the guitar in St Louis 1974. My first instrument, costs me $375.00 at that time. I was 13yrs old Mowed lawns and small jobs.
Sold by the St Louis Music Supply company
1400 ferguson Avenue.
St Louis, Missouri 63133

Hope that helps.

PS.
I love the sound of my 5014. It has a sweeter and brighter tone then my Martin.

Alvarez 5014

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Alvarez 5014

: Help...I've got in my possession this Alvarez model 5014 (serial # 23450) and need any information anyone has on this guitar or a site that I can visit to find this information.

I own an Alverez 5014. What kind of information are you looking for?

I have the same guitar please what is this worth?
And where can I find info on this guitar

: Help...I've got in my possession this Alvarez model 5014 (serial # 23450) and need any information anyone has on this guitar or a site that I can visit to find this information.

: I have the same guitar please what is this worth?
: And where can I find info on this guitar

: : Help...I've got in my possession this Alvarez model 5014 (serial # 85921) and need any information anyone has on this guitar or a site that I can visit to find this information.

I've got one too, serial # 18850. She's been well played, I wont sell her, but she's in great playing shape and I love her sound. WOuld like to learn more about her.

I also have this same guitar-got it in 1974-hardly touched it = it's mint and sounds great. Any idea of value? Could anything have gone wrong with it being stored for 30 plus years?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.