guild bladerunner wanted

Posted by p.nisenkier on Mon, 08/26/02 - 11:53:50.

If anyone has one for sale or knows where to look I would appreciate it!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guild bladerunner wanted

I have a "never-played" hot pink Guild Bladerunner. EMG pickups, tremolo, OHSC, etc. E-mail if you're interested.

: I have a "never-played" hot pink Guild Bladerunner. EMG do you still have the bladerunner? how much do you want?
212 923-2716

Re: guild bladerunner for sale

: I just made my guild bladerunner for sale available on ebay . Check it out its the only one on ebay for sale. Thank You

I have a Bladerunner, electric blue in color (fades to black at the edges). My guitar looks like the one used in the Aerosmith/Run DMC video of "Walk This Way". It has a very nice finish and has been stored it its case for most of the time I have owned it (about 12 years) I also have the Guild Safe Case (trapezoid shape). What is your offer?

Brian N

If anyone has one for sale or knows where to look I would appreciate it!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.