Ibanez ATK bass - fretless or fretted

Posted by Dave Morrison on Thu, 04/06/06 - 18:34:54.
In Reply to The Ibanez Centre

I had a 4 string Ibanez ATK 305 4 string fretless that I bought new in the mid 90's. My primary bass for about 7-8 years, which really helped me develop a distinct sound and style. Anyway, same old story, it was stolen in 2002. I've been looking for another one ever since, but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions on rocks to look under?

Thanks for any helpful advice,
Dave Morrison

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez ATK bass - fretless or fretted

If you want an old one (japan usually), well just look for a second hand. i've bought a 1995 ATK 300 fretted a while ago and i know what youre missing.. its a blast, so just look around on the internet or in your neighborhood for a secondhand one and as you problably know, there now being reproduced so if you can't find an old one.. just buy one brand new:)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.