George Benson GB-20

Posted by JAmie F on Wed, 05/25/05 - 07:32:02.
In Reply to The Ibanez Centre

Selling a GB-20 for my dad,its the big version of the Gb-10 made in the late 70s.Sunburst colour.email me for pics,more info.Based in Sydney

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

fan

am a great fan of Chief guitarist George Benson; i seriously need a jazz guitar i don't how to go about. I need help from any please... I luv this track 'take five' from GB.. I nearly fainted when i listen to it.. Thanks and please i need a feedback on my email.. Luv u al

Re: George Benson GB-20

: Selling a GB-20 for my dad,its the big version of the Gb-10 made in the late 70s.Sunburst colour.email me for pics,more info.Based in Sydney

what is your asking price?

please i need to get one of this sweet guitar. for my self

: please send-me-guitar

: : please send-me-guitar
I am presently working on guitar and have no guitar to practice with.

: Selling a GB-20 for my dad,its the big version of the Gb-10 made in the late 70s.Sunburst colour.email me for pics,more info.Based in Sydney. Interested. can you email pics and price, year, serial #. Thanks

ißm intersted in the gb-20; please tell me a price

: : Selling a GB-20 for my dad,its the big version of the Gb-10 made in the late 70s.Sunburst colour.email me for pics,more info.Based in Sydney. Interested. can you email pics and price, year, serial #. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.