Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - November, 2003

Archive for posts from November, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I NEED A ROLAND G-707 GUITAR

I have a red one. No Cables or brain, ok shape. 350.00 plus shipping and insurance.

kent resonator..

i have a kent resonator that i'm pretty sure was bought in 1959, for $300. if anyone has any additional information on it, please email me or reply to this.. anything about it's history, possible worth now.. anything. thanks.

p.s.

p.s. about it's worth today, it's in nearly perfect condition, except for a few marks on the back of the neck. price tag sticker still on the back of the top, original strings not on the guitar.

kent resonator..

i have a kent resonator bought in 1956 for $300. if anyone has any additional information on it, like it's history, or possible worth today, please respond, or email me. the guitar is in nearly perfect condition, with the exception of a few marks on the back of the neck.. and the original strings aren't on the guitar. so please, if you have any information on the guitar or where to get information.. email or repond. thanks.

Is this a good guitar

I am thinking of buying a epiphone sg 100, but im no sure if it is a good guitar or not, i am just starting out and i only know how to read tabs

Re: Is this a good guitar

piece of shit

Re: Is this a good guitar

NO THIS GUITAR SUCKS AND YOU WILL REGRET IT BUY A REAL LES PAUL!

schematic for a 1963 Burns Black Bison.

schematic for a 1963 Burns Black Bison.

This popular thread has been given its own page : schematic for a 1963 Burns Black Bison.

E-Commerce Tools!mai78

We have spent 1000s of dollars collecting and acquiring the rights to several products including software, CDs, e-books, courses, etc. so you dont have to.
Please visit:http://www.global-ebooks.info/mai78

HELP!

is there anybody out there that will help me get a nice guitar and an amp...the only problem is, i can only pay 100$ a month but some months a little more. im like a dog, i'll be loyal to anybody thats nice to me. thank you

Re: HELP!

: is there anybody out there that will help me get a nice guitar and an amp...the only problem is, i can only pay 100$ a month but so<a href='http://www.geocities.com/defushak1997'>m</a>e months a little more. im like a dog, i'll be loyal to anybody thats nice to me. thank you

How do I plug my guitar into two different amps at once?

I have a Peavey Rage 15 amp and a Marshall MG30DFX amp. I really want to plug my guitar into both at once. How do I do this? What must I purchase? I don't know where to look, what to look for, or anything. I must know. Please. Please. Please...

Re: How do I plug my guitar into two different amps at once?

You get an A B switch that will allow you to use A or B or A B.

Boss gt6 midi compatible software?

Could anyone recommend to me what software i would need to be able to download patches from the internet which would be compatable with the GT6.i am just venturing out into this and am pretty lost. I need to know which sysex editing program would work.
I would appreciate some help
Regards Mike Hill

Re: Boss gt6 midi compatible software?

take a look at www.bossgtcentral.com, there you can dowload the boss gt manager, you also need a special cable to connect the gt-6 with your pc.
grtz Bernard

: Could anyone recommend to me what software i would need to be able to download patches from the internet which would be compatable with the GT6.i am just venturing out into this and am pretty lost. I need to know which sysex editing program would work.
: I would appreciate some help
: Regards Mike Hill

Cakewalk (light or full) or GT-Manager
GT Manager allow a complete compatibility with the GT6
with another soft, you ll ve to download the Sysex (.sys) files in the 'systemes exclusifs' Menu

@+

flying v shaped guitars ROCK!

where can i find a flying v shaped guitar? i wont to spend about £200? matty \m/

Cool resonator & aluminum guitar site

Check out these reso's, also aluminum Tele & Strat.
They seem to ship world wide

Cool resonator & aluminum guitar site

Check out these reso's, also aluminum Tele & Strat.
They seem to ship world wide
www.molonatorguitars.com

Difference relic-orignal

Hey folks,
does anybody has some hints to detect a relic or closet strat/tele from an original pre-CBS one?
Especially body and neck. Any hints are welcome.
Stefan

Re: Difference relic-orignal

: Hey folks,
: does anybody has some hints to detect a relic or closet strat/tele from an original pre-CBS one?
: Especially body and neck. Any hints are welcome.
: Stefan
go to 'Allthingsstrat.com'. THey have a large collection of photos of vintage strat insides, which should help

Re: Difference relic-orignal

: Hey folks,
: does anybody has some hints to detect a relic or closet strat/tele from an original pre-CBS one?
: Especially body and neck. Any hints are welcome.
: Stefan
yeah price ha ha just kidding but price is a factor but to be sure allways check the ink stamp date on the end of the neck look on the back of the control pots they are dated and look inside the guitar and the back of the pickups. now this requires some dissasambly but a genuine seller that is not trying to pull a fast one should not mind beware of cheap prices and lastuse you senses, smell it you can smell
the differancebetween a 40 year old guitar and one that is almost new bill

action

how do i go about raising and or lowering the action on my guitar without rendering it totally useless? right now it sets about 5/16" and would like to lower it to at least 1/8. have a locking tremolo and thru body stringing. is it possible and how do i do it?

Epiphone Acoustic

I have an Epiphone acoustic NV390J (made in Japan). It is well crafted, has a good deal of inlay and plays and sounds great. I cant find any info, mfg. date, etc. on it though. ser. no. is 1180047. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. -Richard.. stick4013@aol.com

JOHN KASHA WHERE ARE YOU

I need a repair to my ROCKMOD ii
please help>>

toneless in detroit
steever

Re: JOHN KASHA WHERE ARE YOU

Steve,

Did we alread talk, I don;t remeber. What seems to be the problem,

John Kasha

: I need a repair to my ROCKMOD ii
: please help>>

: toneless in detroit
: steever

I NEED MY ROCKMOD ii REPAIRED

please, please get in touch with me

Re: I NEED MY ROCKMOD ii REPAIRED

: please, please get in touch with me

I have fixed a few of these. Yes, I can get through the epoxy.Let me know if I can help.

If you find John Kasha could you please send his email to me. I would really like to talk to him.

Classical vs. Acustic

Classical vs. Acustic

This popular thread has been given its own page : Classical vs. Acustic

Gibson SG '90 value

Gibson SG '90 value

This popular thread has been given its own page : Gibson SG '90 value

Applause Electric Guitar w/ Tremelo

I have applause Electric Guitar, solid body with trmelo that is mising some parts. I would like to know where to go to inquire about parts

Help with Thumbstyle picking

Some time back (possible two months) I asked for help with thmb style picking. Terry couch was kind enough to offer me assistance, however, since then because of a virus that Norton AntiVirus didn't detect Ihad to totally reformat my hard drive, and I lost his address. If he, or someone that could help me with his email address, Iwould appreciate it immensely.

Thanks , and have a great day!

Raleigh

hindi songs

hindi songs it is very best...

paul reed smith blueprints

hi does anyone have some blueprints of a paul reed smith body
bye

Digitech RP6

Does anyone have a user guide or manual for the RP6

Re: Digitech RP6

: Does anyone have a user guide or manual for the RP6

I have one. E-mail me

Yes, I Do!
Are you still looking for it?

how can i reset my rp6?

: : Does anyone have a user guide or manual for the RP6

: how can i reset my rp6?
i downloaded a manual for my rp5 online

Palmer C-10 3/4 guitar

Saw a for sale listing on Ebay for a Palmer C-10 3/4 size guitar. Does anyone know anything about this guitar, i.e. Solid top or laminate - nylon or steel string? Thanks.

i need some good patches for my roland gr-33 guitar synth

ive been looking for some good patches for my roland gr-33 guitar synth since i got it sometime last year and i havent found one.if anybode knows of any or anywhere i could find them please contact me. thanks. fake dave

Re: i need some good patches for my roland gr-33 guitar synth

: ive been looking for editor & some good patches for my roland gr-33 guitar synth since i got it sometime last year and i havent found one.if anybode knows of any or anywhere i could find them please contact me. thanks. fake dave

Dont buy in Rudy´s Stop music(new York)

I had two very bad experience in Rudy´s Stop music in 48th street of New York.They want only your money.
You are only a monkey for then.
They have only hypocrite smile.
They are not serious dealer

Re: Dont buy in Rudy´s Stop music(new York)

Well if you think they suck you should see how shitty guitar.com is...

help

i would like to know when was the left handed guitar invented? please answer as soon as possible thank you.

Can i use a bass guitar on a guitar amp?!!?!

Okay i just got a bass, and i want to use it, but i have no bass amp...but i do have a Randall RG 75 guitar amp, can i use it on that? or will it blow up the house.

Re: Can i use a bass guitar on a guitar amp?!!?!

: Okay i just got a bass, and i want to use it, but i have no bass amp...but i do have a Randall RG 75 guitar amp, can i use it on that? or will it blow up the house.

Yes you can. You won't get the greatest bass sound out of it, but there's no physical reason why not.

Re: Can i use a bass guitar on a guitar amp?!!?!

: Okay i just got a bass, and i want to use it, but i have no bass amp...but i do have a Randall RG 75 guitar amp, can i use it on that? or will it blow up the house.
Likely it will blow up the amp! Guitar amp SPEAKERS are designed to reproduce a different range of frequencies than those in a bass amp. The large speaker-cone throws(movement) required of bass frequencies are the killer. So, you can play a bass through any amp( think about it, amp is designed to electrically reproduce sound that would otherwise be created acoustically ). However I suggest you keep the output of your bass guitar turned down at the volume pot and kee the gain/volume of you amp turned down as well.
If you wanna blow up the house, get a Hartke or SWR bass amp!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.