Ventura Bruno guitar V1585

Posted by jveselis on Mon, 02/20/06 - 18:12:27.
In Reply to Vintage Guitars

I was given a Bruno 1585 Ventura guitar ( used) in 1974. It is rosewood with inlay. Does anyone know how much it is worth? It is in great condition. Read on a website on google that these were not made till 1982. Then how could I get one from someone in 1974? Help.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

PRICE OF GUITAR

I Have a ventura Bruno MOdel v12 serial # 57976 could any one tell me what it might be worth?

Re: Ventura Bruno guitar V1585

These guitars are built by the Kawai co, which bought out Teisco in 68'. The time line fits perfect. There's not a lot of documented history here...It's like searching for the holy grail. I'm a dealer guy, so I guess I may no a little more than the average green horn. I have a small parlor size bruno with a beautiful cherry flame top. Very rare! It's a stunning look. Almost as hip as the Harmony colorrama guitar. I'll sell it for $150 plus shipping. It plays great,straight neck. sjalexandertrader@yahoo.com

These guitars are built by the Kawai co, which bought out Teisco in 68'. The time line fits perfect. There's not a lot of documented history here...It's like searching for the holy grail. horn. I'm a dealer guy, so I guess I may no a little more than the average green horn. I have a small parlor size bruno with a beautiful cherry flame top. Very rare! It's a stunning look. Almost as hip as the Harmony colorrama guitar. I'll sell it for $150 plus shipping. It plays great,straight neck. sjalexandertrader@yahoo.com I was given a Bruno 1585 Ventura guitar ( used) in 1974. It is rosewood with inlay. Does anyone know how much it is worth? It is in great condition. Read on a website on google that these were not made till 1982. Then how could I get one from someone in 1974? Help.

These guitars are built by the Kawai co, which bought out Teisco in 68'. The time line fits perfect. There's not a lot of documented history here...It's like searching for the holy grail. I'm a dealer guy, so I guess I may no a little more than the average green horn. I have a small parlor size bruno with a beautiful cherry flame top. Very rare! It's a stunning look. Almost as hip as the Harmony colorrama guitar. I'll sell it for $150 plus shipping. It plays great,straight neck. sjalexandertrader@yahoo.com I was given a Bruno 1585 Ventura guitar ( used) in 1974. It is rosewood with inlay. Does anyone know how much it is worth? It is in great condition. Read on a website on google that these were not made till 1982. Then how could I get one from someone in 1974? Help.

: I was given a Bruno 1585 Ventura guitar ( used) in 1974. It is rosewood with inlay. Does anyone know how much it is worth? It is in great condition. Read on a website on google that these were not made till 1982. Then how could I get one from someone in 1974? Help.

I got my dad's guitar after he passed away in 1973. It's a Ventura Bruno V-1587 and I believe he bought it sometime between 1969 and 1972. I think you should email that website on Google and tell them they're wrong. I have been offered up to $900 for mine. I won;t ever sell.

: : I was given a Bruno 1585 Ventura guitar ( used) in 1974. It is rosewood with inlay. Does anyone know how much it is worth? It is in great condition. Read on a website on google that these were not made till 1982. Then how could I get one from someone in 1974? Help.

: I got my dad's guitar after he passed away in 1973. It's a Ventura Bruno V-1587 and I believe he bought it sometime between 1969 and 1972. I think you should email that website on Google and tell them they're wrong. I have been offered up to $900 for mine. I won;t ever sell.

I got a Ventura Bruno V-1585 as a graduation gift from junior high school in 1968. Its sitting right here -- so I KNOW they were made at least that early. I don't believe they're valuable other than their own sentimental worth.

I have a Ventura Bruno V1585 that was given to me in 1970. I acquirred the guitar from a Dock worker in Brooklyn, New York. These Guitars were made in the late 60's and 70's.

I purchased the Ventura 1585 in 1970. I paid $87 for it. I still own it and play it on occasions at functions. It is a well made japanese guitar with solid wood, rosewood, mahogany and spruce. Mine has aged well over the years and the tone has continued to mellow. I get compliments from other guitarists on the quality for an inexpensive guitar

I have seen this guitar online at ebay and used shops anywhere from $100-200 in good condition. I believe it would be comparable to a present day new classical guitar in the less than $500 range. Keep in mind that this Ventura is not a laminate wood.

V 1583 , v 1585

l BOUGHT A GUITAR VENTURA WITH V 158 MISSING LAST DIGIT CAN SEND PICTURES AND WHAT IS WORTH.

: : : I was given a Bruno 1585 Ventura guitar ( used) in 1974. It is rosewood with inlay. Does anyone know how much it is worth? It is in great condition. Read on a website on google that these were not made till 1982. Then how could I get one from someone in 1974? Help.

: : I got my dad's guitar after he passed away in 1973. It's a Ventura Bruno V-1587 and I believe he bought it sometime between 1969 and 1972. I think you should email that website on Google and tell them they're wrong. I have been offered up to $900 for mine. I won;t ever sell.

: I got a Ventura Bruno V-1585 as a graduation gift from junior high school in 1968. Its sitting right here -- so I KNOW they were made at least that early. I don't believe they're valuable other than their own sentimental worth.

I also have a Ventura Bruno V-1585 that my mom purchased before 1974. I can't find anything online about them other that what is written right here... if anyone knows anthing else, please let me know.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.