Dauphin Classical guitar Model 30

Posted by David Brown on Thu, 12/20/07 - 19:23:55.

I have a Dauphin I would like to sell. Does anybody know how much they're worth?

David

Related Gear:
The Best Classical Guitars

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Dauphin guitar model 20

I haven't played in years. Is in excellent condition with nylon strings. Has hardly any scratches at all.
How much is it worth to sell?
Thanks,

Re: Dauphin Classical guitar Model 30

: I have a Dauphin I would like to sell. Does anybody know how much they're worth?

: David

Hi - is the guitar still available?

: I have a Dauphin I would like to sell. Does anybody know how much they're worth?

I have a Dauphin Model 60. I would be interested in buying yours can you send pictures.
:Steve

I have a Dauphin Classical Guitar model #30 made in Japan. I bought it about 20 years ago. If you are interested in buying please see the post on www.craigslist.org go to Wisconsin then Milwaukee and search Dauphin you will see the add.

Thanks,
Katy

Is your guitar a classical guitar and what year was it made? I may be interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.