Dominique Field Guitar SP/IN & Hermann Hauser III SP/BR

Posted by Jason on Fri, 12/01/06 - 05:19:42.

Dominique Field and Hermann Hauser III guitars both in EC. The Field Spruce and Indian toneswoods. This guitar has both the old world charm of tone, amazing balance and is very open and projects well. It is a spectacular sounding instrument and easy to play. $5500.00USD or best offer - email me direct with any questions.

The Hermann Hauser III is in near mint condition is very open, with near perfect balance, it also has plenty of projection power and seems to almost play itself. It's sustain is truly amazing and is super comfortable to play. It is a spectacular sounding instrument, powerful, yet so lyrical. $7200.00USD or best offer.

Photographs on request and all questions welcome. Please e-mail me direct with any questions.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hauser

Hi Jason,
is the Hauser guitar still available?
could you give me your emailaddress to contact cou directly please?
thanks a lot.

Hermann Hauser III

Is the Hermann Hauser III still available?

Re: Hermann Hauser III

: Is the Hermann Hauser III still available?

Hello, I saw your note and wanted to let you know that we just received a 2005 Hauser III in Brazilian/Cedar. You can view the guitar on our website www.dreamguitars.com or phone me at 828 658-9795.

Thank you,

Paul Heumiller
www.dreamguitars.com

Re: Dominique Field Guitar ***SOLD*** Thanks

Field Guitar is now sold, Hauser still up for sale:

Dominique Field and Hermann Hauser III guitars both in EC. The Field Spruce and Indian toneswoods. This guitar has both the old world charm of tone, amazing balance and is very open and projects well. It is a spectacular sounding instrument and easy to play. $5500.00USD or best offer - email me direct with any questions.

: The Hermann Hauser III is in near mint condition is very open, with near perfect balance, it also has plenty of projection power and seems to almost play itself. It's sustain is truly amazing and is super comfortable to play. It is a spectacular sounding instrument, powerful, yet so lyrical. $7200.00USD or best offer.

: Photographs on request and all questions welcome. Please e-mail me direct with any questions.

Re: Dominique Field Guitar ***SOLD*** Thanks

Is the hauser iii still available? If so, do you have photos?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.