Value of Takamine F307

Posted by Scott on Sun, 11/23/03 - 15:54:48.

Hi,
Does anyone have any idea what the value of a Takamine model F307 in mint condition be? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Takamine E307 stamped 47.8.18 inside

I'm trying to date my guitar my grandfather left me but I cant find any info on it. It's a very old . Older than i am and I'm 37. It says it's E 307 inside, but the E looks a little blurry. Looks like it was eother stamoed twice with an E of it could have been stamped with and E and an F or it. Where the date should be it says 47.8.18. There is nothing on the tag inside just the model.

Re: Value of Takamine F307

I HAVE A TAKAMINE E307-S AND I CANT FIND ANY INFO ON IT. ITS FROM 1978 DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS??

: Hi,
: Does anyone have any idea what the value of a Takamine model F307 in mint condition be? Thanks.

A good clean one, without dings, knocks and good structure shouls be between 400-700 range, depends on the market, but in the STL Mo. market about 500.00

They have been going for about 150-175 bucks on the last two ebay auctions. Last one was definitely mint, and went for 175 bucks. I have had them "staked out" so I know that for sure.

: Hi,
: Does anyone have any idea what the value of a Takamine model F307 in mint condition be? Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.