Goya G-30 mint available

Posted by Jerry Baker on Tue, 07/01/08 - 19:29:02.

I have a Goya G-30, distributed by Dude, Inc. and purchased around 1971 I think. I have kept it atored in a controlled environment for around 35 years. Guitar, case, in mint, unplayed condition. Sound is phenominal. No cracks or splits. Will sell for $1500.00

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Looking for G-20 or G-30 or G-40 - My Dream Guitar

I can't afford a Ramirez 1a, but I love my Goya G-13; so it is my dream to get a G-20 or better if anyone has one for sale at a price I can afford. Action must be standard for classical 3mm at 12th for hi E string and no damage to guitar; guitar should be in excellent condition except for the usual crackling in the finish. Please contact me at marsx@ca.rr.com, if you have any of the above and let me know what you would be willing to sell it for. You would be doing a struggling classical guitarist a favor if you do.

Thank you.

Sincerley,
Wade

Re: Goya G-30 mint available

: I have a Goya G-30, distributed by Dude, Inc. and purchased around 1971 I think. I have kept it atored in a controlled environment for around 35 years. Guitar, case, in mint, unplayed condition. Sound is phenominal. No cracks or splits. Will sell for $1500.00, AM VERY INTERESTED. NOT SURE IF I CAN MAKE THE ASKING PRICE BUT WOULD LOVE TO TALK AND NEGOTIATE. I HAVE A WONDERFUL G-20 RIGHT NOW THAT I LOVE AND NEVER WILL PART WITH BUT KNOW IF I KEEP PLAYING AS MUCH AS I DO I'LL NEED A BACKUP AND THE G030 IS A DREAM FOR THAT. PLEASE ADVISE IF IT'S STILL AVAILABLE, HOW MUCH AND CAN WE TALK? THANKS.

B.J.PHOENIX

Hi Jerry I would like to buy your Goya G-30 for 1,500.00. Please let me know how much the shiping is to 33870. Thanks Mike

: I have a Goya G-30, distributed by Dude, Inc. and purchased around 1971 I think. I have kept it atored in a controlled environment for around 35 years. Guitar, case, in mint, unplayed condition. Sound is phenominal. No cracks or splits. Will sell for $1500.00

Jerry,

Do you still have the Goya G-30 available? If so, are you open to a respectable offer?

Re: Goya G-30 available

I have a Goya G-30, purchased used in 1967. Mother of Pearl inlays and thumb screws. Please e-mail penluone@bresnan.net for pics and details. $1500 OBO.

: : I have a Goya G-30, distributed by Dude, Inc. and purchased around 1971 I think. I have kept it atored in a controlled environment for around 35 years. Guitar, case, in mint, unplayed condition. Sound is phenominal. No cracks or splits. Will sell for $1500.00

: Jerry,

: Do you still have the Goya G-30 available? If so, are you open to a respectable offer?

: : : I have a Goya G-30, distributed by Dude, Inc. and purchased around 1971 I think. I have kept it atored in a controlled environment for around 35 years. Guitar, case, in mint, unplayed condition. Sound is phenominal. No cracks or splits. Will sell for $1500.00

: : Jerry,

: : Do you still have the Goya G-30 available? If so, are you open to a respectable offer?

i have g20...

I started this thread and if you have a G20 let me know, I'm int

I started this thread in 2012 and yet all the responses are from 2009 and 2010, what's going on. Anyway, if you have a G20 still, what shape is it in and how much do you want for it.

Wade

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.