greco 12 string gr960

Posted by kim on Mon, 04/18/05 - 18:56:58.

i am trying to find out information about this guitar and i can't seem to find out anything about it, could someone please help. i hve the serial # and it has a hollow body and 2 v-shaped pick-ups on it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: greco 12 string gr960

: i am trying to find out information about this guitar and i can't seem to find out anything about it, could someone please help. i hve the serial # and it has a hollow body and 2 v-shaped pick-ups on it

I also have a 12 string Greco but not with v-shaped pick ups. Mine has two single coil pickups. Have you found anything about these guitars?

Re: greco 12 string gr960

: : i am trying to find out information about this guitar and i can't seem to find out anything about it, could someone please help. i hve the serial # and it has a hollow body and 2 v-shaped pick-ups on it

: I also have a 12 string Greco but not with v-shaped pick ups. Mine has two single coil pickups. Have you found anything about these guitars?

: I have a 12 string Greco with the v shaped pickups also and i cannot find anything about it, and everything I can find about Greco guitars is in Japanese. I would love to find something out about it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.