Aspen guitar

Advertisement
Posted by bob k on Mon, 01/24/05 - 20:34:42.

I have an Aspen acoustic guitar I bought in 1977 at Guitar center in San Diego. Who made them? Im sure it was a spinoff from a bigger name.
Thanks, bob

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Aspen guitar

Where is the serial number for these guitars located? I have an Aspen AD-18-12 and i can't find the production number.. i just want to know for no particular reason... :D

I also have an Aspen - it's a 12-string, model D28 12, cause I think it's a Martin Dreadnought 28 knockoff. Only thing is, it's much better! The sound is excellent, it frets like magic, and the tonality has improved with age (I've had it now since 1975 - the year it was made. The serial number on it is 58750616. I paid just over $175 for it brand spanking new, and it's going to be the guitar I have when I die.

Aspen guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Aspen guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.