History of acoustic Ibanez guitars in Japan circa 1930+

Advertisement
Posted by frank black on Sat, 08/03/02 - 11:35:48.

Does anyone have any info on Ibanez acoustic guitars after they moved from Spain to Japan 1929?
I have an Ibanez acoustic made in" Japon "that is old, (1930's) but cannot identify it.
Any tips or links greatly appreciated.
Frank Black

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alcivar Guitar

: Does anyone have any info on an Alcivar guitar- model # K-190J, made in Japan. I bought it in Toronto in the 70's at Long & McQuade and they have no information on it.
: Any tips or links greatly appreciated.
: Bernice Murphy

: : Does anyone have any info on an Alcivar guitar- model # K-190J, made in Japan. I bought it in Saint John N.B. Circa 1960's-70's

: : : Does anyone have any info on an Alcivar guitar- model # K-190J, made in Japan. I bought it in Saint John N.B. Circa 1960's-70's

Hey There - I have the same model guitar and am trying to find more info on it. Was there ever a reply on the original question? Deos anyone know where to find more info???

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.