Re: Need to find info on a serial number.

Posted by Jack Kaufman on Sun, 07/08/01 - 05:26:18.

I am also looking for information, any at all, about the F-380 model Takamine, I can not find anything, at all, about this model, and it seems to be a real nice guitar:
If anyone can tell me an ultimate serial numbers seach site for instruments it would be much appreciated.The guitar is a Takamine EF-389.If anyone is going to visit the Takamine site don't it's pitiful in layout and information.Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I am looking for information on the F-380S takamine I have

: I am also looking for information, any at all, about the F-380 model Takamine, I can not find anything, at all, about this model, and it seems to be a real nice guitar:
: If anyone can tell me an ultimate serial numbers seach site for instruments it would be much appreciated.The guitar is a Takamine EF-389.If anyone is going to visit the Takamine site don't it's pitiful in layout and information.Thanks

I am looking for the same information If you have any luck Please email me. Thanks

Takamine F369

Hello, I'm also trying to find out history, value and any further info. I bought new back in '85. Acoustic/Electric/Like new. Appreciate any help. Thanks

: I am also looking for information, any at all, about the F-380 model Takamine, I can not find anything, at all, about this model, and it seems to be a real nice guitar:
: If anyone can tell me an ultimate serial numbers seach site for instruments it would be much appreciated.The guitar is a Takamine EF-389.If anyone is going to visit the Takamine site don't it's pitiful in layout and information.Thanks

The first two number of the serial number are the year, the next two are the month of that year, the last four (?) are the numbered guitar made for that year/month.

http://www.bluebookinc.com/Serial-AG/takamine.htm

Value of my guitar.

I have a Guild, D-35, Serial# OJ-330 and wanted to find out it's original cost and current value.

Thanks kindly,
Bob Heart

moj50adj ser#910740 found in garage sale wate have got

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.