Takamine appraisal

Posted by Jon C. on Thu, 12/06/01 - 22:41:28.
In Reply to Bluenote Music

Hi. I have a Takamine & Co EF-370SK, serial number 81090140. It is in excellent condition. Any info on this model? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Takamine F360S MIJ 1991 Model

Hi. I was hoping someone could help me.

I have found a 1991 model Takamine, MIJ, Model says F360S. It's got the newer headstock, not the Martin "Lawsuit" style headstock. Anyone have info on this guitar? The value also if possible.

Thanks.

Pre-lawsuit era Takamine F-369

Anyone else out there have one? These are rosewood top with mahogany neck dreadnought. It's so rare that I'm having trouble determining the value.

1980 Takamine & Co F400 value

1980 Takamine & Co F400

Thinking about this guitar and want to know how much I could sell it for.

James

Value of 1971 or 1972 f 340. I am the original owner,.

I

Steve Wariner model

Signed by Steve s/n 363. Value?

Re: Takamine appraisal

: Hi
I have a Takamine 12 string guitars est 1962
Model # F-400-S, its in a very good condition and wondering
how much its worth right now.

Guitar history

How do I know how many hands were on my guitar. I have a 1962 takamine F360S that I found in an old house in Cold Spring NY. It was in bad shape with 2 strings on it. I cleane it up strung it up and haven't put it down yet. Can you help me. Barney

Guitar value and information on it.

Hi I have a Takamine Guitar with hard case, F-3605 serial number 78013215, can you tell me what these numbers mean and what estimated value is?

Takamini EF381c

Curious what the guitar is worth? Very good condition!

Takamine G33OR Acoustic Guitar

Need an appraisal on a Takamine in the subject line and an Estaban Vintage Legacy, Master Class Series, Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Model # VL-100, with amplifier.

Takamine Folk & Western Guitars

I have a Takamine folk & western guitar MODEL # F310S Made in Japan est.1962
It was given to me a few years ago and had all kind of stickers all over it so i took it to a music shop to
get it cleaned up and they told me i had a nice guitar. Because it was made in Japan it might have a little value
to it.As i don't know how to play it has become a dust collecter to me,i would appreciate any information you can give me.
Will be waiting for your response.
Thank You
Patricia.

Takamine mod. F310S made in Japan

I also have one of these guitars which I purchased in NYC from Silvers & Horn. It is in near new condition and has been overseas with me and still has excellent tone. Original cost was in the $300+ range. It is known as the "Lawsuit" edition because Martin guitars filed a claim against T. but later dropped it. I also would like to know its value?

Takamine F-400 (1985)

I have a Takamine F-400, 12 strings. It is in a very good shape. I wonder how much would it cost

Re: Takamine F-400 (1985)

: I have a Takamine F-400, 12 strings. It is in a very good shape. I wonder how much would it cost

Are you looking to sell your's?

Re: Takamine F-400 (1970-1980)#77121509

Trying to get an appraisal that's accurate.Guitar is in good cond.There are a few small dings on face,other than that its perfect.I am considering selling.
Thanks,Dennis

Re: Takamine F-400 (1970-1980)#77121509

According to your SN, your guitar was made in 1977, Dec 15th, and was the ninth guitar made that day.

Excerpt from guita serialization 755 pdf:
TAKAMINE
The eight digit serial number on Takamine instruments can be
deciphered by breaking down the number into four groups of
two digits, thus:
YYMMDDXX = (YY)(MM)(DD)(XX)
The first two digits (YY) indicate the year; the next two digits
(MM) indicate the month; the third group of digits (DD) indicates
the day of production; and the remaining two digits indicates
the ranking in the number of instruments produced that day. If
a nine-digit serial number
is encountered, assume that the last
three digits indicate the production
ranking.
Example: 91060979 indicates an instrument manufactured
June 9th of 1991, and was the 79th instuments manufactured
that day.

KT

: : Hi
: I have a Takamine 12 string guitars est 1962
: Model # F-400, its in a very good condition and wondering
: how much its worth right now.

takamine f400 12string guitar value

i am currently looking to buy that guitar and have found it for sale several places on line including 3 on ebay i am buying one in excelent condition from honolulu craigslist tomorrow for $300.00 its a little more than some places but i get to see it and take it home no shipping if you hear or play that guitar you know its worth a lot more than its current street value

: : : Hi
: : I have a Takamine 12 string guitars est 1962
: : Model # F-400, its in a very good condition and wondering
: : how much its worth right now.

I started thinking the same way, but then I started playing it again....Too much to sell that's for sure.

: : Hi
: I have a Takamine 6 string guitars est 1962
: Model # F-312, its in a very good condition and wondering
: how much its worth right now.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.