Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - April, 2000

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: DOWNLOAD FREE HINDI VIDIO SONGS

: : : : TO
: : : : SIR
: : : : PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HINDI NEW <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">VIDIO</B> SONGS
: : : : DOWNLOAD.

: : : : PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HINDI NEW <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">VIDIO</B> SONGS

Re: lokkin for tabs

: I'm looking for gutair tabs to the song stay together for the the kids by blink 182

Re: I want mp3 hindi & englishsongs downloadable software

: : Sir,
: : I want hindi songs software .please send it my
: : E-mail address.
: : thanking you
: shakeel

Re: Fender "Flame"

: Hello fellow fingerers...

: Question:

: Does anyone know the value of a Fender "Flame"??? I bought mine used many years ago and have been informed that they are worth a good amount of money. I have tried various shops for valuation and only a couple of people have heard of it and had no real idea of the price therefore.

: An guidance greatfully appreciate.

: p.s. please copy any answers to my E-mail address please....Thx!!

: Steve

: Does anyone know the value of a Fender "Flame"??? I bought mine used many years ago and have been informed that they are worth a good amount of money. I have tried various shops for valuation and only a couple of people have heard of it and had no real idea of the price therefore.

I got a similar problem...I have a fender flame....it depends on which one it is..there are 3 elite,ultra,something else...cant remember exactly...but one of em is worth about 600 bux...none of them are less than 400...300 bux trade in value...at least thats what the listings are in the book I looked at in a local music store here in roswell georgia...what I wanna know is how do I tell which model flame I got...and I wish internet search would quit giving me results on the foto flame...thats not the same guitar..just plain flame..only made from 82-84 I think.

tablature de maria elena

: I am trying to put out new tablature but I'm not sure how to do it. Misty, Stardust, Moonriver and the lovely Maria Elena (Los Indios) are my new creations. Help.

Re: mesa boogie

: : I have a 1980 Mesa Boogie Mark IIB, It has a great sound but I'm looking for some recommended settings. would anybody happen to know any?

Re: mesa boogie

so am i

Re: cool guitar scale viewer

: Check out this guitar scales viewer (no pop-ups or ads - just a one screen tab-based scale calculator):

: http://home.xl2web.com/xl2webModel.jsp?uid=X3X4M3H0&autocalc=true

: It was created by converting a spreadsheet from an excel guru's site (John Walkenbach).
: JR

Re: GIBSON RD ARTIST!!!

: WANTED: I am looking for a Gibson RD Artist, perferable Tobacco Sunburst in color. Please e-mail me if you have one available. THANKS ALOT!!

Re: montaya guitars acou.

:
: I have a 1984 Montaya electric guitar: has a couple of scratches on the backside. whats its value?

Re: Free Band-in-a-box Download!!

: Looking for free band-in-a-box download? look no further! Go to this web site, join as member(free) and click their files section!

: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/biabfsg

Re: free mp3 songs in hindi how i download

: : : i want mp3 hindi songs for free

Re: 1962 HOFNER MODEL 164 COLORAMA SOLID BODY

finally you found the value of this guitar?
i saw now a hofner 164 at sale at my country US$12000, including a 67 valv amp

Re: Old Harmony

: i have a harmony catalina pink and black it was my grandmothers has case in very good shape would like to know more about them

Re: kod lagu

: : tolong hantar kod-kod lagu kumpulan lama era 80/90an spt may, search, medicine, gersang, lefthanded. tq

Re: hindi patriotic songs for the indian nation

: : : : kindly send these to me
: : : : thank u

Re: hindi patriotic songs for the indian nation

: : : : kindly send these to me
: : : : thank u

Re: need of englishsongs

: mp3 songs like backstreet boys & romantic songs

Re: hindi songs

: can you send me notes and chords of some hindi(indian) songs which r purely instrumental(guitar).
: waiting for reply

Re: Who is he

The kid in the film is Ralph Macchio, he played karate kid. I doubt it was him actually playing. and if you look closely you can see the film is speeded up.

Re: chord gitar kumpulan wings

: Aku ingin dikirimi semua chord gitar kumpulan wings

Re: Guitar for a beginner

: Ben;
: I would suggest that U start out on an acoustic
: guitar. It will make your hands stronger and your
: playing alot cleaner. Good Luck!

: I am a beginning gutarist and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good beginning guitar to learn on. I am looking for something of good quality with a price range of about 200 - 300 dollars. I had my eye on a Gretsch electromatic guitar and was also wondering if this is consider a fair quality guitar to learn on.

well i just started guitar on an ibanez-its been graet fo rme so far-and there were good hints an djunk w/ it. It was a pack kinda thing going on. In my opinion its the way to go .It was about 233$ and came w/ extra strings-picks-chord chart-video and book-helpful junk

My best advice is to buy a Fender American Stratocaster: You can learn on anything but you'll enjoy the experience anad hard work better with a quality guitar. You'll be happy you spent the extra 4 to $600. Money isn't anything compared to having a quality instrument to learn on even if you have to work extra hard to get it. You'll enjoy learning and practicing much better than if you buy a guitat that is "OK for Now". Same goes for anything else you want in the music area. Then, if you decide you don't like playing a guitar you've got something that will re-sell very nicely.

: I am a beginning gutarist and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good beginning guitar to learn on. I am looking for something of good quality with a price range of about 200 - 300 dollars. I had my eye on a Gretsch electromatic guitar and was also wondering if this is consider a fair quality guitar to learn on.

R: start on a Squire

you should start on a eletrick squire gutair i've heard there the best for beginers. I even have one and i love. Your Welcome! Peace out

Re: R: start on a Squire

:
: you should start on a eletrick squire gutair i've heard there the best for beginers. I even have one and i love it. Your Welcome! Peace out

Re: Minta Chord ten2five

: : minta semua chord ten2five ya...please...thanx

Re: boss me-30 manual

I Craig, please send me the manual for the Boss-ME-30 if you can. Many thanks for your help!!

Fernando

: : I have got the manual and will send it via email to any one who wants it. Make a request to my site and I'll send it on. I also have zoom 1010 manual.
: : Craig

Re: El Degas

I have an old El Degas for sale email me m1031a@hotmail.com

hello

Hi my name is Lindsey and i'm looking for a tree of life guitar. if you could help me in any way please help the guitar is marble looking. I want to get one for my Boyfriend for Christmas. thank you

Re: 1967 Guild Starfire

: What are these guitars valued at in to days market?
That's a tough one. I would venture to say you have, depending on the shape it is in, a giutar worth about 1500.00 dollars. Since The re-release of the starfire series under the Dearmond brand, Guilds are worth more. I have a 1974 Starfire IV and was offered 850.00 by a dealer. This was equal to the selling price of a new one. I decided to keep it. I just bought the Guild Bluesbird. WOW! If it plays and sounds good, keep it.

RE: Recent Starfire IV

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me where I can confirm the year of a starfire IV sn#AG000291

thanks

Re: Giving away a FREE Guitar and AMP

: We're giving away a free guitar and amp just for checking out our website and the bands we're promoting. 1 Entry per person... It's a Gibson Epiphone and a Marshall Mini Stack... check out...

: www.battleofthefans.com

Re: Paul Gilbert sound

: : Hi, which is the best way to recreate Paul Gilbert guitar sound??I mean, what kind of pick ups, strings, amply and effects do I have to use??Thanx!

Re: how to tune down a half step

obviously, all of these guys are completely retarded. not that i know how to . but im soon to find out, then ill post a good lesson

Re: how to tune down a half step

simple...drop every string a half step..e becomes e flat and so on

Re: belajar gitar bass

: : : : aku ingin sekali bisa bermain gitarbass sampe lancar

crate gx-80 problem

Please, I need to get the GX-80 diagram (circuit diagram, components diagram or anything describing its interior) and all the related info to repair it. I think that the failure is in the output transistor.
Would you please help me?
Charly

Re: I need help getting my music heard !!!

: I'm a fifthteen year older trying to get my music heard. I'm a rapper, I'm from Detroit. Any producer
: need a young female artist ao rip it out on the mic, holla at chu girl Miss Travia. You can get an contact with me on my email youngnme@aol.com

Re: eric johnson video

: I've just bought the eric johnson first instructionnal video
: but my little brother lost its booklet
: can you help me??

Re: eric johnson video

Kick his little ASS!!!!

Re: download songs of kal hona ho

: sir,
: i would like to download the songs bof kal ho na ho

Re: 1930 Martin OM-18

It's worth in the area of $10K to $16K. Quite a fine model.

Eric

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.