Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: downloading of kal ho na ho song

: : Send me kal ho na ho songs
PLEASE!!!!!!

: Sir I want to downloadkal ho na ho songs

i need to see all kal ho na ho songs bcz i like it all

: Sir I want to downloadkal <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">ho </B><B style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">na </B><B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">ho</B> songs

: Sir I want to downloadkal ho na ho songs

: : Sir I want to downloadkal ho na ho songs

it is nice song

its a wonderful song

vintage fender classic

I have a 1970's vintage fender classic (model FC-10)acustic and i want to Know the selling price should be. thank you

download

sir i want to free download the songs of kal ho na ho

restringing a guitar

im an amatuer electric player and my top e-string snaped right at the very end. i uncoiled it off the top end by undoing the tuner knobs but at the other end it wont come out?? ive tryed pulling the small bit of string (1-2cm) but nothing will happpen. ive also triedpushing through the holes in the back it just wont come out can someone plz help me

Re: restringing a guitar

: im an amatuer electric player and my top e-string snaped right at the very end. i uncoiled it off the top end by undoing the tuner knobs but at the other end it wont come out?? ive tryed pulling the small bit of string (1-2cm) but nothing will happpen. ive also triedpushing through the holes in the back it just wont come out can someone plz help me

You don't say what make it is. Sounds like your pushing the wrong way if I read you correctly. The end should come out towards the bottom of the guitar that is away from the pick-ups. about anything sturdy and small enough to dislodge it should work.

Re: restringing a guitar

same happend 2 me but with the b string i just stuck a piece of metal in to the bridge where the string goes through. they've got a chunk of metal on the end so they dont come out so some times they dont come out

epiphone signature models scam

Hello there,

Can anyone solve this mystery? I am found an epiphone supernova in union jack colours for sale. This guitar is a signature model and has noel gallaghers signature. However, I thought I might compare prices on the internet and now every pic of the guitar that I come across, the signature is different. The one I have found in a shop has a longer stretched signature.It is however, built into the giutar and is not just printed on top of the finish. The rest of the guitar matches all the specs of the original issue and I can't figure out this mystrey. Was there more trhan one issue? Do they use different signatures on different issues? etc.etc.

Can anybody help?

Re: epiphone signature models scam

sounds like something i would ask epiphone/gibson about if i were in your shoes. they would be the ones to know.

: Hello there,

: Can anyone solve this mystery? I am found an epiphone supernova in union jack colours for sale. This guitar is a signature model and has noel gallaghers signature. However, I thought I might compare prices on the internet and now every pic of the guitar that I come across, the signature is different. The one I have found in a shop has a longer stretched signature.It is however, built into the giutar and is not just printed on top of the finish. The rest of the guitar matches all the specs of the original issue and I can't figure out this mystrey. Was there more trhan one issue? Do they use different signatures on different issues? etc.etc.

: Can anybody help?

LOST GOWER GUITAR

GREETINGS,

SEVERAL YEARS AGO MY BROTHER PAWNED A GOWER GUITAR IN WICHITA FALLS TEXAS,THAT HAD BELONGED TO MY FATHER.
IT WAS THE SIZE OF A MARTIN D-45 AND HAD HIS NAME
(RC DUDLEY) ENLAID IN THE NECK IN MOTHER -OF- PEARL. THE HEAD PIECE HAD THE NAME GOWER ON IT. ALSO THE 1ST STRING HAD A SLIGHT BUZZ IN IT WHEN YOU PLAYED IT.

IF ANYONE OUT THERE RUNS ACROSS THIS GUITAR PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT BACK.IT WAS A GIFT TO HIM FROM AN ARMY BUDDY ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE HE DIED.

CONTACT ME AT BSARROWMAN@AOL.COM

THANK YOU
MIKE

Need help putting Guitar Strings on please relpy ASAP

I just got these new guitar strings and their "D'Addario CLassical Guitar EJ45 Strings" and i don't know how to put them on cuz it doesn't have the thing at the bottum (sorry i'm pretty guitar iliterate)

Re: Need help putting Guitar Strings on please relpy ASAP

if your original strings had a ball on the end then the replacements should have them also.
some strings like that are sort of tied on. my advise is, go to the music store and have them show you how to put at least one string on, and to make sure you have the right type for your guitar.

: I just got these new guitar strings and their "D'Addario CLassical Guitar EJ45 Strings" and i don't know how to put them on cuz it doesn't have the thing at the bottum (sorry i'm pretty guitar iliterate)

: I just got these new guitar strings and their "D'Addario CLassical Guitar EJ45 Strings" and i don't know how to put them on cuz it doesn't have the thing at the bottum (sorry i'm pretty guitar iliterate)

: : I just got these new guitar strings and Elixir guitar strings and i'm confused about putting them on cuz i always put kinks in them at the wrong places, and i feel like i just wasted $20 (sorry i'm pretty guitar iliterate)

i need to get cords 4 this song

hey, i need cords to this song by Converge,
"Fault And Fracture"

Re: i need to get cords 4 this song

: hey, i need cords to this song by Converge,
: "Fault And Fracture"

Re: i need to get cords 4 this song PERFECT

: : hey, i need cords to this song by Converge,
: : "Fault And Fracture"

can you please send me the cords for robbie williams "better man"

: can you please send me the cords for "is it okay if i call u mine"

: hey, i need cords to this song by Converge,
: "Superman (it,s not easy)"
and 100 years
artist five for figthing

how much is my guitar worth?

it's a vintage model stratocaster with it's original hard case. serial number v112752. i bought it brand new.

Re: how much is my guitar worth?

: it is a 5-string musicman stingray. I bought it brand new about 1 1/2 years ago. It also has a small chip taken out of it. But everything else still works and is like brand new.

: : it is a 5-string musicman stingray. I bought it brand new about 1 1/2 years ago. It also has a small chip taken out of it. But everything else still works and is like brand new.

: : : it is a howard robt's gibson guitar custom serial number- B-4778 price paid $825 date of purchase-3/10/82 dealer's name-Eckert Bros' ~I inherited it~

It is a six string Harmony guitar, plays very well. It is in excellent condition. There is one barely noticible tincy, weency little crack at the front though. Other than that that, it is terrific!!

its a lyle guitar bought in 1975 perfect condition email me asap

Framus Lexan 6 /196

I bought this used in Bavaria in 1971. I am trying to locate information about it. I would like to get the original keys back on it. Thanks for any info.

I'm looking at an original 1967 W.T. Grant Bradford electric guitar in it's original case. Original sales reciept and paperwork too. Guitar is in pristine condition. I don't think it was ever even tuned. Any idea what it's worth?

: I'm looking at an,(leagull) guitar
#97276551 acoustic guitar 6 string
s6+spruce and i want to buy it do you know how much this guitar is worth?

i dont think its worth a lot but its an esp 400 series strat a like ( 3single coils, i think its a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, single ply white scratchplate,im not sure if its original to the guitar, its a kind of dark pinky red but this may be due to ageing) any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx -mike

IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION - A Beginner's Guide To Starting A Record Label

If you are serious about releasing your own CDs then you will definitely need this book. We now accept secure credit card orders on-line 24-hours daily!

This book ships in 24-hours.

"IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION - A Beginner's Guide To Starting A Record Label (3rd Edition) by Samuel D. Gilleylen"

Order this book from our website! For more information visit

http://www.futuremix.biz

-OR-

You can send your mailing information along with a money order (no checks)
for $24.99 to:

Future Mix Publications
c/o Samuel D. Gilleylen
P.O. Box 181356
Memphis, TN 38181

ree download songs

give me free download songs of india and english

Re: ree download songs

:
: give me free download songs of metallica and english
plz, plz , plz :$

: :
: : give me free download songs of Bee Gees: plz, plz , plz :$

:
: give me free download songs of english

procuro manual pt5 ibanez

estou procurando o manual do processador de guitarra ibanez molelo pt-5, se alguem puder me ajudar HELP.

hi

the world greatest movi kal ho na ho

pickguards

hey i'm looking for a solid hot pink pickguard for my fender 11 hole stratocaster, but the only one ive found so far is a terrapinguitar.com for $40! does anybody know where i can find a cheaper one?

Re: pickguards

: hey i'm looking for a solid hot pink pickguard for my fender 11 hole stratocaster, but the only one ive found so far is a terrapinguitar.com for $40! does anybody know where i can find a cheaper one?
Go to this site. They have hundreds and if they don't have the one you want, they will make one for ya....
http://www.wdmusicproducts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?

EKO VIBRATO 103 Model

I recently acquired a 1967 Eko Barracuda Stereo in very good condition. It´s a very impressive guitar, but I have a problem: its former owner lost the vibrato handle and the spring. The vibrato unit is a 103 Model (nickel finish). Do you know where could I find these replacements? Here, in Argentina, Eko guitars are very, very hard to find, not to mention the spare parts.

I tried searching in the net, but it´s also very difficult. Maybe someone could suggest another manufacturer replacement. There's a pic of these vibratos, http://www.fetishguitars.com/img/eko/catalogo/2/vibrato.jpg

Tascan TSR-8, Behringer board for sale

Both in great condition. TSR-8 has remote, both still with original boxes. Behringer is a 16-channel mixer, with snake. Also, some compressors. Bought both in early '97 (Behr. was new, TSR-8 was slightly used.) I used it all literally once. Moving, must sell.
TSR-8 - $750
Behr. - $500

Jim NY-NJ area

201 914 4771 - c

Re: Tascan TSR-8, Behringer board for sale

: Both in great condition. TSR-8 has remote, both still with original boxes. Behringer is a 16-channel mixer, with snake. Also, some compressors. Bought both in early '97 (Behr. was new, TSR-8 was slightly used.) I used it all literally once. Moving, must sell.
: TSR-8 - $750
: Behr. - $500

: Jim NY-NJ area

: 201 914 4771 - c

: : Both in great condition. TSR-8 has remote, both still with original boxes. Behringer is a 16-channel mixer, with snake. Also, some compressors. Bought both in early '97 (Behr. was new, TSR-8 was slightly used.) I used it all literally once. Moving, must sell.
: : TSR-8 - $750
: : Behr. - $500

: : Jim NY-NJ area

: : 201 914 4771 - c

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE

Barrington Guitar Werks

I have a BRG 884 TC. I dont know what kind of woods are used but it has a golden Gotoh hardware and Floyd Rose liscenced tremolo, two humbucking pickups (i dont know which make). It's serial number starts with 88xxx so i assume it was made in 1988. It's a curved top, pink guitar. Can anyone ( maybe someone who worked for Barrington) tell me what they originally sold for. I looked up the guitar bluebook value and it said around $1300 but i am not so sure. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.