Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Decals

I need a Stratocaster decal can you help

i'm starting a band

Hey any1 from Columbus Oh area I'm 14 & i,m starting a band
If u want info email me thanks

my email adrese is Stunnergurl5@aol.com

Re: i'm starting a band

: Hey any1 from Columbus Oh area I'm 14 & i,m starting a band
: If u want info email me thanks

: my email adrese is Stunnergurl5@aol.com

That suxs that you live in Columbus I live in Maryland, am 15 and play acostic guitar..e mail me sometime..I too would like to start a band...

hey people, this is p!nk, i need acoustic guitar players.... email me: cinnamon_bun@hotmail.com

Hey sup ok im from illionis and im 11 yrs old, my friends and i want 2 start a band but we dont have that much money and we kno our parents wont buy it 4 us so we gotta buy the stuf ourselves THAT SUCKS!!! ne way the reason y we want 2 start a band is cuz we want 2 be different than every1 else but the thing is we dont kno how 2 like write songs n stuff like that so were kinda confused IF U CAN HELP US PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!!!!! cuz we really need help.

hey we need help on startin our band

we are from bc,canada and we want som help on staritin an alternate bad email us oh yea we are 14 turning 15 and our tongues peirced!!

hey. wazz^? i'm startin a band and i need a bass player and someone who can play electric guitar. if you live in the Charlotte, nc or somewhere near fort mill, sc or at least know where the fort mill library is holla. by the way you need ur own guitar and must be 13 to 15 years old. the bass player must be a boy and the guitarist a girl. must have at least a little sing ing ability and not be afraid to perform in front of people.

email me at: blueicie12@yahoo.com

Suzuki sd 335

I`ve got old acoustic suzuki sd335. I`ve bought it second hand is there anyone who could tell me anything about it

1957 telecaster

What is the value of a 1957 telecaster with original case and strings. It has never been played on stage.

Jackson RR-3 wiring diagram?

Hello, I'm looking for a wiring diagram of a Jackson Rhodes RR-3 guitar. One of the wires that goes from the switch to the neck pickup has a broken sodder joint and I have no clue where to soder it back on to. I looked on the jackson website, they don't have any of that kind of information. Can anyone post links or resources? Thanks in advance.

~ Andrew ~

LYLE GUITAR MODEL#W-415

MY FATHER LEFT ME THIS GUITAR IT IS IN GREAT SHAPE BUT SINCE I DON'T PLAY MUSIC I HAVE NO USE FOR IT. IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS GUITAR PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER.

1964 or 1965 fender mustang need apraisel

I have a old fender mustang electric guitar with a vibrato bar, it is blue tourquise color pearl color dots on neck this guitar is in real good shape and all original, please somebody tell me what it might be worth. Thank you Don.

Danelectro-need price

I want to know the value of my Danelectro 2 pick-up electric guitar. It is in good condition all original parts-cooper color, I estimate the age of the guitar between the year 1965-1967.Does anybody have an idea? I was offered $500 to $550 at the Guitar Center in NJ. I know it is worth more.
Pls advise

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.