Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - December, 2003

Archive for posts from December, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaki 6 string for sale

For Sale one Sweet Yamaki AY-333 FOLK ROSEWOOD BACK AND SIDES SPRUCE TOP email us at bigpicture4gd@hotmail.com for more great music gear as well!

GT3

I'm looking for a instruction (manual) to GT-3 Guitar effects maybe it's a patche with settings to it.
I will be very gratefull for all that things.
If it's possible please sent a polish version of manual or patches.

Thank you very much
Artur from Poland

kal ho na ho song

hi shahrukh tell me the song of kal ho na ho

Re: kal ho na ho song

: hi shahrukh tell me the song of kal ho na ho

: : hi shahrukh tell me the song of kal ho na ho

its very nice movie and nice songs

: hi shahrukh tell me the song of kal ho na ho

assalam o allaikum
plzz send me all of the songs of kal ho na hoo
plzzz

please send me title song of kal ho na ho

: please send me "it's time to disco" of kal ho na ho

I REALLY LOVED THAT SONG IF YOU DON'T MIND CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME PLEASE

: Hi
: plzz send me all of the songs of kal ho na hoo
: plzzz

: : Hi
: : plzz send me all of the video songs of kal ho na hoo
: : plzzz

: : hi shahrukh tell me the song of kal ho na ho nad it si the time to disco and mahi way

hi shah rukh khan you are an asshole

Oh My god

Hi shah rukh i really really love you.
i got to admit your the best actor and i have always been your fan. when i first saw kal ho na ho i waz crying so so so much because your were dying. shah rukh your acting was brilliant in kal ho na ho the most. the other two films of yours i had enjoyed were kuch kuch hota hai and kabhi khushi kabhi gum they were as sad as kal ho na ho to.
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU,
Sharukh ,
Karishma

your the best!!

you were wicked in kal ho na ho. I watched the film and was crying my eyes out! you looked soooo gorgous and sexy. your acting was really good and i luv your expressions you use in the film. please reply to this email. please please

: hi shah rukh khan you are the bestttttt dawg.

Ovation electric

Were can I find the Ovation electric Josh Homme of QOTSA uses.

GRECO electric guitar old help me ID what model I have

I have an old GRECO 6 string electric guitar it is cream or white in color and has 3 pickups, 1 tone and 1 volume control, 3 on/off switches (says mic 1, mic 2, mic 3) and there is a r-s switch as well. It has red pearl inlay pickguard and there is a chrome plate around the 3 mic switches and a large chrome plate at the bottom of the pickguard which the volume and tone controls are on. I can't find any model # and I have searched many guitar sites looking for this guitar and found nothing. This could be a very valuable and rare guitar and might be for sale depending on what I can find out about it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Lee

Gibson calendar 2004

Does anyone know if there is ever a Gibson calendar printed (featuring Flying V's)? If so, where can I purchase one? Please respond asap as it concerns a Xmas surprise. Thanks :)

where to go?

hey all,
im a wee bitty stuck...ive been playing for a few years now and i reckon ive got fairly good potential. i also have the time to play a couple hours a day but i dont know where to go with it!! i cant find things to fill my time when practising so end up just messing about and getting nowhere. im interested in absolutely all styles of guitar from folk to rock to funk to blues whatever. anyone got any ideas of things to play, exercises etc that i can use? im of a fair standard so difficult things arent a problem, just something to work to.
any and all help much appreciated!
thanks
mike

Framus Studio Model 5/51 Guitar For Sale

Near mint, approx 40 years old. Made in Bavaria Germany. Best Offer over $300 U.S. plus shipping.. Can send pic..

Re: Framus Studio Model 5/51 Guitar For Sale

: Near mint, approx 40 years old. Made in Bavaria Germany. Best Offer over $300 U.S. plus shipping.. Can send pic..

Please can you send me the pictures from your guitar, because I have the same one in dark red, but unfortunatly my guitar is not complete!

Thanks in advance

Holger Kuhlemann

Framus Studio Model 5/51 Guitar For Sale

Near mint, approx 40 years old. Made in Bavaria Germany. Best Offer over $300 U.S. plus shipping.. Can send pic..

Daion Gazell Guitar

I have a beautiful 1981 Daion Guitar with a hard case. Both are in great condition and I am looking for some help in evaluating its current worth. I may have to move and can't take much with me. I don't play anymore due to arthritis, but I have hesitated to part with this dear "friend".

I spent a long time looking for my perfect guitar and it was love at first sight when I saw this beauty. It is an accoustic with built in pickup and volulme controls. The metal trim things are gold in color. The wood has a wonderful patina.

Can anyone help me figure out how to go about setting a fair price for this outstanding instrument? Is there somewhere I can go online? Or email to? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Re: Daion Gazell Guitar

I've got a gazell to and also wondering how much it's worth...

tosca guitar???

i have a pretty small, old, electric guitar. don't know much about it except it plays pretty well and it says Tosca on it. it's this rad copper color, too. if anyone knows anything about these guitars, i'd love to hear about it! thanks

Fender Amp

Hi I have a fender amp and i was wondering how i could make it sound all cool i have a electric fender guitar too

Re: Fender Amp

aaaa like what model amp ?

: Hi I have a fender amp and i was wondering how i could make it sound all cool i have a electric fender guitar too

Fender Telecaster serial number

Hi, I'm looking to buy an American made Fender Telecaster. The serial number posts as Z1042159. Does anyone have an idea of what year that is?
Thanks!

Re: Fender Telecaster serial number

: Hi, I'm looking to buy an American made Fender Telecaster. The serial number posts as Z1042159. Does anyone have an idea of what year that is?
: Thanks!

I do believe its a 2001 or something 1 91 tho Iam almost positive its an 01

yup it's an '01, Z1==>2001, FWIW Z is for zero as in 2000, N is for 90.... etc

: : Hi, I'm looking to buy an American made Fender Telecaster. The serial number posts as Z1042159. Does anyone have an idea of what year that is?
: : Thanks!

:
: I do believe its a 2001 or something 1 91 tho Iam almost positive its an 01

I have a tele serial # 71553 can anyone give me any info on this guitar. The neck is only 16 & 1/2 i

: Hi, I'm looking to buy an American made Fender Telecaster. The serial number posts as Z1042159. Does anyone have an idea of what year that is?
: Thanks!

MN2112452

Hi, I have recently recieved a Telecaster. The serial number posts as MN2112452. does anyone no the year?

hi I am looking on ebay and a see a telecaster sunburst but some thing seems fishey the listed serial number is z2226541

: Hi, I'm looking to buy an American made Fender Telecaster. The serial number posts as N8362662. Does anyone know what year that is?

Martin

Harmony Guitar Model H6691

When was this guitar made and give me any information about it. What is it worth in very good condition?

Re: Harmony Guitar Model H6691

: When was this guitar made and give me any information about it. What is it worth in very good condition?

Go to
http://members.aol.com/Rothguitar/Rothguita30.html

Probably made around 1967. Probably worth $300 in good shape.

yamaha apx3 or takamine 561c???

im pretty much a beginner and am looking into buying a new guitar,,something i can grow with....these are the two that i have been looking at, curious to know which one of these would be the better investment?
thanks for any feedback
peace

Guitar Advice

I have a random question. I am looking to buy my boyfriend a guitar for
the holidays. He has three electric guitars and has been playing for 10
years. He said he wants an acoustic/ electric steel guitar. He basically
wants to have the Kid Rock "feel like making love" sound or the Bon Jovi
"Blaze of Glory" sound. What would you recommend? I am looking to spend between $200-$400.

Gibson J45 Guitar

I understand that a J45 with serial number beginning with a U indicates it was manufactured in 1957. I am wondering if this is correct. Other numbers are 8664 7. Also, I am wondering what its value may be at this time? Thanks for any help. CV

please send amp settings

i need good amp settings for a Crate GT212 for possibly light metal songs or rock aka stuff like metallica/nirvana stuff like that for my band, please email me it would really be helpful

Re: please send amp settings

i need amp settings for a marshall mg15cd. ineed a grunge sound like nirvana

Morris MD500

I have a Morris Model MD500 acoustic that has great sound and was wondering how old it may (as I am a subsequent owner) and any history on the guitar. Thanks.

HELP!!!!!!

i just got an electric guitar, and i don't know how to
change the strings! Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Re: HELP!!!!!!

What kind of guitar is it and what kind of bridge is on it?

i need help finding a travel guitar

I need help finding good reviews on travel guitars. I am trying to research which one I should buy. Can you let me know of sites that would provide me a quality review on various travel guitars?

Re: i need help finding a travel guitar

: I need help finding good reviews on travel guitars. I am trying to research which one I should buy. Can you let me know of sites that would provide me a quality review on various travel guitars?

I can't tell you a site, but as travel guitars go, you can't go wrong with the Taylor Baby...for price, playability and branding...Taylor can't make a bad guitar. Unless you mean you want an electric travel guitar..in which case..I can't help :)

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/

I am in the same boat....this site helped

If you look for an acoustic, go for Go-Guitar.This little instrument is totally amazing, sound and action are beyond all our hopes, Martin backpacker or Washburn Rover are totally out...
I hope that that will help you,
Sebastien

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.