My Vantage 818G-DT-1

Posted by Tylor on Mon, 03/28/05 - 16:56:50.

I recently baught a bran new Vantage 818G-DT-1 and I was on the web and decided to see if there was any information on it and surprisingly I can't so can someone help me!!!!
Please..........
E-mail me at: Wet_Willy650@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: My Vantage 818G-DT-1

: I recently baught a bran new Vantage 818G-DT-1 and I was on the web and decided to see if there was any information on it and surprisingly I can't so can someone help me!!!!
: Please..........
: E-mail me at: Wet_Willy650@hotmail.com

I recently buyet a Vantage 718DT-1 and i don't know de exactly especifications.. is with floyd rose patented and hand-buker.. anyone know de oficial page o this guitars.. or other page anyone know de price of this guitar? i payed 150€

**** ing arsehole wankshaft bollocks crank

Hey Tylor,
My first and only electric guitar is a Vantage 818G-DT that I got around 10 years ago from the local music store. I've played the hell out of it, and although I've had to replace my amps and other equipment over the years, the Vantage is built like a truck. I have it serviced regularly, which helps, and as a result it never goes out of tune and I have NEVER even broken a string on it. The locking tremolo system is amazing, and it still sounds sweet for an inexpensive guitar. I think they stopped making them a few years ago, so consider yourself lucky to own one!
Rob

Hi,

I was looking for almost my 'final guitar' which can ensure me that the problems that I have with my old guitar will disapear. Someone offered me a 'Vantage 818G-DT-TBL', is it a good option? I mean, can it be compared to an Ibanez or a Jackson in terms of quality?

Can you tell me please the characteristics of the guitar and its market price?

thanks in advance,
Pau.

: Hey Tylor,
: My first and only electric guitar is a Vantage 818G-DT that I got around 10 years ago from the local music store. I've played the hell out of it, and although I've had to replace my amps and other equipment over the years, the Vantage is built like a truck. I have it serviced regularly, which helps, and as a result it never goes out of tune and I have NEVER even broken a string on it. The locking tremolo system is amazing, and it still sounds sweet for an inexpensive guitar. I think they stopped making them a few years ago, so consider yourself lucky to own one!
: Rob

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.