1980 vantage fv-575b bass

Posted by gregg sweigert on Thu, 01/19/06 - 18:48:00.

I have an original vantage fv-575b flying vee bass. I bought it new in 1980. It is all bright red with white pickguard. Any idea of the value?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1980 vantage fv-575b bass

hey man I own the same one!

I paid $400 in case.

I have a blue/white and I need some parts to restore it. I need a new bridge and truss rod cover.... any info where I might obtain any of these parts?
Singullife@yahoo.com

hello, i have 3 of them and just baught one off of ebay last month. i got it for $260.00 and is in A1 shape. i took it to get it apraised and they said its worth about $50.00 so oh well. but thats what its worth. to the right person its worth a lot more. i love these basses and i think i stole it for $260.00! i baught the same one you have (red with white) back in 82 and i think i got it for $250.00 brand new. if you want to sell it please let me know. thanks, anthony

I have a blue/white and I need some parts to restore it. I need a new bridge and truss rod cover.... any info where I might obtain these?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.