Vantage VS 40CEM

Advertisement
Posted by Jon on Thu, 03/31/05 - 11:10:57.

Anyone know anything about this one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Vantage VS 40CEM

I have had this model since 1993. I got it as a birthday gift. I tried out other guitars at the time but fell in love with it. If anyone has any info on it I would appreciate it. I would never sell it I still love the sound & the feel of this guitar. Thanks

:
Hey everyone, if you want to see a picture of one I have it on my websites. Maple electric acoustic I wrote and recorded all of my acoustic tracks with it on my new record. www.jeffmasonband.com and www.myspace.com/jeffmasonband . It is my all time favorite instrument. I got it in the mid nineties.

Have had this guitar since about '97 and love it. Beautiful sound, comfortable to play. Will never part with it. Hope this helps

:Hi I also have a Vantage guitar VS-40CEM Serial NO.9210000001 I love it. It has a lovely deep sound and makes even my rubbish guitar playing sound nice. will not sell it for the world.

Re: Vantage VS 40CE/WH

:
: Does anybody have one? Does anybody recognize model?

Re: Vantage VS 40CEM-LH

Have the VS-40CEM-LH ... Maple, shallow-body acoustic/electric left-handed model ... bought it in '96 and hardly every play it ... never been fussy about the tone ...

: :
: : Does anybody have one? Does anybody recognize model?

I have one - it's a white electric acoustic with the cut-away bottom. I've been looking for info as well. Will let you know if I find anything. LOVE the guitar!

: : I've got one. It's a white electric/acpostic with the bottom cut-away. I am trying to find more info too.

: :

I have a VS 40 CEM 12 its an electric acoustic 12 string im trying to get info on.
yours was the closest model # i saw posted

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.