Vantage VS 40CEM

Posted by Jon on Thu, 03/31/05 - 11:10:57.

Anyone know anything about this one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

VS 40 CME ALECTRRIC VANTAGE GUITAR

I HAVE A VANTAGE VS40CME ELECTRIC ACCOUSTICAL GUITAR . CUT-OUT ON ONE SIDE---GREAT SHAPE AND IT IS FOR SALE. DONE KNOW WHAT IT IS WORTH. WELCOME SUGGESTIONS. BUDDY 8870-213-6942

Re: Vantage VS 40CEM

I have had this model since 1993. I got it as a birthday gift. I tried out other guitars at the time but fell in love with it. If anyone has any info on it I would appreciate it. I would never sell it I still love the sound & the feel of this guitar. Thanks

:
Hey everyone, if you want to see a picture of one I have it on my websites. Maple electric acoustic I wrote and recorded all of my acoustic tracks with it on my new record. www.jeffmasonband.com and www.myspace.com/jeffmasonband . It is my all time favorite instrument. I got it in the mid nineties.

Have had this guitar since about '97 and love it. Beautiful sound, comfortable to play. Will never part with it. Hope this helps

:Hi I also have a Vantage guitar VS-40CEM Serial NO.9210000001 I love it. It has a lovely deep sound and makes even my rubbish guitar playing sound nice. will not sell it for the world.

Re: Vantage VS 40CE/WH

:
: Does anybody have one? Does anybody recognize model?

Vantage VS-40 CEM12

I realize that this is an old thread, but if anybody is still out there, I have the 12 string version of this guitar. It's in almost mint condition and sounds as good today as it did the day I bought it in 1993.

Re: Vantage VS 40CEM-LH

Have the VS-40CEM-LH ... Maple, shallow-body acoustic/electric left-handed model ... bought it in '96 and hardly every play it ... never been fussy about the tone ...

: :
: : Does anybody have one? Does anybody recognize model?

I have one - it's a white electric acoustic with the cut-away bottom. I've been looking for info as well. Will let you know if I find anything. LOVE the guitar!

: : I've got one. It's a white electric/acpostic with the bottom cut-away. I am trying to find more info too.

: :

I have a VS 40 CEM 12 its an electric acoustic 12 string im trying to get info on.
yours was the closest model # i saw posted

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.