Re: Cortez Flying V

Advertisement
Posted by Shawn on Wed, 11/27/02 - 22:27:14.

: : Does anyone know how much a Cortez Flying V in good cond. is worth?
I had one in the 80's, it was nice, but not worth a whole lot. Maybe 200.00. I put DiMarzio's in it with schaller tuners. It was schenker white.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Cortez Flying V

I Have a 70's Cortez Flying V for sale or trade. I had it appraised by Johnny Genocide at all exerts.com. He said it was worth around $1000 to $2000. If your interested email me. Thanks

I am extremely interested in purcasing a cortez flying v copy anyone willingto sell? please contact

Hola!I am in Monterrey, Mexico, you know..near the border. I just happen to have a Cortez Flying V copy, the color is cherry I guess, is in great condition, according with the serial number it was made in the mid 70s, it has all original hardware and electrics....so how much do you offer

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.