Dauphin 25D

Posted by Tim on Fri, 09/17/04 - 18:59:14.

Interested is selling Dauphin 25D. Don't know year of manufacture...I bought it new 12 years ago from a college music teacher who ordered it for student who left class before it arrived. Paid $450. back then. Sounds great. Has one or two small dings on it.

Related Gear:
Read this if you are considering buying a Classical Guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Dauphin 25D

: Interested is selling Dauphin 25D. Don't know year of manufacture...I bought it new 12 years ago from a college music teacher who ordered it for student who left class before it arrived. Paid $450. back then. Sounds great. Has one or two small dings on it.

Hey, I am interested in your guitar, please send me pictures and maybe a recording on it playing if you can, play a scale and a song or two on it. ALSO, if you hve ant publications on Dauphin guitars, such as a catalog, or a prices guide, I would like to try to get them too, because I love Dauphin guitars and I am trying to get a small collection of them together. Thank you.

Re: Dauphin 25D

: Hey, I am interested in your guitar, please send me pictures and maybe a recording on it playing if you can, play a scale and a song or two on it. ALSO, if you hve ant publications on Dauphin guitars, such as a catalog, or a prices guide, I would like to try to get them too, because I love Dauphin guitars and I am trying to get a small collection of them together. Thank you.

We have a Dauphin 'Cadet' on consignment at our store. It is a high quality 1/2 size instrument designed for the younger student. It's in very nice condition. Please e-mail for details. Paul

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.