Takamine F-365 MS

Posted by Erik on Thu, 03/31/05 - 13:26:29.

I have a friend who owns this guitar and I was wondering how much it may be worth. It's pretty old school but it is in decent shape. It has a pretty big sound and the tone is great coming from the jumbo body. If you know wnything about it let me know.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine F-365 MS

: I have a friend who owns this guitar and I was wondering how much it may be worth. It's pretty old school but it is in decent shape. It has a pretty big sound and the tone is great coming from the jumbo body. If you know wnything about it let me know.

Re: Takamine F-365 MS

: i own one of these guitars.from all the research i've done, it is a 1976 lawsuit guitar. a copy of a guild headstock. the suffix m=maple
the s=solid. the value should be around 400.oo to 600.oo dollars. there is one advertised on
www.rockhaus.com for 699.oo.
hope this helps.
dan

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.