guitars vintage

Posted by canon laurent on Tue, 12/12/00 - 19:31:16.

Hello! Is it possible to get old electric kent guitars pictures or publicities panphlets for guitars beetwen 1955 to 1970
thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitars vintage

im looking for info on Kent Classical guitars...do you know where i can search?

brian

: Hello! Is it possible to get old electric kent guitars pictures or publicities panphlets for guitars beetwen 1955 to 1970
: thank you
Greetngs,
I have a 1969 Kent double cutaway with 2 pickups. it is white in color and is a one owner.I was not so kind to it
with I was a kid.Unfortunately you don't appreaciate
the thigs you have at the time.I really wanted a Rickenbacker 360 John Lennon model instead.
I'll try to get a photo to you.

Do you have any info on other Kent guitars...Prices.

p.s the guitar has a very full sound.

Regards,
John

: : Hello! Is it possible to get old electric kent guitars pictures or publicities panphlets for guitars beetwen 1955 to 1970
: : thank you
: Greetngs,
: I have a 1969 Kent double cutaway with 2 pickups. it is white in color and is a one owner.I was not so kind to it
: with I was a kid.Unfortunately you don't appreaciate
: the thigs you have at the time.I really wanted a Rickenbacker 360 John Lennon model instead.
: I'll try to get a photo to you.

: Do you have any info on other Kent guitars...Prices.

: p.s the guitar has a very full sound.

: Regards,
: John
: Hello my grandpa just gave me a Kent electric guitar. Its over 50 years old and its a leed guitar. I was woundering what it would be worth. Get back to me at 1989-873-6196. thanks
Don

: : Hello! Is it possible to get old electric kent guitars pictures or publicities panphlets for guitars beetwen 1955 to 1970
: : thank you
: Greetngs,
: I have a 1969 Kent double cutaway with 2 pickups. it is white in color and is a one owner.I was not so kind to it
: with I was a kid.Unfortunately you don't appreaciate
: the thigs you have at the time.I really wanted a Rickenbacker 360 John Lennon model instead.
: I'll try to get a photo to you.

: Do you have any info on other Kent guitars...Prices.

: p.s the guitar has a very full sound.

: Regards,
: John

I TO AM LOOKING FOR INFORMAITON, I.E. PAMPHLETS OR
BROCHURES REGARDING KENT GUITARS; HAVE ONE AND NEED
HISTORY.

THANKS,
LSUNETTE

Re: Kent Guitars

There are pictures of the Kent double cut away Red solid body guitar on this website of an old 60's band called The Volcanoes...check it out man it's very cool! I know ...I made it!! ha ha ha..seriously!!

www.geocities.com/thevolcanoes/volcanoes

In the late 60's kent guitars/drums, put out a semi hollow guitar, double pick-ups, where can I find the model number and better the guitar itself.

The 820 Series; I have three of those including the 12 string version. The 3-pickup version (823) sucks, pass on it. When those 820s didn't sell, they came up with a "strat"
version, (lord, why does everyone have to have a strat!),
and that didn't work either, so they bit the dusta.
An expert on Kents said that a Korean kompany then bought the Kent name from whoever owned it. (big deal, it's not like they were buying the "Gibson" name).

: In the late 60's kent guitars/drums, put out a semi hollow guitar, double pick-ups, where can I find the model number and better the guitar itself.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.