Kent studio series

Advertisement
Posted by Dan on Sun, 07/31/05 - 18:46:36.

I have a Kent limited edition (or so the seller said) studio series electric guitar in perfect like new shape, im a drummer and have no idea when it comes to guitars an was wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

kent studio series

i had a kent studio series that i acquired in 2002 held on to it for about ten years until it was stolen. But i loved it. It is a reliable guitar regardless of what material it is made out of it plays great and had one of the best guitar necks i have ever had the pleasure of sliding my hand up and down, altogether a real smooth play. I put some work into it though. Bought $450 lindy fraylin pick ups in it. Gave it a great blues sound. If anyone knows where i can buy one let me know i would love to get that guitar again to me it was priceless. my first guitar.

Re: Kent studio series

>> i'm sure its a high quality guitar, since its heavy and that tells a lot

It tells you it's made of plywood which is the opposite of a high quality guitar. Sorry for the bad news, but you can remove the pickguard and look into the pickup and control cavities to confirm. It's not a terrible guitar, in fact it's a copy of a 50's Fender Stratocaster which is just about the most desirable guitar on the planet. By all means play it and enjoy it. But do not hold the false belief that it is valuable, collectible or will appreciate in value over time. It's a player.

Kent studio series

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Kent studio series

: I have the same exact guitar as u dan but mine is sunburst, but the same as the rest everything is perfect sounds awesome, origional pickups and wiring, origional ground wire and springs, but i think the pick guard might be new i dont know, its white so r the knobs?

I found a kent studio series on craigslist, and got it for $60. My dad just started to collect kent guitars, he collects kent drums, and i couldnt find anything on the guitar at all. i wanna know how much its worth and everything. its really awesome ill put some pics up soon.

CAN YOU SEND ME SOME PICS!!

DPTSH89@HOTMAIL.COM

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.