Vitar Lap Steel

Posted by Michael R. Landers on Thu, 11/06/03 - 08:48:38.
In Reply to S&L MUSIC GEAR

Dear Sir,
I have a Vitar Lap Steel Guitar, in mint condition, with a Vitar amp to accompany it.The covering on the guitar case matches the covering on the amp.
I would like to determine the value of the set. The original bar is with it, as well.
Can you help me or, direct me to a source?
Thank You,
Mike Landers

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I also have a vitar, it belonged to my father.

I would like to know how I can fix up this Vitar with new strings, etc.

Re: Vitar Lap Steel

: Dear Sir,
: I have a Vitar Lap Steel Guitar, in mint condition, with a Vitar amp to accompany it.The covering on the guitar case matches the covering on the amp.
: I would like to determine the value of the set. The original bar is with it, as well.
: Can you help me or, direct me to a source?
: Thank You,
: Mike Landers

Re: Vitar Lap Steel

Hi there,
I also own a Vitar Laptsteel Guitar with serial number 4559X. I also have a catalogue with a picture of the Vitar from 'Rhode Island Music Company' dated 1939.. Although I've searched and searched I have not been able to find any information about this model of guitar online.
Are you able to provide me with any leads on how to gather more information on Vitar?
Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated."

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.