Want to know how a silvertone guitar eletric worth

Posted by Mélanie Duguay on Mon, 02/12/07 - 08:02:13.

It's a guitar Silvertone from Simpsons Sears Limited Made in Japan with a model number 26932...I want to know how she worth it if she worth something...My boyfriend have it since 1979....Please if it possible give me a help with that....Thanks you so much

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Want to know how a silvertone guitar electric worth

: It's a electric guitar Silvertone from Simpsons Sears Limited Made in Japan with a model number 26932...I want to know how she worth it if she worth something...My boyfriend have it since 1979....Please if it possible give me a help with that....Thanks you so much

Re: Want to know how a silvertone guitar electric worth

i have an acoustic silvertone guitar it looks like its from the 50's or early 60's but im not sure the serial number on it is 458621 or the 5 is an h im not sure

How much is it worth?

I have a silvertone electric quitar model 1435. I bought it roughly in 1971. I would like to know how much it's worth,if possible.
Thank you,
Gale Hamilton

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.