Suzuki No. 9 guitar

Posted by Katie on Tue, 07/24/07 - 11:16:39.

I have a Suzuki No. 9 guitar that I bought in the early 70s and never use anymore. Anyone have any idea what it might sell for?

Thanks much. :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

suzuki no 9 guitar

Have a no. 9 suzuki guitar...rough shape is it worth restoring?

I have one too.

How much would this guitar be worth? i have one with the bridge and all?

Re: Suzuki No. 9 guitar

: I have a Suzuki No. 9 guitar that I bought in the early 70s and never use anymore. Anyone have any idea what it might sell for?

: Thanks much. :)
Sept 11-07
I just picked one up at an auction. Don't know the 1st thing about it. Did you ever get any feedback on your posted message. If so could you drop me a note with any info you might have on it.
Thanks,
Larry

Did you ever find out what your suzuki no.9 was worth? If so, could you share the info. thanks

: I have a Suzuki No. 9 guitar that I bought in the early 70s and never use anymore. Anyone have any idea what it might sell for?

: Thanks much. :)

Hi. I'm not sure but did u find out? I have one too.
:
: : I have a Suzuki No. 9 guitar that I bought in the early 70s and never use anymore. Anyone have any idea what it might sell for?

: : Thanks much. :)

Hi
I managed to get a No 9 but it is missing the bridge parts. Would you be able to email me a photo (close ups would be great) of the bridge so that I can try to get matching or similar parts to complete my guitar.
Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.