Winston acoustic guitar(small)

Advertisement
Posted by Claude Francis on Sat, 09/17/05 - 11:09:44.

Just picked up a winston acoustic at a yard sale. It's in really good shape, just needs some strings. Not sure how well it will play, but wondering if anyone might know the value of this guitar. Model # inside is 20/1.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Winston acoustic guitar(small)

: Just picked up a winston acoustic at a yard sale. It's in really good shape, just needs some strings. Not sure how well it will play, but wondering if anyone might know the value of this guitar. Model # inside is 20/1.

I have an old Winston too and have always wondered if I should keep it or toss it out. I did some damage to it when I was a kid so it's not in the best shape. The number inside mine is 21/2. Let me know if you find anything out about it. I've always been curious.

Sadly, it aint worth much, regardless of its condition. That said, I'd give you $35 for it. I have a soft spot for them as I collect guitars and my dog's name is Winston. I have been looking for one to hang over his bed (I got about 20 guitars throughout the rest of the place). Let me know if you'd part with it.

jason

: Just picked up a winston acoustic at a yard sale. It's in really good shape, just needs some strings. Not sure how well it will play, but wondering if anyone might know the value of this guitar. Model # inside is 20/1.

: Sadly, it aint worth much, regardless of its condition. That said, I'd give you $35 for it. I have a soft spot for them as I collect guitars and my dog's name is Winston. I have been looking for one to hang over his bed (I got about 20 guitars throughout the rest of the place). Let me know if you'd part with it.

: jason

:
: : Just picked up a winston acoustic at a yard sale. It's in really good shape, just needs some strings. Not sure how well it will play, but wondering if anyone might know the value of this guitar. Model # inside is 20/1.

yeah i just got a 40 year old one and i have to get strings and stuff 2 it's not half bad tho i'd say 50$ for it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.