Re: TF Morris Guitar Model #LF-150, / model W613

Posted by Allard on Fri, 08/20/04 - 08:24:54.

I bought mine TF Morris W613 in august 1978 in Breda (The Netherlands) It has a triple backside of some Brazilian wood about which the shopowner at that time told me that is was the latest of this kind that were built with this special wood because the export of it was banned since some months then. I don't remember all things he told me (I was 15 at the time)though a guitarteacher I had for some years who was very much "into" it conferred the seller's story.
The guitar however is still very beautifull, has a rich sound, even though I hardly played it lately (I have a hand built flamenco-guitar that is my fav.)
I would like to hear more about it! When I remember more I'll write it down!
Allard

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: TF Morris Guitar Model #MA8135

i have a chance to buy this great guitar ,but need to know what this is worth and where was it made,its in mint shape and a real cool design on the back that is a differnt colour wood all togather. tks Steve

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.