Re: TF Morris Guitar Model #LF-150,

Posted by manfred felix on Sun, 09/28/03 - 15:19:42.

: :
: : Hey, shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance! I own a Morris guitar model 202 myself and have been trying to find someone else who owns one!
: : Alain

:
: : : In 1979, I bought a TF Morris guitar, inOkinawa, Japan. Searching AltaVista (Yahoo & Netscape didn't help)
: : : I discovered Ishibashi is the parent company; however, the web site for ishibashimusic.co.jp was defunct!
: : : I wish to purchase another Morris. Can someone help?..... thx mike butler

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: TF Morris Guitar Model #LF-150,

Alain, you own a Morris Model 202? Built 1972? I have one that my parent's bought when we lived in Japan in 71 & 72. Have kept it all these years. Just can't find anything about the guitar online. Thanks...D

: : :
: : : Hey, shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance! I own a Morris guitar model 202 myself and have been trying to find someone else who owns one!
: : : Alain

: :
: : : : In 1979, I bought a TF Morris guitar, inOkinawa, Japan. Searching AltaVista (Yahoo & Netscape didn't help)
: : : : I discovered Ishibashi is the parent company; however, the web site for ishibashimusic.co.jp was defunct!
: : : : I wish to purchase another Morris. Can someone help?..... thx mike butler

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.