Simpsons - Sears Classical Guitar model 26150

Posted by James Miller on Tue, 10/04/05 - 18:35:11.

I recently acquired a Simpsons Sears classical guitar model # 26150. Don't know how old it is but is in good shape. I know that Sears sold Silvertones but was wondering if anyone knows who made this model for Sears. It says made in Japan on the label. Appreciate any info anyone might have.
Thanks, James.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Simpsons - Sears Classical Guitar model 26150

how mutch did you paid for your guitar.and do you know how old it is ?
Thank you

I have the same guitar that my dad gave to me when I started playing guitar, apparently it's pretty old. I have no info this this guitar but I'm looking into it. I'll post back here if I find anything relevant.

I just bought a guitar with model #26148, Simson sears canada. It looks very similar to a Kawai MIJ guitar. I've also seen a Kay that looked very similar.Harmony Central has a review that the description is very close to mine under Kawai. The guy that named Teisco imported guitars from Japan during that time frame, I forgot his name, one of the guitar magazines did an interview with him, and in that article, it was mentioned that Kawai did supply Sears with guitars, so it adds up, it's a place to start. If you run across any info, please email me, and I'll do the same. Craig.

Simpson-Sears Limited Classical Guitar Model #26150

I just got this guitar from my sister who bought it at a garage sale and can not find any info on it,I noticed the older posts on the same guitar.Anyone have any info on this model..

Information on my Simpson Sears Classical guitar Model #26150

Would anyone have info on a Simpson Sears Japan made Classical guitar model #26150,like what year it was made.Thank's Ron

Simpson Sears Limited Edition model number 26150

Hi i own the same guitar & wondering what year it was made and by who & what the value would be today.Did you ever find out this info on that model number just wondering & could use the help.

Simpson-Sears accoustic guitar model 26150

Hi there: I've been looking all over without any success for info on this beautiful guitar. I have one in excellent condition and was wondering about its history and of course its value. I collect guitars and am not considering selling, but very curious to find out more info. If you have received any info, can you pass it on to me? Muchly appreciated.
Nickie Boness in Ontario Canada.

accoustic simpson sears 26148

any set price i can sell for and what year it was made

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.