Yamaha FG-345 II worth?

Advertisement
Posted by Marc Jason on Wed, 01/15/03 - 16:45:19.
In Reply to Yamaha

I have a Yamaha FG-345 II that my dad bought in 1982 in Virginia. I was just wondering how much is that guitar now and when did it come out?

Related Gear:
Yamaha topped our list of the best Silent Guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

My greatest regret

Found my FG in a smalltown music store and it cost $90 used and 5 years old. Had the priviledge of playing it for 15 years and ended on hard times and had to let her go. Some pawn shop in the southwest. Aside from all the technology, that instrument has soul.

Re: Yamaha FG-345 II worth?

: I have a Yamaha FG-345 II that my dad bought in 1982 in Virginia. I was just wondering how much is that guitar now and when did it come out?

From Maurice D. G: Not sure what it is worth today but I can tell you this. I still have have the same guitar I purchased in 1981 and to this day it is still has the original machine heads and the best damm sounding guitar I have been playing in years! Has it gets older it keeps sounding beter and better.

FG-345 II

i bought mine in 1986 at a pawn shop for $200.00 and i have a takamiene i paid $1000.00 for at guitar center 6yrs ago and i still find my self picking up my yamaha i use elixer lights on it and always in tune every time i play it i will never get rid of it ,love that guitar so much

Yamaha FG 345 ll

I bought mine in '83 or '84. Sounds great! I will not part with it.

Today its worth about $200 on Ebay. It is a great guitar even with the laminated top. It should be worth much more than that based on the sound alone. I have two of them and an FG 340 II. I buy them as often as I can when they come up for sale.
Mike

: I have a Yamaha FG-345 II that my dad bought in 1982 in Virginia. I was just wondering how much is that guitar now and when did it come out?

The Fg-345II was sold from 1981-1985 with a MSRP $305.00

Hi,
I Have the same guitare Folk, and i have by this guitar in 1982 or 1983.

I have one of these bought for £120 sterling in 1981. I would not sell it now for £500. It is great, you just don't see people parting with them. As good as a Martin D45 to play although perhaps a little quieter.

Do you want to sell it? E-mail me a picture of it. I think it's worth about $200.00 depending on the condition.

came out about 81, it's worth about 2-300, although it should be more

Yamaha FG-345 II worth?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Yamaha FG-345 II worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.