Suzuki Guitar- Suzuki Violin Co.

Posted by Terrence Andrews on Thu, 02/13/03 - 22:47:19.

Ive noticed that there are a few Suzuki guitar owners here. Ive just recently bought in a junk store, a gem of a guitar..a Suzuki 6- string jumbo body in very clean condition. Its a AD-380-S Suzuki Guitar from the Suzuki Violin Co, Nagoya Japan. I got this and a hard body case for $150.00 Canadian. The case along is worth $100.00 so i paid $50.00 for the guitar. If anyone has any information on this beautiful instrument, plaese contact me. The sound is so wonderful and the resonance and harmonics are exquisit. I'd appreciate any help...thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Kiso-Suzuki W-350 I got a

Kiso-Suzuki W-350

I got a nice acoustic, made in Japan. it has D Agastino, on the headstock of Kiso-Suzuki, W 350.
Inlay and binding are mother pearl. Made by Zuzuki Violin.
Does anybody know the specification and production year?
Thank you very much.

Re: Suzuki Guitar- Suzuki Violin Co.

Hi there i have a suzuki model w65hs/p this is the hummingbird model

any more info

: Ive noticed that there are a few Suzuki guitar owners here. Ive just recently bought in a junk store, a gem of a guitar..a Suzuki 6- string jumbo body in very clean condition. Its a AD-380-S Suzuki Guitar from the Suzuki Violin Co, Nagoya Japan. I got this and a hard body case for $150.00 Canadian. The case along is worth $100.00 so i paid $50.00 for the guitar. If anyone has any information on this beautiful instrument, plaese contact me. The sound is so wonderful and the resonance and harmonics are exquisit. I'd appreciate any help...thanks!

I have had a Suzuki for nearly 30 years and I would not swap it for a Martin they are superb and worth a great deal more than the $150 you paid for it. Look after it It will last for ever and sound better the older it gets.

Keith

Suzuki Guitar- Kiso Suzuki Violin Co.Japan

i can i ave an information on clasical Suzuki Guitar model No-80.
I'd appreciate any help...thanks!

Re: Suzuki Guitar- Kiso Suzuki Violin Co.Japan

I love too read about these great gitars.I'll have a Suzuki No.C-10r.It's very light & the sound SUPER.Bought it for 5 gld (thats dutch)not even 3 dollar whit 3 strings,:).It's about 2,5 euro.Nagoya:) :),thank you.hai from Holland.
you never see these gitars?!?

Hi I do have a great guitar model AB302 with serial no.47285 could you help find something on this guitar
Thankyou

I have a ( CFsuzuki&co est.1951 ) on the head of the guitar, and ( kiso suzuki violin co. ltd. model NO. WOS-260BB ) with ( 10615 ) under the model # ( made in japan ) under that. It has the "tree of life ) design on the finger bord with inlay around the sound hole and on the sadel. I bought it about 25 years ago, it is a Beautifl guitar and is in mint conduishion. i would like to seal it but i have not a clue of its worth, any help , I thank you.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.