Re: Guild X-2000

Posted by Dave R on Tue, 12/31/02 - 18:52:50.

The Guild Nightbird name was ended in 1991 and basically became the X2999 in 1992. They only made 53 of them. The CL000049 is the correct number for that year. There is a music web site selling several of these at $2,200 though they have been at that price for over a year. They are at http://www.vintagemaster.ch/VintageMaster_List.cfm . I would think in todays ecomnomy somewhere between 1,500 to 2,000 is more realistic. I just purchased a Celeb owned first year Nightbird for $1,000. A year ago it would have fetched closer to $1,500. Hope this helps:

I have a Guild X-2000 I bought from a friend in Germany nearly ten years ago. It's serial number is cl000049 ( I think) I need to sell it and i cant find a correct price. One guitar shop here told me that it was a nightbird, but I think they are wrong. I found a germany site that had my guitar on it and a price of 2,900 DM which is ruffly $1800, in poor condition. Can you help me get the right price. Guitar shops here are trying to screw me one guy had the guts to offer me $125.00 (not selling it for that price.)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.