Want To Buy Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki

Posted by Andrew on Tue, 06/14/05 - 22:32:13.
In Reply to Yamaha

I am looking for a 60's - 70's Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki.

Thanks
Andrew

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha FG300DE Nippon Gakki

Serial number 1124, excellent condition. I would like to know the current value.
Please and Thank you.

I'm Looking For A Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki

Im looking for a yamaha fg300 in any condition please email me at pbiyh@yahoo.com

Re: Want To Buy Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki

I have a 70's Nippon Gakki Yamaha Red Label if you are interested.

: I have a 70's Nippon Gakki Yamaha Red Label if you are interested.
Yes I'm interested email me how much you ask for it.
It is possible to ship by UPS to canada and some pics please. thank's Ritch

I have an FG300 red label. Belonged to my Dad. Good shape. Rarely played anymore. Needs new nut. Any offers?
Rich

:I have one that I bought back a few years ago, but dont recall the year. It looks like the Gibson Hummingbird on the pick guard, and its in pretty good condition

: I am looking for a 60's - 70's Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki. friday 7 april 06 the reason I have put this date on is because next week i am about to put my fg 300 on ebay uk .it is absolutly perfect and over thirty years old ,,you may look in the next days ,,but i can not sell outside the uk i am sorry ..pitty if i had email address i could send pics. it is beautiful only ever had electric s on by the way
cheers alan

: Thanks
: Andrew

I have one in pretty good cocndition. It looks like the Gibson Hummingbird model on the pick guard. Bought it back a few years ago early 70's I think. It has the name "NIPPON GAKKI" on label on the inside

: I am looking for a 60's - 70's Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki.

: Thanks
: Andrew

hi andrew, did you find any fg 300's?
make yamaha fg 300 your subject if you reply
herman

I have one that I bought somewhere in the 70's. It looks like the Gibson Hummingbird model on the pick guard. Its in pretty good conddition

Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki

I Have a 1970 fg-300 nippon gakki,
when serial is plugged into the Yamaha sites serial wizard its 1970, october 12, unit 80.
email me if you want.

i picked it up two months ago and just had a good doctor set it up right and wow all i can say. its the most icredible action I have ever felt. the sound is unreal and rich.
Definitely dont give up on the search. I may sell one day but I am in South Africa.
Cheers.
Graham.

: : I am looking for a 60's - 70's Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki.

: : Thanks
: : Andrew

: hi andrew, did you find any fg 300's?
: make yamaha fg 300 your subject if you reply
: herman

Related Gear:
Yamaha also make a great Silent Guitar

Re: Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki

I have one I bought somewhere in the 70's it looks like the Gibson Hummingbird model on the pick guard. Its in pretty good condition

:

Where is the serial number located?

I have one I bought back a few years ago I think was somewhere in the 70's its in pretty good condition There is a number 11122715 (not sure of the last 2 numbers)it dont say its the serial number. Its located inside at the end of the fingerboard on the bracing that goes across

: Where is the serial number located?
the serial no is in the sound hole on the bottom of the head stock ..i have the fg 300 in imaculate condition 1969 the pick gaurd has never come off there is a red label inside , a solid spruce top ,sides rosewood ,matched pair rosewood back .adjustable bridge .inlaid neck . she is as new ,and over thirty years old

FYI ~ I have an FG 300 that was my graduation present from high school, and that was 34... make that 35 years ago, and I have been playin' it for decades, and it is all banged up, and been through everything, and it just gets sweeter, and sweeter, and sweeter. All my pals, when we jam, if anyone ever picks it up, they always comment, "this thing is nice!" or something. One guy offered me a nice relatively new Taylor, straight across. I said "no thanks". Keep looking. Well worth it. A treasure

:
: i picked it up two months ago and just had a good doctor set it up right and wow all i can say. its the most icredible action I have ever felt. the sound is unreal and rich.
: Definitely dont give up on the search. I may sell one day but I am in South Africa.
: Cheers.
: Graham.

: : : I am looking for a 60's - 70's Yamaha Fg 300 Nippon Gakki.

: : : Thanks
: : : Andrew

: : hi andrew, did you find any fg 300's?
: : make yamaha fg 300 your subject if you reply
: : herman

I have one

I have a fg 300 red lable, I have had the guitar 24 years since 1982, I got the guitar second hand. I can not find a serial no can anyone tell me where to look and give any info on it
Ta

I have one I bought back a few years ago maybe somehwere in the 70's and in pretty good condition

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.